Here We Go

How To Be A Gangster

Amber's POV:

 

(At SM Dance Studio)

 

"Okay girls~ rest time.. We'll continue our dance sessions in 15 minutes."

 

Oh thank god.. Finally~ We have been dancing for two hours none stop, I can even feels my legs anymore. Plus Krystal is still mad at me.. and I don't even know why. She didn't even talk or look at me during the whole ride to the studio. Man, we are not even late for the rehearsal.. she's the one that got the wrong information. 

 

I just slump my self at the dance floor, thinking hard for an idea to taming the angry ice princess. 'Gotta think fast Amber! Or you have to face mini Hell Jung.' I thought to myself. Hmm, maybe taking Krystal to shop around AGAIN will be a good idea. I grab my bag and took out my wallet from it, I look at the contents.. istantly I feel cold. So cold.. 

 

With this money I have right now, is only enough for me to survive for this month. I took out my VIP credit card.. Dad told me to use it for emergency only, well this is sort of like emergency right?? 

 

"Hyung~"

 

I immediately turn myself toward the voice that had called me. With that I was welcome with a view of sulli walking, or more like skipping towards my direction..

 

"Ne.. What is it Ssul??" I said.

 

"Manager unnie said, your sister is here~ and she want to see you.." she said happily.

 

Jackie is here?? How..? I mean she didn't even told me she was coming.. I stand up while still looking at Sulli with a confused face.

 

"My sister?? You sure??" I ask her.

 

She shrug her shoulder and said,  "Manager unnie said so.. She said your sister is waiting for you outside the building." 

 

Outside the building?? Why can they let her in??

 

"Okay, I better go and see my sister.. thank you Ssul."

 

"Ne."  With that she continued to skipped around towards Vic umma.

 

Immediately I took my phone out of my pockets and walks towards the door.. while my hands were grabbing the door knob, I turn around to see Sulli and said..

 

"Ssul, please tell Krystal where I'm going okay.. I'll be right back."

 

 

 

..................................................................................

 

Author's POV:

 

Flashback

 

"SM Entertainment.. Sis, what do you think is she doing at that building??" The young one ask while pointing at the building next to her. Meanwhile her sister were looking at her with a what-are-you-talking-about-face.

 

"I don't know.. working." she answer sarcastically.

 

Both of them are now looking at the same place.. "You ready??"  the older one ask her sister.

 

Her sister immediately took out both of her guns, holding it up, and said.. "Yes." She then try to get out from the car, but before she can do that a pair of hands stop her.

 

"What are you doing??" the older one ask.

 

"Kiddnaping..?" her little sister answer her back, confusedly.

 

"Are you out of your mind??" she said while taking back the guns from her sister.

 

"But you said.." the younger one try to talk.

 

"Will you please, for once, listen to what I had said.." her older sister said to her. "The person that we try to kidnap is happen to be famous.. do you know what will happen to us if we go in there with THIS." she continued while holding up the gun.

 

Meanwhile her younger sister just shook her head at the question.

 

"We'll got caught Zhao Wei.. we'll got caught!!" the older girl said, she then closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

 

"What is the plan again?" her sister ask stupidly.

 

"We have to lure her out off the building and then knock her off.."

 

"Lure her and then what..??" the younger one ask again.

 

"Knock her off!! K.O."

 

.........................................................................

 

Amber's POV

 

Why is Jackie here?? Did she on holidays or something?? But she didn't  even told me she was coming?? God amber what with the sulking face.. 'Cheer up!! Your sister is here!!' I talk to my self. Is this Krystal affect or something?? 'Yes, fighting with krystal make you sad..' my mind talk back to me.

 

My mind talk back to me?? This is getting weird.. Meanwhile I just keep walking out off the building, What is Jackie doing here?? i thought, I then looked around the place, there's no one here..

 

Hmm, manager unnie said my sister is waiting out here.. Wait, manager unnie?? I thought our manager is a guy..? I then turn myself back to the front door, trying to walk back inside..

 

BAM!! 

 

What the, I hold my head and then turn to face the person that hit me.. but my view is getting blurry.

 

And that.. is the last thing I know.

 

 

 

 

 

P/s: hey guys.. here's the new update. hope you all enjoyed. AND plz comments!! Remember red is for chinese langguge.