A Random Day

My Stupid Nerdy Tutor!

Kris was walking down the path full of people in mask and formal dresses....Yes its a Masqurade party that he was at. Everyone was starring at Kris as he was in his Prince Charming looking costume and all the girls were dying to get close to him because of his hotness overflowing the crowd. As he make his way to the stair. He stop and stared at the two girls looking down at him in their white dress looking like a very beautiful bride. He notice that one of the girls wasn't looking at him but a guy standing behind him. It was really weird because he couldn't see the girl's face clearly as he kept rubbing his eyes to get a better view. Then he decided to look at the girl next to the one who was blurry. It was Yoona as he smile making his way to her. Suddenly she starts walking away from him. Kris chase after her as he grab her hand and twist her around and it was the same girl he spotted early, she was slowly taking his mask off and suddenly-

"KRIS WAKE UP!" Xiu Min yelled out loud with his cute voice as he kick Kris off his bed.

"YAH! Can't you see I was still having a good dream?" Kris angrily woke up and giving him the glared.

"I told you not to wake him up." Chanyeol laugh leaning on the door with his hands crossed.

"Hey, you didn't bug to open the door so I have to break it down to enter your room cause I know you're a deep sleeper!" Xiu Min rolled his eyes and smile.

"Oh you're finally awake!" Suho said with a wide smile as he enter the bedroom.

"Whatever Im gonna go shower first." Kris enter his bathroom as everyone walk down to the livingroom where the rest of the boys are at.

An hour later all the boys finally exit his house and enter their sport cars as they all drove to school.

As soon as they hit the school gate girls came rushing towards them pushing eachother to grab a look at their so cool "Oppas" as you can say it that way. But one thing the boys dislike about it is that if those girls keep getting their icky hands on them the Queenkas will surely kill them one by one and thats why there was a limit between those fangirls.

"So you wanna tell us what you dream about today?" Chanyeol asked Kris as he was walking next to him. Kris look at Chanyeol who was looking dazzling at him with his bottom lips over his top and big google eyes starring at him. "What is with your face?" Kris say trying to change the subject. "Nothing I'm happy virus remember! Anyway back to my topic." Chanyeol smile and Kris shook his head and smile this time.

"I dream about seeing Yoona, well you can say it was Yoona and not really Yoona!" Kris stated Chanyeol and the boys around him were a bit confuse.

"I don't get it, Yoona but not Yoona?" BaekHyun asked scratching his head. "You mean it was susppose to be Yoona but it turned out not to be her?" Lay asked joinning the conversation while they enter their classroom.

"You can say that." Kris nodded looking out the window.

"Oh come on tell us the whole story!" Tao pouted and Kris patted his head. "Not now I'm sleepy so I'm gonna sleep." Kris was about to lay his head down on the desk until someone said something.

"You know we have a test today right?" D.O asked as everyone froze and look at him.

"Hyung I think they didn't do it." Kai giggles as D.O agree to him. "Me and Luhan hyung study last night together!" Sehun smile as he wave his paper infront of everyone. Most of them were kind of lost and most of them study but as for Kris he was out the whole night having fun and drinking with girls that he forgot to study. "I bet Kris didn't study." Chanyeol blurted out as everyone chuckle.

"Whatever I never study for these pop quiz or test." Kris said as he sat up and stared out the window.

/

/

"Oh My GOD! I'm running late for school again!" Eun Yeon scream as she look at the time and she have about 15 minutes to get to school. Eun Yeon quickly brush her hair and brush her teeth at the same time. Within 2 minutes she ran out of the bedroom dressed in her uniform with a pants inside her skirt. Eun Yeon ran to grab her glasses as she ran out to the livingroom leaving her grandma shaking her head behind.

"See you later grandma I'm in a rush again!"  Eun Yeon scream waving bye as she ran to school.

"I guess she's late again we have to go to class before the bell rings." Ae Ri stated as the girls were still there waiting yet. "Well we can at least wait for 2 more minutes." Yoo Jin pouted. They decided to stay there for two more minutes and finally Eun Yeon appear behind the corner as they all smile and jumping in happiness.

"What took you so long Eun Yeon?" Eun Mi asked as they all walk to class. "I woke up late again, sorry girls." Eun Yeon giggles as they all shook their head.

They were walking together as they pass by some girls and boys who were giving them the look. And some girls finally came up to them. "Why are you hanging around this poor ugly chick?" The leader said as she crossed her arms. It's true that Eun yeon isn't so rich nor was she as pretty as everyone else but she was the smartest of all.

"What's wrong hanging with our friend?" Kimi asked glaring at the girl who just scoffed it off.

"Nothing, it obviously making you girls look like trash." The other girls stated.

"Well one thing that makes you so fake is that fake nose you just got plastic surgery on, nice try but try again I think its kind of cricket!" Ae Ri smirked as she push them away leaving those girls screaming in angers.

"Don't worry girls I'm not very hurted by their words, really!" Eun Yeon smile weakly as they shook their heads. "You're our friends so we will always be here to support you no matter what Eun yeon!" Yoo Jin said as Eun Yeon pouted and gave them a big hug before leaving to their own classes.

Everyone rushes to class as the bell ring. Eun Yeon never liked her class because she have class with the popular people like EXO and she feels uncomfortable because what? She has a crush on one of them....Guess who~!!!

As soon as she enters the classroom everyone was quiet. "Here comes the geek!" Kai whisper to them loudly as they all laugh and Eun Yeon try to ignore them as she went to sit three desk infront of Kris's row. "I bet she have a crush on one of us." Lay stated as everyone chuckle. "Guys stop making fun of her.." Suho smack their head as they all laugh and joke around as Kris just look at Eun Yeon and decided to throw mini paper ball at her.

"This is so fun." Kris chuckle. Eun Yeon just sat their and pretend like its nothing as she ignore them. Chanyeol sat there and look at the boys having fun while he pretend to laugh along with them, He knew it was wrong to treat a woman like that, His mother always told him no matter how bad a girl looks they are always very precious and every boys have to treat them right. So Chanyeol only pick on guys and never ever pick on a girl EVER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update chapter one^^

Enjoy it xD