Infinite

Mission involving gangs ~

 

I started the next day with some training, since I hadn't been working out that much in Japan.

When I returned from my work out I took a shower and proceeded downstairs to eat breakfast. 

I walked into the kitchen. Mir and G.O prepared their breakfast.
"Good morning oppas~!" I sang.
They turned around and smiled when they saw me. 
"Good morning Hyemi-ah" they both said.

We sat down at the dining table and started digging in. 
"So, what's up today, Hyemi-ah?" Mir asked me.
"I haven't planned anything yet oppa. But I think I should find at least one person from BAP or Exo, since I want to get the mission started for real." I started. " Do you have any advice?" 
"Well, at first you have to know where they usually hang out. Then you could just roam around in that area, sooner or later you'll probably run into one of them.." Mir said. 
"That may take some time though." G.O blurted in.
"Every guy I've ran into those few last days has been in those gangs, it will probably happen again." I said to both myself and my oppas.

I walked back into the kitchen to do the dishes. When I was about to start I was greeted by a hug. 
"Leave that to the maids Hyemi-ah." 
I turned around to see Joon.
"Arasseo oppa." I chuckled. 
"Have you eaten?" 
"Yes oppa, I ate with Mir oppa and G.O oppa right now." 

I decided to ask Seungho about the hang outs, he usually knows things like this about other gangs. I found him in his room. 
"Oh, Hyemi-ah! What brings you here?" he said and smiled at me.
"Oppa, do you know anything about Exo's, BAP's, Teen top's or Infinite's hang outs?"
"Well, I've heard Exo's pretty hard to find."
"I've noticed that." I blurted in.
"I should probably be able to find out the others though. I'll tell you as soon as I find them." 
"Thank you oppa!" I said and hugged him.

I spent the next few hours studying the profiles, once again. *I'm pretty sure I know this by now*. I decided to study the photos a bit closer. I was admiring Kim Jongin aka Kai from Exo when a knock on the door interrupted me. 
"Come in!" I called out.
The door opened and Cheondung stuck his head in. 
"Wanna go for lunch?" he asked. 
I hadn't realized how hungry I was until now.
"Of course oppa!"
*
Cheondung and I sat at a restaurant. We had just finished our food when I saw someone awfully familiar passing by. I thought for a while, then I remembered! It was Chanyeol, from Exo. I didn't want to leave Cheondung oppa, so I just told him about Chanyeol.  Chanyeol was probably gone now anyway. Now I had at least seen one person from each gang. We continued with the dessert and I soon forgot about Chanyeol.


We returned home a little bit later. I did nothing for a few hours. 
At the dinner Seungho told me that he had found out about the hang outs and gave me the information. Exo's and Infinite's were pretty close. I decided to go there.
*
It was pretty late and therefore it was pretty dark too. I was roaming around. It was about1 am and there weren't many people out, except for me and some gangs I guess. 

Suddenly I felt cornered. I looked around. I saw multiple figures in the dark. They were coming closer. I counted them. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. There were seven of them. 

"Look who we've got here. I believe it's Hyemi~" a familiar voice said. Zico. *I bet he's smirking right now. 

So there I were, surrounded by Block B, and they were probably pissed since last time. If they were like 3 or 4 I may have been able to take them down. But they aren't 4, they are 7 and I'm one. And I'm a girl. 

Zico came closer. 
"Wanna play?" he winked.
"No thanks." I said and punched him in the stomach, making him more pissed. He ordered the other guys to attack me, and they did. 

I did hit them a few times, but they had advantage. I was even thinking about escaping. Suddenly I heard another punch and a cry in pain. I turned around and saw Taeil laying on the ground. I looked up and saw no others than Infinite fighting Block B. *Well. This is unexpected!* I thought, and joined the fight. 

I did my killer move; a spin kick, and successfully knocked out P.O. 
Soon the fight was over and I collapsed in the streets.
*
When I woke up the next morning I was in an unknown place. I sat up in the bed and looked around. I was the only one in the room. 
I went out of the room in an attempt to find out where I were.

I was walking in a corridor when I heard voices. I followed them into the kitchen. 
"Oh! You're awake!" someone said making the other ones turn around. I looked at them and it didn't take much time until I realized I was in Infinite's dorm. 

"I..infinite?" I said hesitantly. I was still shocked.

Sungyeol's p.o.v

The girl who was fighting Block B yesterday came entered the room.
"Oh! You're awake!" Woohyun said. The others turned around. 
"I.. Infinite..? " she said, hesitating a bit. 
I suddenly recognized her. She was the girl who was with Teen Top a few days ago. 

"Hyung! She's the girl who was with Teen Top at that restaurant!" I whispered to Sunggyu.
"You know, it's not like I'm deaf or anything." the girl said.
"ehe.." I scratched the back of my head. Her phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Well, oppa.. I'm at Infinte's place. Block B surrounded me last night, I guess they wanted revenge from last time. However, 7 against 1 isn't really fair."
"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry oppa. However, Infinite came and... helped me."
"Yeah yeah, I will. Bye oppa~" she said and hung up.

"So, who was that?" Dongwoo asked.
"One of my oppas." she replied.
"And what's your relationship with Block b?" Myungsoo asked.
"Ehm, we don't really get along well.."
"I could tell. But you are a really good fighter. The reason for that?" 
"My brothers, and my dad." 
We probably all looked like question marks.
"My name is Jung Hyemi." 
"Ahhhh..!" we all said in unison.


Back to your/Hyemi's p.o.v 
 
"And by the way, thank you for helping me out last night." I continued, even though I didn't want to say that part, Seungho oppa told me to.
Infinite looked pretty shocked. I decided to drop the cold image, it would be so much easier if I could befriend them.

"You guys seems cool, wanna hang out today?" Their expressions changed and they smiled at me.

We were sitting in their living room.
"Shall we get some food? I'm starving!" Hoya asked the rest of us.
"we totally should, I haven't eaten anything since last night." I said.
We decided to buy Chinese food.
" I don't think I should be seen with you in public.." I said. "I don't know how Teen Top would react if they knew I that I know you.." I continued.
Sungyeol nodded understanding.
"They probably wouldn't take it that good." he said.

Infinite decided that the older ones would buy the food, leaving me alone with the three youngest; Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong.  
I was sitting next to Sungjong on the couch. 
"Sungjong-sshi, I just realized I don't know your ages. It may not that important, but I'm just wondering." 
He chuckled "You're cute, did you know that?". I slightly blushed. 
"However I'm 19, Myungsoo hyung is 20, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol are 21, Dongwoo hyung is 22 and Sunggyu hyung is 23 years old." he told me. I nodded. By now the rest of infinite were back.

"So, Hyemi-ah, how old are you?" Dongwoo asked me out of curiosity.
"I'm 17." I said and smiled at him.
"Aigoo, so young~" Woohyun sang. 
"You're 6 years younger than me .." Sunggyu said quietly, slightly pouting. I chuckled.
 
"Yeah, you guys are so old, good thing I have Teen top, their ages are better for me." I teased them.
"Yah! I'm only 2 years older than you!" Sungjong half-shouted. 
"So are L.Joe oppa an Chunji oppa~" I winked at him. I bursted out laughing at their jealous faces. 
 
" Oppa, I'm just joking. Age is just a number, right?" Sunggyu lit up. 
"Come here~" he said holding out his arms towards me. 'Let's make those fools jealous' he mouthed. I chuckled, went over to him and sat next to him and hugged him. After that I rested my head against his chest. 
"Yah! Hyung you have to share! And you two just met today." Woohyun shouted. Sunggyu and I laughed and high fived.
 
 *they're nothing like the cold guys they're towards Teen Top* I thought and smiled.