Up and Down

Forever Your Baby

 

The second I got into our apartment I let out a small scream of excitement. Lacey ran out of her room, startled, and raised an eyebrow.

                “What happened?” she asked. “Looks like you won the lottery or something.”

                “FEELS like I won the lottery or something,” I admitted.

                She grinned. “Zelo?”

                “Zelo.”

                “JENNA~” she squealed, and pulled me into a tight hug. “Is it official? Are you two dating now?”

                I shook my head. “We can’t date. I’m his manager- that’d look bad. But he knows how I feel…and I know how he feels.”

                “FINALLY!” She danced around, and eventually I caved in and joined her. We danced until there were a few sharp knocks at the door. Laughing, I told her I’d get it and danced my way all the way to the door. Opening it, I felt shocked to see Jongup standing there, a large bouqet of flowers in his hand.

                “Jenna-“ he’d started when he caught eyes behind me with Lacey. Swiftly putting them behind his back he ducked out of the doorway. “COME HERE!” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment, shutting the door.

                “Jongup, what’s wrong?” I asked.

                He sighed. “I came to…I came to…I came to confess to Lacey.”

                “Confess?” I repeated with a grin.

                “Confess-hey stop that,” he laughed as I started to dance again. “Jenna, be serious! I’m nervous, and you have to help me!”

                I immediately stopped and pointed a finger in his face. “There is no way I’m helping you, Jongup. She’s your love, not mine!”

                “Jenna~” he whined.

                “JONGUP~” I whined back, laughing. “Just go in there! I’ll go for a walk, okay? Make things simple for you two!”

                He sighed and nodded. “Alright. Thank you, Jenna.” I laughed and opened the door, ushering him in.

                “Lacey, Jongup needs to talk to you!” I yelled, then shut the door on his shocked face. I couldn’t help but crack us as soon as I’d walked a safe distance from the apartment. A walk was a good idea; I wanted those two to actually get somewhere. Taking a deep breath I walked the quiet, dark streets of Seoul with a smile on my face. I couldn’t stop thinking of Zelo; his soft,  lingering kisses and his beautiful smile. My face lit a bright red just thinking about it.

                Suddenly a large force hit me from behind, knocking me to the ground. My head hit the ground hard, blacking me out for just a second before my eyes opened quickly.  “We’ve got her!” a voice said in glee. “Just like in the picture!”

                “Shut up and tie her up,” another voice answered in haste. “She’ll get up and start running. Hurry.” Suddenly a cloth was pressed to my face and I completely lost consciousness.