"Algebra Interruptions" An EXO Kris One-Shot

"Algebra Interruptions" An EXO Kris One-Shot

        "X plus five equals-" The door busted open, our Algebra teacher silently dumbfounded. He froze, oblivious to what was to happen as we were. The figure in the door way nonchalantly swiped his hair through his fingers, all of the girls, including me, swooning. It was Kris, Kris Wu! Super can't-explain-feels-mega-hottie-senior. And all too soon, of course, the professor regained concious.
       "Excuse me young man-"The god held up his hand much to the teacher's protest, and stepped forward.
        "Aish,kids" Muttered the instructor, trudging his way out. The whole class ignored the slam of the door, still mesmirized from Kris. Even the guys gaped their mouths closed, attempting to take in any handsome rays they could absorb.
        Quietly, the senior strolled his way over to my side of the room. His long legs muscularly slim in the dress pants he wore. The model raised his chocolate eyes, scanning the room for his target. Me.
        His pupils dilated and he reached my desk, slamming the wood with his palms. We all jumped, Kris faintly showing a half-smile. You could see why people say expect the unexpected, because it really was well, expected.
I didn't expect anything but a mockery from this dreamy guy, more than I had bargained for, better actually.
        Kris leaned forward, the scent of his cologne deliciously stinging my nose. He stared me down, abyss like eyes droning me in.


And the he kissed me.


        Warmth spread through my entire body, soft lips pulling away too soon. My lips tingled, innocence now gone, and they itched for more. I held my breath, now glaring at the god had just took it away. I raised my fingertips to my lips, the pink flesh hot and bright. Adrenaline suddenly dipped and I was me again. I groaned in embarrasment and put my head down on the desk, it's cool surface sizzling down my blushing cheeks.
Disappear. Invisible. Savior. I repeated the mantra, hoping something, anything would take me out of the spotlight. No hope for me:
        Lay and Kai howled loudly in the window, the two troublemakers now beckoning over their leader. Kris winked and joined my twin brothers, swinging his long limbs over the ledge. I shook my head no to my siblings, begging for god to make them keep their mouths shut.
       Seconds passed, more, and a minute passed. I sighed with relief as students started to return back to their work. I shouldn't have wished for so much.
        "KRIS STOLE HER FIRST KISS!" Jongin laughed, swiping the shutter closed.

 

Wrote this during Spanish xD Such odd writing impulses I have. Feedback? <3

Kris

Kai

Tao