Gang Fight

Mission involving gangs ~

So Infinite were standing right in front of us. *they haven't really noticed me yet, and I can't make a bad impression of them for later. Let's just hope there won't be a fight. If that's the case my cover is ruined*

My phone decided to ring in just in that moment.
"Hello?"
All eyes were on me. 
"Hyemi-ah! I heard you're at Teen Top's place. How's it going with the mission?" I heard Joons voice.
"Oh, oppa. That's right. But I don't think it's the right time to speak right now.." *babo oppa* he seemed to get it.
"Ah, they can here you? Well then, bye Hyemi-ah! I love you!"
"I love you too oppa, bye~!" I said and hung up.

"Uh.. sorry?" I said. One of the guys in Infinite surprisingly smiled at me.
"It's okay!" he assured me. Right after he did that he earned a smack by the guy next to him.

Sungyeol's p.o.v

We saw Teen Top sitting at a sushi restaurant and decided to walk up to them. 
"Look who we've got here~ Isn't it our close friends Teen Top?" Sunggyu said ironically.
"Infinite." L.Joe said coldly.

Just at that moment a phone rang. A cute girl sitting between Niel and Changjo answered it.
"Hello?"
"Oh, oppa. That's right. But I don't think it's the right time to speak right now.." 
"I love you too oppa, bye~!" and with that she ended the call. During the phone call everyone's attention were at her.

"Uh... sorry?" she said slightly embarrassed. I smiled at her
"It's okay!" I said. Hoya smacked me and the girl looked surprised. *Oh my, did I say that out loud?* I slightly panicked. 
"Oh yes hyung. You did say that out loud." Myungsoo said.  

A phone rang again, but this time it was Sunggyu's. He spoke for about a minute.
"Guys, we have to go." he said. I could see that he was serious, and we got going.

Back to your/Hyemi's p.o.v

Another phone rang. The leader guy in Infinite answered. He spoke a few words and ended the call.
"Guys, we have to go." he said, and soon Infinite were no longer there, it was like they hadn't been there at all.

"Strange..." Chunji said slowly. The other ones agreed.
"Excuse me, sir. Your food." the waiter said carefully. We started eating while talking about Infinite.
*
The food were just finished when I got a text. 
'Gang fight with Block B. We need you.' it was from Seungho. 
"Gang fight?" Niel asked. 
*! He saw the text!* I panicked once again.
"I think you have to explain this one." CAP said.
"I guess I have no choice.." 
"That's right miss."
"Well, okay. My brothers are Mblaq, and I suppose you know who my father is." They all nodded.
"And now my cover is ruined." I said and laughed lightly. *I can't tell them about the mission.* 
"And now my brothers are in a fight with Block B and need my help, so I kinda have to go." I continued. And with that I left.
*
No one's p.o.v 
Mblaq were and standing in a alley with block b in front of them. It didn't look good since Block b were two more people. *We really need Hyemi this time.* 

Block B got closer to Mblaq. "Looks like this one's going to be easy~" Zico said and smirked. They were really close by now. Kyung laughed and was about to go to attack when there was a sound and he fell to the ground.

Hyemi had hit him in the head with something and now the rest of Block B were in shock. G.O saw the chance and attacked. 

This attack was a success and soon the fight started for real. 

Back to your/Hyemi's p.o.v

I was fighting Jaehyo. Block B are really good fighters, but Mblaq are too. I had already taken down Kyung and hopefully Jaehyo too soon. I did a spin kick and he lost his balance. His head hit the wall behind him and he was down.

I looked around to see how it went for my brothers. Joon had taken down P.O and Seungho got B-Bomb. The only ones left were Taeil, Ukwon and Zico. I walked up to Taeil and Ukwon and tapped their shoulders. As they turned around I dragged them towards to each other making their heads collide. They both fell to the ground.

The collision distracted Zico a bit and Cheondung successfully knocked him out. 

We left the alley as fast as we could, only to be greeted by six amazed guys, no others than Teen top.  I mentally scolded myself.
"OMO HYEMI-AH! YOU'RE SO GOOD AT FIGHTING!" an overly excited Ricky said and ran up to me.
"Did you guys follow me?" I asked them. 
"Well.." 
"I take that as a yes." 
"well, we got curious when we heard gang fight.." L.Joe said and smiled awkwardly.

I heard a sound from the alley.
"Someone's gotten back to their senses. I probably have to go now, see you soon guys~" and by that I disappeared.
*
I woke up early the next day. I decided to study the gangs for a while. This time I started with Infinite. The guy who smiled at me yesterday was apparently Sungyeol. I read through BAP's profiles after that.

After about an hour studying I decided to help ours the maids by going shopping. I told one of them and told her to tell my dad. I went out.

I decided to walk to the store, since it wasn't THAT far.

It turned out to be a lot of food needed to be bought, but with five brothers it's not that weird. 

Since it was a lot to buy, it was also a lot to carry, of course. I managed to carry all the bags, but it covered the most of my sight. Of course I had to bump into someone, causing me to fall backwards. I landed on my with a small thump. 

I looked up to see who I'd bumped into and saw a cute guy standing there, offering me a hand. I took it and stood up.
"I'm really sorry." I said.
"No really, it's okay. Do you need some help with that?" he asked and nodded towards the many bags. 
"Well.. I think so.." He took the bags.
"Where to?" 
I pointed in the direction and we started walking.

"So what's your name?" The boy asked me.
"I'm Hyemi, how about you?" 
"Jongup." he said and smiled.
*Jongup from BAP, check. it's kind of weird that all the guys I meet are in gangs..*

We continued walking and soon we arrived. Jongup suddenly stopped walking. I looked back at him and you could tell he was amazed. "The house! It's enormous!" he said and I chuckled. He reminded me of Changjo the other day. 

We walked into the house.
"Dad! I'm home!" I shouted as I stepped through the door. One of the maids came and took the bags, carrying them to the kitchen to unpack them.

At that moment my brothers came into the room. Jongup's eyes became big.
"Is that... Mblaq?" he asked. *it doesn't seem like a good idea to let him meet them..*
"Uhm, yeah. By the way Jongup-sshi, you should probably go now, so bye." I dragged him out of the house. 
"Sorry bout that.. We should meet again soon!" I said and smiled at him.

"Uh.. Yeah totally!" he smiled big. He started walking.
"Anyway, thanks for the help earlier!" I shouted to him.
"No problem, Hyemi-ah!" he shouted back. Soon he disappeared and I returned into the house.
*

*So, my mission... I've met Teen top, Jongup from BAP and seen Infinite. Up till now, nothing from Exo or the rest of BAP.* I thought to myself as I laid on my bed.
* I should try to find at least one of them tomorrow.* 
Soon I drifted into sleep.