Chapter 28

Every Second To Loving You (H)

 

Dara groaning weakly as she feeling the dizziness is a little bit too much for her when she trying to open her eyes. After a few seconds the pain on her head decreased slowly and her blurry vision become clearly and clearly. She scanning around her, she still inside Chaerin room.
 
"Oh! U're finally awake." A voice that she really familiar with greet her from the left side. Dara turn her head towards the bathroom and saw Chaerin smiling to her while wipping her wet hair with white towel. Her body was wrapped ily with the robe.
 
Dara smiling and said weakly. "Wow...what a really y view greeting my sight in the morning.." Chaerin approaching her while chuckling. She sits on the bed next to Dara.
 
"I'm sorry darling. Now is almost 6PM. Its not morning. How are u feeling now sweetheart?" Chaerin ask almost whisper giving Dara a shiver to her spine and with that Dara could feel a really strong feelings hitting her chest. A strong missing towards her lover,none other than Chaerin. Chaerin cold palm landing on her burning forehead giving Dara some kind of strengthen that seems lost long times ago.
 
"Better for sure. How long been I'm sleeping until I felt a really-really.. U know..." Dara paused and chuckled when she saw Chaerin funny expression waiting for her next words. She then pinch Chaerin nose lightly. "I miss u..." Dara whisper.
 
Chaerin smiling sweetly. Chaerin brushed Dara messy bangs with her chubby fingers,make it to its place. "Almost 72 hours. Ah..yeah.. 6PM. So, 3 days to be exact." Chaerin took a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh. Something bothering her mind but seeing Dara is fully awake,at the same times she's relieved and grateful.
 
"I miss u more than u can imagine. I thought...." She stop when she realized she almost burst out a 'losing' words from her mouth.
 
Noticing her lover gloomy face, Dara put her both hands on Chaerin cheeks. "What with that face? Is there something bothering u? If its about me, u can put it aside. I'm fine Chaerin. It just a fever. I'm sorry for sleeping for 3 days, I know I made u worried. I'm so sorry." She pulled herself onto Chaerin embrance. Chaerin hugging her tightly as her tears falling down one by one. She trying to control her breath so that Dara wont notice she's crying but it didnt work when Dara hearing her sniff.
 
"Oh....a strong and fierce Lee Chaerin is crying because her lover is having a fever." Dara trying make a joke but it sounds lame. She caressing Chaerin back rapidly while leaning her head on Chaerin shoulder comfortably. She admit it, since their vacation on Jeju before they become a lover, the most comfortable place for her to leaned on is inside Chaerin embrance. Its always warm for her even though in a rainy and a winter day.
 
"I love u..." Chaerin said with her nasal voice. Only God know what she felt when Dara didnt awake for past 3 days. She wanted to send her to hospital but thinking that she cant do anything without Dara permission, Dr.Patterson and his assistant always commuting from the hospital to their home just to check on Dara condition.
 
"Urm. I love u too..."  Dara replied nodding a bit while her hand still caressing Chaerin back lightly. Chaerin wiped her tears before breaking their hug.
 
"I get u some foods. I'm sure u are hungry." Then she getting up from the bed. Dara couldnt answer since Chaerin is already missing behind the door. Dara sigh weakly and leaned her body on the headboard. When she turn her gaze to the bedside desk she saw 3 pink color Hybrid Tea roses in the glass jar and beside it is 3 cards. Wondering about those cards she extend her hand and reached for the card on the desk.
 
Recognize the stylo hand writing a smile foam on her lips. She read the cards following the date that been written on it.
 
U are feeling down
and so am I with u NOT around.
See u tomorrow and get well soon my love...
 
Then she take a second card.
 
Dear.. Tonight all the stars came out 
To play a signal  but all of them are not shining,
Because they all knows my Darling is sick.
Wish u wake up right now.....
 
A smile on her lips even more wider reading the last card.
 
Why are u still sleeping?
Can u wake up now?
I hope u’re feeling better,
I miss u already. :'(
 
Reading the cards while smiling,she didnt even realize Chaerin was already standing in front of her with a tray on her hand and still with her robe.
 
"What so happy about the cards?" Chaerin voice making her jump a bit,shocked. Once she lift her head she smiling brightly. She put the cards back to the desk and took the rose and smell it...
 
"Emmm....smell good." She smiling. Chaerin put the tray on the desk and sitting next to Dara.
 
"I dont know that u likes roses. Those card was so romantic." Dara reached for Chaerin hands and hold it before leaning her lips close to hers,trying to giving a pecked but Chaerin acting fast pulling Dara head to deepen their kiss. Chaerin kissing and Dara tongue lightly with tenderly making Dara softly inside Chaerin mouth. They broke their kiss when their lung asking for air.
 
"I dont find it romantic it sounds pathetic." Chaerin answer a little bit breathless. Dara chuckled. "U're not that heartless. I know it deep inside u're just a sweet and romantic lover that everyone wants. If only I know that u're writing a cards for me everyday when I'm sleeping I'm hoping to not awake for 7 days so that....."
 
Chaerin cover quickly making Dara voice muffled on her palm. "Dont u ever do that. 3 days is enough to make this room as hell for me." Chaerin state firmly and slowly take her hand down from Dara. Chaerin serious face right now making Dara speechless for a second.
 
"Baby Rin.. I'm just kidding. Why did u take it seriously?" Dara asking with her suspicious face. She seems sensitive when talking about me,my health and my life... why?  Did she.....? No. I dont think she know that I'm sick and I'm sure I can trust Dr.Yoon to keep this just between both of us. Dara thought.
 
"Baby..are u listening? Stop dreaming. U've been sleeping for 3 days and I dont even know who did u meet in ur dreams making u didnt want to awake. Now, its time for u to eat." Chaerin said ready to feeding Dara a herb porridge that she cooked for her lover.
 
Dara shooking her head. "I dont want to eat. I dont have any appetite to swallow anything." Dara refused. Chaerin rolled her eyes. "What?" Dara ask.
 
"Are u cheating on me in ur dreams?" Dara burst into laughter immediately hearing Chaerin question. "Aigoo my baby.. u're so cute..." Dara giggled and pinch Chaerin nose playfully. "If only u know what am I dreaming for 3 days. I met a sweet lover that I'm always dream of..totally my ideal type. Perfect in everything." She teasing Chaerin.
 
Chaerin faking her jealousy and annoying face. "But.. in reality world she is more than perfect to me. Even then angels and the saints cant resist her. I dont know why did God has to make someone really perfect like her. Having her alone is more than enough for me. I dont need house, I dont need cars, I dont need money, just by having her I still can lives for a thousands years."
 
Understand the meaning behind those words Chaerin smiled. "Okay enough. I'm not that easy to just believe on ur baits. U still need to eat even u gave me a bunch on compliment. U have been sleeping for 3 days without drinking and eating, so now, eat." Her bossy come out but deep inside she's happy by Dara cofession. Dara pouted when her trick didnt work but she still stubborn and shooking her head.
 
"Come on baby. Just eat okay? I cooked this special for u. Just a bit is enough for me. Okay?" Chaerin coaxed her.  Didnt attempt to make Chaerin sad,she finally nodded and open . Chaerin smiling while feeding her a porridge. Once the porridge reaching Dara throat she throw it out again making the bedsheets and Chaerin robe get dirty by her puke.
 
"Oh my God! What is this? It taste so bad!" She complaint and drinking the water till the laSt drop quickly. Chaerin wipe Dara's puke on her neck with her left hand without feeling disgusting before washing her hand on the bathroom.
 
"Sorry. I know it taste so bad but this is for ur own good. Its a porridge herb from Shanghai. Its hard to find these so please baby,dont waste it. This porridge give u energy and u will get better real soon."
 
"But...My throat...." Chaerin cutted her. "I promise I wont make it taste bad this time." Her words making Dara frowning. "How?"
 
"Open ur mouth and u will know.." Chaerin smiling. With her hesitate face Dara open and Chaerin feed her porridge. She didnt even swallow it until suddenly Chaerin kiss her lips and automatically Dara swallow her porridge,this time it taste different. It taste sweet and delicious and she can taste a strawberry too. Maybe because of Chaerin lips gloss or spells.
 
"How did u do that?" Dara ask wondering. Chaerin laugh. She shrug. "How it taste now?" 
 
"I dont know. It taste sweet and delicious suddenly." Chaerin laugh again. "So my lips is sweet and delicious uh?" Dara nodded quickly.
 
"Then lets do it again." Dara nodded again,agreed. They start the 'feed and kiss' session. Sometimes Chaerin teasing her. When the porridge still inside Chaerin didnt leaning her lips quickly, instead she will laughing and Dara just could humming loudly asking Chaerin to kiss her immediately.
 
"Okay..last drop..." Chaerin said and feeding Dara. She then leaning her face closer, kissing her lover but this time longer. 
 
Using her tongue Chaerin putting something into Dara tongue. Then she broke their kiss. Feeling something inside Dara try to taste it but then she screaming loudly when she knows that actually its a strawberry candy.
 
"Yah!!! U're playing dirty!! I thought its really ur lips or ur gloss taste!" She smacked Chaerin arms playfully. So,that sweet and delicious taste is actually Chaerin saliva that been mixing with the strawberry candy that inside . Seeing Dara flush face making Chaerin laugh even more before leaning back and give Dara a real kiss. Trying to telling Dara how she missed her lover through her kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
Sorry..just a short update..
I'm kinda missed Chaera now so I decide to give this short update..
Is it makes u bored?
This lately I read a lot of Chaera sad story
so... I'm trying to give A BIT sweet story of Chaera here..
after all I hope u guys like it! ^_^
And I would like to give many thanks for keeps reading and subcribes to this story..
Thanks for the upvote : Mister_Pandacdbmblackjackjomijin love_cl
And also for the 6 likes from Facebook users & a Tweet too..
Neomu-neomu gamsa yerobun!! :)
 
And yeah.. on the next Chapter I'm gonna start to write about the Alien Couple
TOPBOM Shippers, ready ur as$ for that! hahaha! LOL