Chapter 29

Every Second To Loving You (H)

 

Dara getting up from her bed slowly. Its kinda bored to always laying on the bed without doing anything. Although it has been 4 days she's having a fever,her condition is still the same. When she's about to twist the knob Chaerin open the door from outside with a tray on her hand.
 
"Where did u want to go?" She ask.
 
"Living room. Its so bored to laying on the bed 24 hours. I need some fresh air." She said.
 
"I bring u lunch..."
 
"I'm just eat at the dining room okay?" She smile to her lover. Chaerin shooked her head. "No. Just eat here then we go to the backyard. U want some fresh air right?"
 
"Okay.." Dara agreed. They walk to the bed and Chaerin place the tray on Dara laps once she's sitting on the bed. Dara just eating without any words. Chaerin place her palm on Dara forehead.
 
"U're still burning baby. I swear if u still didnt recover from this fever after 1 week I'm going to bring u to the hospital."
 
Chaerin words making Dara chocked. "No. Dont do it. It just a normal fever." Dara said,obviously nervous. 
 
"Why?" Chaerin give her a bitter smile.
 
"It just.... I dont like hospital. U know the smell...." Obviously it just an excuses from Dara. Chaerin just giving her a blank stare. If before Dara giving this kind of excuses she would probably just believe on it but not now since she's discover that Dara is sick. Because she doenst want anyone to know that she is sick thats why she is scared when someone mention about hospital to her.
 
Soon baby..like it or not u're going to stay at the hospital until u fully recover. I just need a right words to say to u that I know actually what had happened to u. Chaerin thought.
 
"I'm done.." Dara said and shoved the tray to Chaerin. Chaerin just smile and took Dara hand and kiss it.
 
"Do u know how percious u are to me?" She said suddenly making Dara frowned. "Well,if u didnt tell me I wouldnt know." Dara answered. Their conversation was interrupt when Mr.Lee and Mr.Park appear on the door making Dara shocked.
 
"Dad? Appa?" She's wondering.
 
"Oh. I though u still sleeping." Mr.Lee said and entering the room along with Mr.Park.
 
"How is my Princess today?" Mr.Park ask and hugging her daughter.
 
"Good. I guess. But why are both of u here?" She look at them then look at Chaerin.
 
"We got a call from Bom saying that u are sick and u're bleedi......" Mr.Lee clearing his throat loudly when he notice that Mr.Park almost reveal the secret that they had promise to keep with Chaerin.
 
"What? I'm what?" 
 
"Nothing babe. They are just worry. Mom is here too. They arrived last night." Chaerin trying to control the situation. Afraid if Mr.Park blurted it out again.
 
"Come.. lets go to the backyard.." Chaerin extend her hand and gladly Dara hold her hand and they walking out from the room.
 

 
Meanwhile ate the same time....
 
 
Tabi storm his feet on the ground like a sulking girl when Bom refuse to accompany him to do some shopping for their fashion week event.
 
"Bommie..come on.... Please.. It wont be long..." He plead like a girl.
 
"Are u really a real guy Tabi? U're always acting like a girl,that make me confuse.." Bom said while walking out from her office.
 
"Because u never agree when it comes to me but when it comes to Sam u will say yes without thinking twice!" Tabi complaint.
 
"Because he is my Boss!"
 
"Or because he is someone special for u?" Tabi ask with his suspicious face.
 
"Look Tabi, if u still wanna say something nonsense like this,let stop meet each other." Bom threatened him. This lately Tabi always showing her his jealousy towards Sam,giving Bom a headached.
 
"Is it true?" Again, Tabi unsatisfied.
 
"No. Its not true! Happy?"
 
"Not really. U havent say yes to me..." He giving a pierced stare to Bom making Bom nervous a bit.
 
"Yes what?" Bom tyring to control her nervousness that eagering inside her. Those sharp eyes from Tabi sometimes making her going crazy without any certain reason. Even if it just an empty stare that Tabi throw to her.
 
"To be mine...." Tabi whisper with his husky voice. Bom couldnt contain her nervous anymore hearing those words. She turn her gaze to another side while Tabi cluntch his shirt feeling a pain on his chest when his heart beating crazily. For the first time he met her at airport few months ago after his surgery,his heart will beating fast. Its not because she safe him because,his heart giving a different beat whenever he look at her. He transfer to US after knowing that his girlfriend dumb him for someone else,telling that he cant give her happiness because he is sick.
 
"Bom...I'm just kidding. Please..accompany me?" Tabi break the sudden silent.
 
"My sister is sick. I cant leave her for too long." Bom still refuse and she still didnt dare to look at Tabi.
 
"Dont worry. Chaerin is there. Ur parents is there too. I promise it wont be long okay?" Tabo coaxed her.
 
"Okay.." Bom nodded agreed and took a glance at Tabi for a while. "By the way,nice hair.." She said making Tabi smile.
 
"I'm just put a on my hair..." Tabi replied.
 
"What??!" Bom ask loudly with her eyes widened. Tabi shocked his head quickly realizing his mistake. "No. No. I mean perm.. Sorry..." Then Bom laugh making Tabi feel the pain on his chest again.

Back to Lee Residential
 
A silent and awkward enviroment between Chaerin and Mrs.Park making Chaerin uncomfortable. They both sitting at the couch inside the living room silently. Dara, Mr.Lee and Mr.Park at the backyard maybe playing chess.
 
"Just bring her to hospital to get the further treatment." Mrs.Park break the silent but she didnt look at Chaerin. Her eyes stick on nowhere.
 
"I'm sorry auntie. Its not that I dont want. I just want her permission,only then I can send her to the hospital." Chaerin answer hesitate.
 
"She wont agree even if u plead her." Mrs.Park said coldly. She never like and agree to Chaerin and Dara relationship from the first place. Because those relationship really against the law. She always dream to married her daughter with Taeyang not Chaerin!
 
"Just give me some time Auntie.." Chaerin said weakly.
 
"Until when Chaerin? Until she's dying? Until God take her way from us?!" Mrs.Park raise her voice a bit.
 
"No Auntie. Thats not gonna happen. I promise u, she would go to the hospital with her ​​own volition." Deep inside she felt hurt knowing that there's someone who didnt agree with their relationship and that someone is a really important person. She know it well since the first time she met with Mrs.Park during Jiyong was admitted to ICU because he was involve in the accident before,she didnt agree with her relationship with Dara. She even planning to married Dara with Taeyang. Even now through her cold voice Chaerin know it Dara's mom not gonna blessing their relationship until whenever.
 
"What is ur intention towards my daughter? U cant find a right man for u to love until u have to involve Dara into this crazy relationship? I wonder what did u done to her until Dara accept u and turn her back on me. My daughters is completely blinded by the luxuries that u and ur Dad gave to them!"
 
Chaerin close her eyes as those words pierced her heart and leaving a hole inside. She took a really deep breath before she encourage herself to answer Mrs.Park.
 
"I swear I dont have any intention. I'm just madly in love with ur daughter. Me and my Dad didnt mean to make them turning their back on u. They are not blinded because of these luxuries, Auntie. They are just blinded by the love that Dad gave to them. Dad love them as their daughter, and I love ur daughter,Dara too."
 
Mrs.Park chuckled sarcastically. "Just by hearing this makes me disgusting. U love my daughter? That was the stupid confession that I ever heard. If I know this would happen I would just married her with Taeyang before u get a chance to meet her!"
 
Chaerin ducking her head. Just silent. She losing her words to answer back. Its not because she's afraid it just because she doesnt want to being rude. No matter what the lady in front of her right now is someone that she still need to respect. Without her,Dara wouldnt be exist in this world.
 
"I dont know who gave u right to making a decisions towards Dara. U should remember that u are stranger and I as her Mom I have a complete right to making any decision that involving my daughter. And to tell u the truth and to make u realize, I never agree to this kind of relationship! Even ur money can buy the whole world it still cant change my decision. Now, I want u to back off and let me,her Mom bring her to the hospital!" Mrs.Park said arrogantly and walking away from living room.
 
Chaerin took a deep breath once again trying to control her tears. She never expect to get an insulting from her lover Mom. Mrs.Park even look down on her who willing to sacrifice her own life for Dara.
 
"Chaerin...." Mr.Lee voice behind her.
 
"Yes Dad?" Chaerin turn her head to her back. Mr.Lee hand a white envelope to his daughter and Chaerin take the envelope. She was shocked when she saw Tokyo Medical Centre names on the envelope. Another pressure for her today.
 
 
 
A/N
Sorry..is it too short???
I was completely insane when I saw Chae pic with those print swimsuit..
Thats make my mind cant think properly...
I dont know if my stories really boring
cuz I didnt receive many comments this lately..
that seems telling me my works is going down and down..
LOL
btw, I cant promise whats happen on the next chapter..
something good or bad...
idk....just hope that im in a good mood when im writing the next chapter..
hahahaha....
My plan is... this story will end till Chapter 35.
So thats mean 7 chapters more...