3rd member | Lee HaNa

Glam Girls | SM Entertainment's new girl group

 

 

General 

SM introduces G2's third member HaNa

253169 Views

 



                                 

After long agonizing day, SM had already released another member the new born Hallyu goddesses Glam Girls. They released the information last night through their official twitter Lee HaNa, born in 1996Claire is half Pakistani and half Korean, standing at 174 cm, as in being the tallest among the female SM artists !

SM Entertainment reported that HaNa will be coming with the stage name of ''Claire''. She will be the main dancer and face of the group. After the revelation  of  Yoona's tweet, Claire had got a lot of attention from netizens and became a hot topic for quite a while, she said 'to my dongsaengiee whom I mentored Lee HaNa... I wish you all the best. Unnie is proud of you' SM artists sure are close to each other!
 

Netizens have commented 'the second and third members looks so matured than the older one. 'her face is so matured compared to the two older members! she's so pretty! I envy her. She sure does beat her seniors in the beauty department' one netizen said which caused a long thread on the comment box.They are all so pretty nonetheless!' which earned a reply 'that's true! they are all so pretty. Chanyeol's tweet was right they are "truly goddesses"' he quoted.

watch her amazing dancing skills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w2hzwUbf-ok
 


so i hope u guys r looking forward to the other two members :D 
*xoxo* -CL-