1st Member | Kwon Amyoung

Glam Girls | SM Entertainment's new girl group

 

General  Issues

SM Entertainment unveils GLAM GIRL'S 1st MEMBER

53533169 Views





                                                              

 

On September 23rd, SM intorduced Amyoung, the first member of GLAM GIRLS through their official fan cafe.

SM had explained that this group has some connection with idol groups in  the industry. They released that Amy will be in charge of the lead vocalsand will be the leader of the new girl group. 

Born in 1991, Amy is the team's leader and vocalist like Girl's Generation's Taeyeon and Shinee's Onew. She weighs 45 kg and stands at 169 cm. A warm and charming type A.

With the revelation that she's having an amazing voice, Amy had been garnering much attention from the netizens. 'I bet she's a angel voiced or better yet really preety! I'm so excited to see her on variety shows!' one netizen stated. 'I hope so to. she's really beautiful !! really a goddess, moreover she also has a good height.' another netizen replied which caused much laughter. 

Amyoung is also known as a former ulzzang and had been modeling on her pre-debut days under Candypop.

 

A video of Amy covering Secret's Ji Eun's song It's cold which happened to be Take care of Us Captain's Ost was uploaded by an SM staff last night and a selca of her had been released by SM. 

'she's not stunning like all those other kpop idols, but she's pretty and real. Although their group name means goddess you can't reach, Amy looks like an angel that you can actually feel and want to be with. plus she has an amazing vocals! can't believe she's only the lead vocalist.' one netizen stated. 'she looks so delicate and beautiful.' another netizen commented.

Check out her video!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FH__y5TsQ14

 

 


Hello lovelies! Amyoung''s bio data will be posted as soon as possible! :)