Jealous?

She's Not Yours

"Oppa~ Send me to my class?" Jiyong's girlfriend walked with him and linked arms with him. Jiyong didn't respond her. He was a bit dreamy that next day. "Oppa?" "Eh? Did you say something?" Jiyong came back to reality. His girlfriend just stares at him and let go of her arm from him and left. "W-What did I do?" Jiyong got confused. "Annyeong, Jiyong oppa!" You suddenly came behind him and said hi. "Oh, Annyeong _____." He replied. He saw you smiled broadly and he smiled too. Can't stop smiling actually. "Yah! _____! My junior!" Seung Hyun came then and rubbed your hair giving his sweet smile in the early morning. "Seung Hyun oppa! When did you came?" You were even more happy seeing him. Jiyong kept quiet all the way to his class. 

"Why are you so quiet today, Ji?" Taeyang asked him in curiosity. "Nothing. I' just not in the mood." He replied, resting his head on his desk. Seung Hyun looked back and saw Jiyong acting strage. Suddenly someone knocked the door. "Can I meet with Kwon Jiyong?" They all can't see who it was except for the teacher and people that sits in front. Jiyong lift his head as if he was hoping for someone. He went out of the classroom and saw his girlfriend. "wae?" he ask. "Oppa" She stares at him and suddenly grabbed his wrist and took him somewhere else. 

"Oppa, do....you..." She didn't finish he statement. "wae? tell me" He asked in curiosity. "Do you like that junior?" She suddenly ask that question. "nugu? _____?" Jiyong said your name. "No. Why did you ask?" He continued. "No? Then why did I saw you kicking the wall yesterday when Seung Hyun oppa carried her? I an see that you're jealous, oppa" She answered him. Jiyong's hearbeat started to race. His eyes widened. "Y-You saw me? me? Jealous? No." His voice went a bit shaky. "If you like her so much, why are you still my boyfriend then?! There's no use for me bein your girlfriend!" She shouted to him and sterted crying. "Yah~ Don't be like this." He held her cheeks. "No. Let me go. Either you don't love her anymore or you leave me." She concluded. "But. She....." Jiyong stopped. "I knew you loved her." Tears streamed down her face and left him there. "Arghh!" Jiyong rubbed his hair and punched the wall till his hand bleed. 

"Yah, Daesung ahh! Where's Jiyong?" Seung Ri asked. "Mollayo. Seung Hyun" Daesung asked Seung Hyun the same question. "I don't know too. I think he's somewhere in this school cause his phone is still here. He'll never go out of school without bringing his phone." Seung Hyun showed them Jiyong's phone. Their teacher was absent and suddenly the door banged opened and they saw Jiyong came in. Seung Hyun and others eyes widened when they saw blood was dripping on the floor from Jiyong's hand. "YAH! JIYONG! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!" Taeyang exclaimed. Jiyong didn't answer and sat at his table resting his head on his table. Seung Hyun grabbed his hand and asked "Jiyong ahh, what happened?" Jiyong loosened his hand roughly from your grip. "I'm fine" He replied.

Coincidentally, you passed by. Seung Hyun looked at you. "Yah! _____ ahh!" You looked at him in confusion. Seung Hyun came to you outside his class and Jiyong suddenly lift his head looking at both of you. Taeyang, Daesung and Seung Ri looked at Jiyong wondering why he acts like that. He got up and pushed his desk and went out of class passing by you without a word. "Jiyong oppa! What happened to your hand?!" You stopped Seung Hyun from talking as you were busy with Jiyong's hand. Jiyong stopped his steps because you held his hand. He turned around and stared at you. "It's nothing. Don't worry okay?" He held your cheeks and plastered a fake smile on his face.

Class was over and Jiyong walked alone putting his hands in his pockets. Then suddenly you went beside him and linked arms with him. "Oppa, are you sure you're okay? I'm a bit worried about you." Jiyong was a bit shocked when he saw that you linked arms with him. "O? oh. I'm fine. Really. Don't worry okay?" He was about to held your hand when Seung Hyun came and you let go of his arms wanted to say hi to Seung Hyun. Like always, Jiyong will keep quiet all the way home. 

Jiyong laid himself on his bed. Playing with his phone. He texted with Daesung 'Daesung ahh, do you have _____'s phone number?' Then Daesung replied him. 'Sorry Ji. I don't. Why don't you try asking Seung Hyun. I think he has it.' Jiyong read the text and put his phone away. He wanted to go to bed, but can't since he kept thinking about you. He took back his phone and texted Taeyang. 'Taeyang, do you have _____'s phone number?' Taeyang gave a good news and gave Jiyong your number. He stared at your number quite long then his thumb pressed the green button. "Hello?" You answered. Jiyong smiled alone then replied back. "This is Jiyong. You remember me right?" "Oh! Oppa! Of course I remember you, silly." you laughed and both of you had a great time talking through the phone.