2nd member | Cho Loona

Glam Girls | SM Entertainment's new girl group

 

 

General 

 

SM's Silent Power Loona to mark debut with G2 !

2353169 Views

 




                                                           

 

After introducing members Amyoung, SM Entertainment has revealed their silent power. They have revealed her teaser photo last night. They officially introduced LooNa! Her real name is Loona Cho and goes by the stage name Loona, it was revealed on SM's official twitter. She's quarter Chinese, Quarter Pakistani and Half Korean!

Born in 1995Born in 1994 same as Exo's Kai, Sehun and f(x)'s Krystal and Sulli, Loona could speak in 5 languages - English, Chinese, Urdu, Taiwanese and Korean. Equipped with a voice that of a mermaid, Loona is in charge of the lead vocals. Standing at 172 cm and weighs 46 kg, Loona surely has a body for a model. 

She was reportedly rumored to be close with Exo's Baekhyun. Seen on Baekhyun's tweet about her on his official twitter page. "Guess the amazing voice's master is going to debut soon.  Hwaiting Loona!"

Based on the photos released by SM, the concept for the group is still a mystery. Looks like we'll have to wait. However an SM staff uploaded Loona's singing ! 'her husky voice is really great! I want her, Taeyeon and Hyorin to be in one stage!' one netizen commented.

Check out her video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zLXQFo1wHdA

 

 


 

I hope u guys like the new chapter, i'll update soon ! :)
-CL-