Meeting The Queenkas

My Stupid Nerdy Tutor!

"Kris, how can you failed your test again?" His teacher was lecturing him in his office while they wait for his parents arrive. Kris just stood their careless about anything that is about to happen. "I didn't study so what?" He say straight out. While EXO all wait for him outside of the office pacing back and forth infront of the door.

"Kris hyung need to stop talking straight forward like that." Lay stated and they all sadly nodded. "Its okay, maybe he did have his reason." Tao said.

"Well Hyung i guess its time for all of us to go to our practice." Kai said as he fix his backpack and everyone quietly make their way home, and to practice.

"See you guys tomorrow." Sehun wave while Luhan wrap his arms around his shoulders.

As soon as everyone left Kris's parents finally arrive as they knock on the door. "Please come in." Mr. Go stated.

"What have you done again young man?" Mr. Wu said angrily and Kris just rolled his eyes. "Like you even care of the things I do?" Kris utter sarcasticly. "Watch your words!" Mr. Go lecture.

As soon as they sat down the meeting starts.

/

/

/

Eun Yeon and her friends were walking out of the library,

"Today study went well girls, I hope to have another round of studies with you all again." Eun Yeon smile.

"Ahni its all thanks to you only, I wouldn't understand my homework if you didn't help us." Kimi smile widely as they rest agree. "You're the best Eun Yeon unnie." Eun Mi hug her. As they all were talking and leaving Eun Mi didn't look at where she was going and bump into someone as they both fell.

"YAH ARE YOU BLIND?" A voice yelled out loud as Eun Mi quickly got up and apologize until she finds out who they were.

"Yoona?" Eun Mi mutter as Yoona dusk all the dust away as all the eight girls stood behind Yoona and glaring down on Eun Mi and the other girls.

"Are you poor people that blind?" Yoona exclaim as no one utter a word at all. "Hey at least she apologize, so get over with it!" Ae Ri rolled her eyes.

"Don't you know who we are?" Hyo Yeon asked crossing her arms and smirking. "Yes? Why wouldnt we, you are the Queenkas and that is only during school and its already after school so nothing to be famous about." Yoo Jin chuckle as Yuri scoffed. "Nothing to be famous about? YAH!" Yuri yelled as Yoo Jin stuck out her tongue. "Girls let just go." Eun Yeon stated as they were about to leave but Yoona grab her hair and pull her back in place.

"You girls are going nowhere after we solve all these problems first!" Yoona smirked and push Eun Yeon towards her friends as they all fell.
"Knock get off, we don't want any problem with you girls." Eun Yeon said as she got up and help the other girls up. "We wont stop what are you going to do?" Jessica play it off.

"There's girls are out of their mind." Ae Ri said as they alkl just walk off. "Scaredy cats, watch out next time!" Seohyun yelled out to them.

"Psh Queenkas?  I'm more richer than that bratty spoil boney stick!" Yoo Jin said causing everyone to laugh along with her. "Don't even mention it." Yoo Jin smile. "I wonder how is the other girls are doing in the states!" Eun Yeon stated and everyone also wonder.

"Welp, hope you all have fun today I have to rush home." Eun Yeon smile as she bow and took off home.

/

{Flashback}

["Umma I'm home!" She yelled as her mother smile and hugged her.

"How was school today?" Her mother asked as she shrugged. "It was good not that great." Eun Yeon smile. Eun Yeon notice the small bruised around her mother's cheek. "Umma what happen?" She asked worried.

"Ahniya its nothing I hit the door knob thats all." Eun Yeon didn't buy her lies as she went into the bedroom and saw all their stuff everywhere as she turned to look at her mother who look away. "They came back for money again?" Eun Yeon saldy asked as her eyes got teary. "Yes, they did." She sadly said.

"Umma why didn't you call the police?" Eun Yeon yelled as she cried. "He's your father Eun Yeon-ah!" Eun Yeon's mother angrily said.

"He's not my father he's just a trash scumbag who comes to intrude our home for money, How can I survive seeing you like this everytime coming home from school?" Eun Yeon screamed.

Eun Yeon's mother slapped her and Eun Yeon weep quietly holding her cheek. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL!" Her mother screamed. "Ahni umma, You're the one who doesn't understand me, I never want you to get hurt, not this way of torture." Eun Yeon utter quietly.

"If you can't accept it then you can get out of my house!" Her mother angrily said as Eun Yeon look at her mom. "Waeyo? WAE I don't want to!" She screamed but her mother took all her belongings and put inside her suitcase and throw it out as she push Eun Yeon out. "UMMA!" She screamed knocking on the door. ]

"I wonder how you are doing umma?" She thought as she look at her mom's small house as she can hear two people arguing inside. After she finish visiting her townhome she left to go back to her grandmother's house. Yes it isn't her real grandmother but she been living with ever since she was a freshman.

"Halmoni I'm home." Eun Yeon hugged her as she kissed her on the cheek. "Aigoo my little sweety go put your things away and come down to eat.."

/

/

"Thats it Kris we are hiring you a personal tutor!" Kris mother yelled as they got home. "Not gonna happen umma." Kris walk up to his room.

"If you wont do it then I'll have to cut off your spendings and take away your car and phone!" His father yelled. "HAVE YOU TWO EVER CARE ABOUT ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE, HAVE YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME?" Kris angrily yelled and he was getting really irritated by his parents.

"Whatever you say once we get you a personal tutor you'll have to stay home and study all night and you can't go anywhere until the weekend and I'll make sure that tutor tells me everything while we are away." Mrs. Wu smirked as Kris slam his door shut. "Personal tutors? PSH.. We'll see if that personal tutor will last for the week." He thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Update^^ Enjoy readers hehe