New mission

Mission involving gangs ~

They ran to me and overwhelmed me with a lot of hugs at the same time. 
"Hold up, I can't breathe." I said. 
"I don't care, I missed you Hyemi-ah!" Mir exclaimed. I slightly chuckled. "I missed you too oppa, but I don't suffocate you for that." I said and playfully winked at him. 
"Hyemi-ah, have you eaten?" G.O asked. 
"No oppa." you answered.

We all sat down and my brothers almost dived into the food. Which I did as well, since I hadn't eaten anything since the flight. Our dad watched us with amusement. 

After the dinner I sat in the living room with the oppas and dad. 
"So, what have I missed?" I asked Seungho who sat next to me on the couch. 
"Nothing much, a few new gangs.." I didn't let him finish "Oh! New gangs! Exciting!" Joon chuckled. 
"Hyemi-ah, you actually got a mission including those new gangs." my dad told me. My eyes twinkled "Wah, tell me more!" 
"Okay, so there's four new, pretty big gangs; BAP, Exo, Infinite and Teen Top. BAP's got six members, Exo twelve, Infinite seven and Teen Top six." he paused to see if I was understanding, I nodded. "Infinite and Teen Top are kind of rivals and Exo and BAP as well." he continued. "Your mission is to spy on them, it would be good if you got close to them too." He took out four folders. "Here's their profiles. Read them and memorize them."  I nodded again and took the folders.

I went up to my room and laid on the bed. *I'll read the profiles tomorrow* was the last thing I thought before drifting to sleep.

*•The next day•
I woke up when a ray of light hit my face. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and after that I went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

After the breakfast I went to my room. *I really have to study those gang profiles* I thought.

I decided to start reading Exo's profiles, since they were 12. After that I read Teen top's. When I came to the maknaes I got mini shock;
Yoo Changhyun, more known as Ricky.
Born 27th February 1995.
Choi Jonghyun, more known as Changjo.
Born 16th November 1995.
*This can't be.. The Changjo and Ricky I know are in a gang? This is unexpected!*

I went downstairs to find my dad. I found him in his office.
"Appa?" I peeked through the door. He looked up and smiled.
"Hyemi-ah. Come in!" 
I walked in and sat in front of him.
"I think I know two people from Teen Top, they were on the same train as me, their names are the same and they're both born in 1995." 
"That's great honey! Try to contact them!" 
"Arasseoyo appa." I said and slightly bowed to my father before leaving. 
*
I decided to text Changjo. 
'What's up?Remember me? ~Hyemi'

A few moments later he replied. 
'Ah nothing much, just hanging out with my hyungs. Of course I remember you Hyemi-ah!'

I smiled to myself. I thought for awhile.
'Could we hang out today? ^^ I kinda miss you and Ricky~' 

He answered almost right away. 
'Of course! We miss you too! I can pick you up if you'd like. And you can meet the hyungs! :D'

I chuckled at his cuteness. I told him where I lived.

25 minutes later I heard Mir calling for me.
"Hyemi-ah! There's a guy here saying I knows you!"  I went downstairs to find an amazed Changjo. I called out for him. He looked up and smiled when he saw me.
"Do you live here? It's gigantic!" he said. I chuckled at him and nodded. 
"Woow!" he said. 
"Shall we get going?" I asked. 
"Yeah, my chauffeur is waiting. He's pretty grumpy and impatient."
"oh I recognize that, Mr. Shin is just like that."

~later~ 
We arrived at a mansion-ish house, a little bit smaller than ours.
"This is where CAP hyung lives." Changjo said. 
"Ah~" I said. 

We went inside and I followed Changjo. We arrived at the living room, or what I think was the living room at least. Ricky saw me and stood up, making the other guys looking up. 
"Hyemi-ah!" he said and ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I turned towards the other guys, who were still sitting down.
"Hello I'm Jung Hyemi." I said awkwardly and bowed slightly.
"I'm Chunji." the one sitting closest to me said. I nodded. 
"I'm Niel." "CAP here." "And I'm L.Joe." 
*actually I already knew that~* I thought to myself. 
I smiled at them and just stood there looking awkward. "Come and sit here, or do you want to stand there all day?" Chunji said. I sat down between Chunji and Ricky.

At first it was a bit awkward but after awhile both Teen Top and I opened up more. Soon we were pretty close. *and these adorable boys are supposed to be a gang?*. 

Suddenly my stomach decided to make a dying whale sound. "sorry..." I said and blushed. 
"Seems like someone's hungry, let's go get some food!" Niel suggested. The other ones agreed. "Can you cook, Hyemi-ah?" L.Joe asked me. 
" Nope, the maids do that.." I said.
"Since none of us can cook, let's eat out." CAP said and went out. 
*
We were sitting at a sushi restaurant and waiting for our food.
"Look who we've got here~ Isn't it our close friends Teen Top? I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to see seven guys standing there, smirking at Teen Top.
"Infinite." L.Joe coldly said. *so this is Infinite huh?*