THE DRAMA

Who will I end up with?

Kai took hana to a park they used to visit, it had gone under construction and had just re-opened. They had made it bigger and now there was a huge bridge that the beautiful view of the blue-white lake could be seen from. There were mini cafes', that was where they went first and had mini chocolate tarts and milkshakes after that they went to look at the lake.

"Thanx for bringing me here, Kai!!"

"Anything for my jagi"

"Ewwww..... so cheasy!!!"

"Wae???? Don't you love me???" He said while doing aegyo

"Yah!!! You know that won't work on me!!!!!"

"How about this???"

He pecked her on the lips

"Yah!!!! NOT in public, there could be children!!!"

"So what??? Now people know that you are mine!!!!"

"Hey, don't refer to me as a thing!!!!"

"MINE ALL MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

"What the eff is wrong with you kai??? Why are you acting so creepy??????? And don't scream!!!"

"I'm just happy that we are back together!!!!"

"Me too!!!"

They started to walk hand in hand off the bridge and to the swings. Then, Kai suddenly tripped over and----

"ANIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" *lol now mama (by exo-k) is stuck in my head*

"OMG kai!!!"

She turned him over as he had fallen face down and he was unconscious.

"OH CRAP!!! What do i do????"

_____PHONE CALL____

"Hello?"

"Jongwoon??"

"Yes, is this hana??"

"Yes, it's hana but where's sooyun??"

"She's in the toilet. What's wrong? You don't sound okay."

"Kai brought me to the *____* park and then he tripped and fell on the floor, he's unconscious and i don't know what to do!!!"

"OK, I'll get sooyun and we'll come right over, don't panic!!!"

"Ok, just hurry!!!!!"

_____END OF CALL_____

"HEY!! Why do you have my phone????" sooyun asked as she saw jongwoon holding it.

"Hana called, we have to hurry, she said kai fell and that now he's unconscious!"

"Oh my gosh, where are they???"

"*_____* park, let's go, hana doesn't know what to do!"

_____ AT THE PARK_____

They found hana and planned to take kai to the hospital because they didn't want to take any chances, minor injury or not. Sooyun drove Jongwoon's car to the hospital which they came in and Hana went with her along with an unconscious Kai who was lying down on the backseat while Jongwoon drove Kai's car. 

______ AT THE HOSPITAL_____

Doctor: He's okay, Iit's just a minor injury, it's nothing life-threatening, it's just that whatever he fell on had made a very strong collision with his head.

Hana: Okay, so when can he leave??

Doctor: He is in fine condition but we think it's better for him to have some rest so we'll discahrge him tomorrow afternoon.

Hana: Can i stay here, overnight?

Doctor: Well, I think there's an extra bed in his room, so, you may, that'll be all.

After saying so, the doctor left.

"You go, hana, we'll go home now, we'll see him tomorrow, Kai's car will be here but we'll surely come to visit before he gets dicharged!!!'

"He's right, bye"

"Bye guys."

With that sooyun and jongwoon left in jongwoon's car.

____ IN KAI'S HOSPITAL ROOM (OR WARD BUT I'M NOT SURE IF THAT WAS WHAT YOU CALL IT)_____

"Hana!!"

"You're awake!"

"Been awake for hours!!! Have you been crying???" he added as he looked at her red and puffy eyes.

"No!" she said while looking away.

"Oh please, you know you can't lie to me!!!"

"Well, i'm staying here overnight, with you!"

"That's nice but you should go home and rest."

"Nope, i'm staying"

----- AT NIGHT------

Kai kept making jokes and annoying hana while she kept telling him to go to sleep.

"Kai if i wasn't this far away or this tired, i would literally hit you!! Dare you move or talk again!!!" She scolded him.

"Yes Ma'am!!"

Soon after that, they both fell asleep.

----- SOOYUN AND JONGWOON------

____ AT SOOYUN'S HOUSE____

"So, what you wanna do???"

"Oppa~" she did aegyo.

"What are you doing" jongwoon said surprised by her, she never ever acted cute.

"I want icecream!!!!" still doing aegyo.

"A-Arasso, why didn't you just ask???"

"Ummm..... let's just say i get a little hyper so all my friends and family only let me have it occasionally."

"Well, it's just icecream! Lets go buy it!!!"

"You get it, I don't wanna go out!!!!!" she said like a little child 

*Omo!! She's too cute!!!* jongwoon thought.

"Arrasso!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AEYO!!!!

KIMCHII IS BACK~!!!!! WHOA MORE THAN A HUNDRED VIEWS!!! BUT NOT MANY SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!! OR COMMENTS!!!!

GUYS, PLS PLS PLS DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

SORRY IF I MADE ANYONE WAIT!!! I THINK THIS CHAPPIE IS SORTA SHORT SO I'LL TRY AND UPDATE TODAY AGAIN BUT I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING!!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?????/

-ADMIN KIMCHII