Chapter 3

People Around Us

----

I opened my eyes and was welcomed by the the bright sunlight and if it was like on cue,my phone rang. I didn't even have to look at the caller ID to know who it is.

"My relatives are coming for the annual spring festival and I was wondering if you could help me cook A LOT of dishes"

I yawned "8am,really? this early?"

"uhmm,yeah. sort of."

"sure sure,I'll be there" ending of with a small laugh.

It was clearly one of those days that I would be honored to help Jirae but at the same time be all nervous because her parents and relatives are all coming.

I quickly got ready and headed off to help.

--

"Can you pass me the chili flakes?"

I chuckled "he--" 

"and also the tomato paste" she shouted. great. I sensed that this was going to be really long day.

 

--

"so hows your relationship with myungsoo? Is he taking care of you?" her mother asked

"and do you really love him?" her aunt continued

"yes, I really do aunt. And mom, he's great at taking care of me" as she flashed her signature eye smile. I felt my heart skipped a beat, the feeling when you see your crush but in my case, It was like my love never decreased, it only intensified. I smiled brightly when I noticed them glancing up at me.

 

"When are you going to propose?" her cousin whispered.

"Actually,Now." I said in a matter of fact tone but of course in a whisper. his eyes were wide opened as if seeing a talking ghost. He pushed me closer to jirae and caught everyone's attention. To be honest, I always have the ring hooked to my necklace for safe keeping but in this ocassion, I brought it's box for extra points in presentation. 

I knelt before her "Jirae, I want to start this with an I Love You and I've always wanted to end our lives with an I Love You too. To be frank, even though I'm not a beginner when it comes to love, you were the only girl that made me feel this way and no words could ever explain how I feel. You are my best friend,my love, my world and my life. Will you accept the honor of being the newest addition to the Kim family? or better yet known as my wife?" 

she smiled her most beautiful smile and nodded, obviously lost for words. All where clapping and even her friends and her cousins were video taping the whole scene. man, This is so amazing. My soon to be bride is still smiling and hugging me while I hug back. As I said before, Lovestrucked at it's best.

 

--------------

please comment and subcribe!!!