Meet Amber

How To Be A Gangster

Amber's POV:

 

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

 

Arghh~ I still want to sleep. It is still early.. I just got asleep this morning because of our group rehearsal last night end late. And when i say late.. I mean very LATE. Like 2 o'clock in a morning late. Give me some break.. PLEASE~

 

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

 

5 minutes.. Just 5 more minutes please, then I promise I'll get up.

 

"Hyuuuunggg~"

 

Noooooo~ My beauty sleep......

 

"Yes, ssul??" I ask her with a sleepy voice of mine.

 

"Are you still sleeping??"

 

What did she even think I'm doing right now?? With my whole body lying in a bed and cover with this blanket.. Isn't it obvious??

 

"Yes.." I answered her lazily.

 

"Well.. You better get up now, cause Krystal is here. And she's in a bad mood.."

 

Huh??

 

I stick out my head from the comfy an cozy blanket.. "Why??"

 

"Cause you make us late for our dance rehearsal.." She answer me like it was not a big deal.

 

I immediately sat up from my current position.. "What?? What time is it??"

 

"5 o'clock.."

 

"Its still early.." I continue lying in the bed.. Geez she makes me worried for nothing. Wait, Krystal is here.. at the dorm.. this hour??

 

"In the afternoon.." Sulli continued to say.

 

My eyes suddenly shut open widely after hearing what she said..

 

"SSUL!!"

 

...................................................

 

Author's POV:

 

Meanwhile at the parking lot outside of SM dorm building.. Two girl were patiently waiting or ro be more precise stalking for someone in BMW car. Infront of their car was a van. A van, that is specially for one of SM group artist.. f(x). The two girl had been keep their eyes on the van and dorm for a while now.

 

"Sis.. How long you think will we do this??" The younger one suddenly ask to break the silence.. she was getting bored by just sitting around.

 

"Do what??" her sister ask her back confusedly.

 

"This stalking things!! Whatelse??" the young one answer a lil bit loudly, not amused with her sister questions..

 

Her sister just smiled back at her..

 

"Patient Zhao Wei.. Patient.." she said.

 

Not long after, 5 young girls suddenly came out from the SM dorm building. They quickly heading towards the black van..

 

"Zhao Wei.. You already know which one right??" The older girl ask her little sister.

 

"Yup.. Black jacket with the LA cap. Got it." she said.

 

The older one immediately start the car engine.. While the van infront of them starting to drove off.

 

"Let's do this.." And off they go..

 

 

 

 

p/s: sorry for the late post.. here's the new one.. enjoyed!! plz comment ok.. lets share your idea bout this story.. COMMENTS..