The Beginning

How To Be A Gangster

(RED is for chinese langguage)

 

Author POV:

 

At a hospital somewhere in China..

 

A ventilator machine sounds can be heard loudly in the ICU room.. Two girls can be seen sitting next beside to someone that was lying at the bed. One of the girls were crying softly while the other were holding the hands of the unconscious person.

 

"Daddy.." The older girl said, "We are here.. both of us are here now. P-please w-wake up." She was trying hard not to cry infrot of her dying farther and her sister, but as tough as she trying to be.. She's still failed to ent her tears from falling down.

Suddenly, her younger sister get up from her seat.. "That's it! I'm going to finish this war once and for all." The younger girl said full with anger and resentment in her voice and action. "They gonna pay what they did to dad, if they want blood.. I'll give them blood!" She continued to said as she heading towards the door.

 

"Zhao Wei.." Her older sister called her, "Don't." The younger girl turned back and looked at the other.. "Are you just gonna sit there and let them go after what they did?! You're the older one! Do something!!" At that moment the older girl stand up from her seat and trying to argue back with her sister, but before she can say anything they were interrupt by a knock at the door.

 

*Knock.. Knock..*

 

"Come in.." The older one said. Then an older guy wearing a glasses, same age as their father walking in the room.. He then looked at both of the girls one by one. "I see that both of you are here.. When did you girls arrive?" He ask the girls. "Just now uncle Wu.." The younger one reply the question. The guy  nodded, "I had something to tell to both of you, about your father.. can you girls joined me to the lounge room?? Its better for us to talk there." As soon as he said that, the guy walk towards the door and opened it. "Shall we??"

 

The girls looked at one another and then towards the guy.. "Sure."

 

..................................................................................

 

Hospital Lounge Room

 

The three of them were sitting at a table, the room were reserved just for them so they can talk privately without any disturbance..

 

"You girls must already know what happen didn't you??" The older guy start the conversation while the two girls just nod at the question as an answer. "Our group is getting bigger and powerfull each day that's why the other group trying to attack us, and unfortunately for your dad.."  "Uncle we already know about that." The younger girl said, but before she can say more her sister stop her from doing so.. "Zhao Wei, behave.."

 

The guy can only smile while looking at them.. "Its okay Shu Qi.. I understand." he said. "But there is couple of things that I want to tell both of you.. as you girls know that most of the group out there only can be lead by a man or must I say "The Male Offsprings". But since both of you were girls, you need to be extra careful. Who know what they will do if they found out that the Lee Group doesn't have any.." The guy continued to say while taking off his glasses, "But.. I guess our luck is going to change." he said while looking at the girls smiling.

 

"What are you trying to say uncle Wu??" The older girl ask the guy. "For the past 20 years I was ordered by your dad to track and keep an eye on your mom.." he said while taking out an envolope. "M-mom?? You have found our mom??" The younger girl ask while the other girl just keep quiet without any expression.

 

"Yes.." The guy reply. "And seems like I've found out something interesting either." He said and giving the girls the envelope. "What is this??" The older girl ask. "An information.."  "Take it back.. There is no need to know about that women." the girl said while giving back the envelope to the older guy. The guy suddenly stand up and walk towards her.. "Shu Qi, I know how you feel.. that's why up until now i haven't say anything about this to you both. And you have to understand what happened is between your mom and dad." he said while put his hand on the girl shoulder. "Think about it.." the guy then leave both of the girls alone and walking out of the room.

 

"Sis.." The younger one called her sister. "Its been 20 years.." The older girl didn't say anything but slowly she opened the envolope infront of her and read the contain with the other one. After reading it, they came across a picture with certificates form of a young kid.. It surely had gain both of the girls interest.

 

 

 

 

"Who is this??" The younger girl ask her older sister.. "Its not you, and definitely not me." The older girl looked at her little sister with a 'I can believe you' face.. "I know that." she said sarcastially. She then turn the picture around, there's some writing on it.

 

'Amber Liu'

 

'Who is Amber Liu??' the older girl tought. But then her attention turn towards the certificates behind the picture.. There's two of it.. one is a copy of an adoption certificate and the other one is a real birth certificate. The last one definitely get the girls attention.

 

Birth Name: Amber J. Lee

Chinese Name: Lee Yi Yun

 

"Yi Yun? Lee?? Amber?!" the younger one speak. "We had another siblings??" the younger one just keep talking. While the other one just keep staring at the picture, and then a smile slowly appear at her face.

 

"Uncle Wu is right.." she said.

"Our luck is definitely going to change."

 

 

 

P/s: Comments please.. let me know what did you guys think?? of this first chap of coz.. PWease~