online & on the dancefloor

say CHEESE...||*

Eun Ae jumped, startled when her phone began to vibrate beneath her. She pulled it out, answering it without bothering to look at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“I heard Yoochun is mad. Like REALLY extremely mad.”

It was Jooni, most likely relaying a message from Yunho. “We just made up! What now?”

“He said he found this weird website of you online.”

EunAe’s brow furrowed as she slowly sat up. “Website? What website?”

“I don’t know.” The woman on the other line answered. “Yunho just told me he was really mad when they met up today.”

“Right.” EunAe pushed her bangs away from her forehead with a sigh. “Well thanks for the warning.”

“I hope you two get it together soon. I think you’re a really great couple. Later!”

“Yeah, bye.” EunAe hung up and stared at her phone, lowering herself back down on the bed. A website?

She thought long and hard, wheels turning in her brain, trying to think of what Yoochun could be seeing. “I haven’t done anything.” She growled to herself, reaching for her phone again. She dialed his number, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she listened to the ringback.

He sounded agitated when he answered, almost angry. “Yeah?”

“What, pray tell, are you mad about now?” She tried to reign in her anger, but couldn’t stop the edge in her voice.

“Don’t play stupid, I saw the pictures.” He snarled angrily. “How could you? Why, EunAh, why?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” His girlfriend snapped, clutching the phone so hard that it almost broke.

Yoochun laughed bitterly. “So he didn’t tell you he took them? The pictures of you in your underwear or the ones of you in just a towel? Who is he, EunAh? Who is it that you’ve been showing what’s mine to?”

“I haven’t been with anyone but you!” She cried, frustrated. “You’ve gotta be kidding me, it can’t be pictures of me!”

“I know what you look like! Your figure, your beauty marks, your birth mark! Even the towel you’re wearing, I KNOW my own girlfriend, do you think I’m stupid? Go look it up yourself, I can’t deal with this.” He told her the website and hung up without as much as a goodbye.

-

“How could this happen?” EunAh gripped at her hair with perfectly manicured fingers, pacing back in forth while Joon and Soelhee sat at the computer.

Soelhee glanced at the computer, where her boyfriend was trying to trace the website, then back at her friend. “You weren’t with anyone else?”

“No!” EunAe cried frantically. “I’ve been with Yoochun and ONLY Yoochun for the last two and a half years!”

“Anybody before that?” Joon asked, his fingers busy typing away with the keyboard.

EunAe shook her head. “No, no one that’s seen me like that!”

“It wouldn’t fit the time frame even if she had.” Soelhee pointed to the background. “She’s only been in that apartment for a little over a year. Her room wasn’t like that at her parent’s house.”

“Sooo… what does that mean?” Joon asked as he came to yet another dead end.

Soelhee glanced at him and then at her near-tears friend. “I don’t know.”

-

“I’m glad you could make it.” Taemin gave a soft smile as he ushered EunAe into the party.

She made a weak attempt at returning it. “Yeah, I told you I’d be here.”

“Something is wrong again.” He reached out to touch her shoulder. “I can see it in your face. Is it Yoochun?”

“He’s only half the problem. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be ok. It’s Jonghyun’s day.” She shook her head, watching Kyo Rin and Key bicker with the birthday boy.

Taemin looked away, a cold smile in his eyes. “If you say so.”

Jonghyun made his way around the room, prodding people for birthday presents and wishes. When he got to Taemin and EunAe, he pouted. “It’s so gloomy over here~. What, you don’t like my birthday? You don’t appreciate my existence?”

“What gives you that idea?” Taemin teased.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because you’re both sitting here with a boring expression on your faces.” Jonghyun pointed out sarcastically. “Did either of you get me anything?”

“I helped plan your party.” Taemin answered.


Jonghyun snorted. “So that’s one present from three people, you, Ranee AND Onew? What about you miss lady, hmm?”

“Want some candy?” EunAe dug in her purse and produced a lollipop, which Jonghyun swatted away in favor of grabbing her hand.

“No, but you can dance with me.”

Taemin watched quietly as he lead her to a clear spot on the floor. That wasn’t how he planned it, his friend was close to getting in the way. He’d have to… fix it.