Is It True?

She's Not Yours

"Oppa, since I'm your girl now, I'm so glad that you're mine." You were in bed with Jiyong while resting your head on his chest. "I'm glad too that you're mine." He runs his fingers through your hair. He went on top of you and stared into your eyes. He slowly leans to you and kissed you passionately. You slowly pushed him away and stopped him from kissing you. He bites his lips and keep on kissing you. An annoying sound suddenly came and you woke up in surprised. On the other side, Jiyong woke up in surprised too. "OMG! WHAT DID I JUST DREAMT?!" Eventhough in different houses, both of you shouted the same thing. 

You bumped into Jiyong on your way to your class. There was awkwardness plus some shyness in you. You passed by him and he suddenly made an eye contact with you. You walked even faster then blushed. Wthout you noticing, he blushed too. 'Am I in love with Jiyong oppa?' You asked yourself. You closed your eyes while walking then suddenly hit someone. You opened your eyes and saw that you were on top of Seung Hyun. Both you and Seung Hyun's eyes widened. You quickly got up from him and sat on the floor. Seung Hyun got up too, rubbing his hair. "You okay?" He asked. You weren't looking at him but just nodded to answer. "Mianhae~" You said. He got up and lend his hand so he can get you up. 

Jiyong actually wanted to go back to you but that incident happened. When you left Seung Hyun, Jiyong came. "Seung Hyun ahh" "Ne?" Seung Hyun answered. "Is it-" Jiyong stopped. "Is it true that you love _____?" He continued. Seung Hyun kept quiet for awhile thinking what to answer. "To be honest, to me, she's just like my dongsaeng. Not more, really. Why'd you asked?" Seung replied and asked back. "Ohh nothing. I heard someone liked her too. But I don't know who." Jiyong made up a little white lie to Seung Hyun. 

Jiyong went back to his house and lay down on his bed. "So Seung Hyun never assume _____ is his girl. That means....." He paused. He took his phone and dialled your number. "Hello?" You answered. Jiyong's heart pumped like crazy! He was so nervous that he can't talk right. "Emm... _____ ahh~" He managed to say. "ne? Wae, oppa?" You replied. "D-Do y-you....... like Seung Hyun?" words came out from his mouth. "Seung Hyun oppa? To be honest, I really have a bit feeling for him" Jiyong stopped for awhile after listened to you. His eyes suddenly became teary and he managed to say "A-Ahhh I see. I....I.... better get going. Bye" He hangs up quick.

That night, when you were asleep, your doorbell rang. You woke up lazily and looked through the hole to see who it was. Your eyes widened when you saw Jiyong outside your door. You quickly opened the door and asked, "Jiyong oopa! What are you doing here this late?!" He hugged you first while saying "I wanted to see you" He didn't let you go and yu asked back, "Are you drunk?! I smell alcohol, oppa" He let go of you and smiled with a drunken look. You let him go inside your house and sat him down in your living room.. "Oppa, you shouldn't be drinking at your age, don't you know that?" he just stares at you and gave a cute smile. He suddenly lays you on the sofa and leans to you. "Oppa? What are-" He kissed you pationately before you even finished talking. You didn't push him away and just let it be. He then stops and fell asleep on top of you. You pushed him a bit to th side and fell asleep beside him. 

 

 

I think you (the person who's reading) is in love with him. Let's see what happens on the next day ;)

Do comment and subscribe! *bows* :D