Chapter 2

People Around Us

 

 

-2010-

 

to: Yuri noona

Meet me at 9pm outside my studio after my photoshoot. Let's go bar hopping!

------

from : Yuri noona

I'll be there. I promise. I.Love.You. :*

 

I.Love.You.Too.

 

--------------------------

 

It was 9:15 pm. still no sign of Yuri. What happened? She could've atleast called me that she'll be late.. ughhh....

 

I decided to pick her up from her appartment. maybe she was just busy and forgot about the whole date.

 

While I was walking by her appartment building,  bushes were shaking, like someone was hiding there. Later on, I heard screams coming from a familiar voice, from yuri. 

The stupid part was that I just stood there, seeing the whole thing , not doing anything. I froze on the spot,I can't even move my legs. Yuri was there lying and above her was three guys rapping her. It was dark there, no streetlights of any sort. When she was not moving anymore, that's when I knew in that moment, she died. I overheard one or the rappists saying "She's cold. No more pulse. Now she's dead, it's more fun. no restraint." while laughing. they were pure monsters from hell. After that, I ran away from the scene, afraid thatmy life would be at risk if the rappists new I was witnessing the act.

next thing I knew was that I moved to seoul from Jeollabuk-do to Gangnam , tried to erase memories, got in a new, and high paid job as a magazine and celebrity photographer and....

*end of flashback*

 

"....that's were I met you."

"you didn't go to her funeral?"

"I was never informed when of where her funeral is happening so I just left her at that. She's happy now up there I guess."

"I think so too, the only permanent thing in the world is change"

"and when someone left you, you'll eventually find a much more better one." I said to Jirae and I leaned at her side of the table and pecked her soft sweet lips.