Job Finding

My Stupid Nerdy Tutor!

Eun Yeon was finally out of school. She decided to go job hunting to see if any shop were hiring. She doesn't want to be a burden to her grandmother so she wanna help her out with some money also. The sun was slowly setting as she came and sat next to a bench my some local shop.

"I guess no one want a high school girl like me." She thought and pouted.

Soon her cell phone ring as she took it out and answer it.

"Yeoboseyo? Nae halmani?"

"Are you coming home?" Her grandmother asked.

"Ah yes, I'm coming right now." Eun Yeon stated as they both hung up after a little while.

Something finally caught her eyes as she walk towards the yellow paper.

"Tutor Wanted"

From the Wu's Reservation

  • Must be a top student
  • Good in every topic
  • Payment 8000 won per hours.

Both the address and phone numbers were on the paper.."I finally found a jobn!" Eun Yeon ripped the paper off the wall and ran home happily.

"Can't believe it, It was my lucky day." Eun Yeon smile as she inhale the air and kiss the paper as she exhale with a big smile.

---------------Kris

"Can't believe these old hag want to control me!" Kris thoughnt as he got dress up.

Soon the maid finish preparing dinners andn run upstairs to get Kris as she knock on the door.

"Young master, Dinner is ready." The maid lightly knock on the door..

"Psh, I'm not gonna eat with them." He thought to himself.

"I'm not eating, Leave me alone!" Kris yelled through the door which made the maid jumps in fright.

"Okay Young master." She walk back down.

Kris took his car keys and his wallet as he walk towards the mirror to fix his hair and smirked as he walk towards the window and into the balcony.

"Time to run off to the club." Kris climb down from the balcony and ran to his car as he turn on the engine and took off.

"Where's Kris?" Mrs. Wu asked as the maid bow.

"Young master say he won't be having any dinner for today."

"YiYi I just received a call from a former student at Kris's high school who wants to become a tutor for our son." Mr.Wu said while maids were serving the food to them.

"Ahh really? Lets see how this goes first." Mrs. Wu ate her dinner.

-----------------EXO

"Is Kris here yet?" Chanyeol asked with the boys in the V.I.P room.

"No sign of him yet."Baekhyung stated.

"Kai and Sehun isn't here?" Luhan asked.

"YAH...They're only Freshman you expect them to enter in here like a college student?" Xiu Min smack Luhan's head.

"I should've been home instead and study with Kai and Sehun instead." Suho sighed as this whole plan was getting boring.

"Hyung stop complaining...I like it here.."Baekhyun smile brightly.

"YAH!" Suho point at him..."Chugule?"

"Ahniyo hyung." He hide behind Chanyeol.

"Oh Kris hyung is here!" Lay point at the door as he made his way in.

"Waddup Kris." Chanyeol did his handshake with him.

"How's the club so far?" Kris smile.

"Boring!" Chen, Suho, D.O and Lay said.

"Let's go find D.O a girl." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around D.O's shoulders.

"WAHHHH? NO!" D.O cried out as he held onto Chen's arm.

See you at the dance floor!" Luhan winked as he took off with Lay, Tao, Chanyeol and Xiu Min.

"So you all will just stay here?" Kris asked with one eye brows up.

They all nodded their head and Kris follow behind the rest of the boys with Baekhyun.

It was only Suho Chen and D.O who just watch the boys courting girls by the bar and the dance floor.

-----------------Eun Yeon

Eun Yeon just finish washing dishes as she walk out of the backyard into the kitchen to put the dishes away.

Eun Yeon came back to sit outside in the backyard as she look up into the sky. "Living here is pretty noisy with all those club near by but luckily the brick wall is there and tall enough that you can reach for the roof." She thought.

"Hrmm maybe I'll give the job a call tomorrow." Eun Yeon talk to herself.

Eun Yeon's grandmother came out and tap her shoulders.

"Eun Yeon-ah do you mind going to the store to get me some stuff?" She asked and Eun Yeon nodded her head with a smile.

"I'll be back with it halmani." Eun Yeon ran inside the bathroom as she tied some of her top hair into a tail.

Walking out alone while she walk pass the club she notice some of the high school people secretly going in.

"What makes them like to club?" She thought.

Walking inside the store next to the club she bought some soap, some food for tomorrow and after she pay she got back out and walk by the side walk.

/

/

Kris and the boys were on the dance floor punching some guys and it was a big chaos inside the club.

"I think we should run now!" Chanyeol screamed out so the boys can hear him.

"One last hit first!" Kris smirked as he kicked the guy in the stomach.

"Don't mess with me!" Kris said as he wiped the blood off his lips and ran with the boys.

"Now that's something you can call having fun." Chen laughed while everyone kept running.

All the boys ran passed a girl as Kris who looked back to see if anyone was chasing them and the next thing he knew he bump into a girl as she fell.

"Ouch.." She fell onto the ground.

"Sorry are you okay?" Kris asked as he bend down on her level.

"I'm okay." She quickly stated and pick up her bags as she look at him and slowly got up.

"Damn it can't see his face!" She thought, she forgot to wear her glasses as the Kris already ran away.

"Wonder who that was."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update for you all :3

Comment and subscribed <33

many love^^