Chapter 1

People Around Us

"So that's how it happened"

My fiancee Jirae was telling me a story of guy sending her either cupcakes or coffee everyday at her office. She's editor-in-chief by the way.. and I love her.

"ooooh,we should trackdown the fingerprints! hahahahha just joking " I started laughing crazy until someone caught my eye at the front table of the cafe outside,looking at us suspiciously. My instincts telle me that I know him/her but somehow, I just want to ignore him/her. Maybe it's the one that sends jirae coffee all the time, or maybe it's just a random stalker stalking us. by why us? why me? Is it because my job is a photographer,the one that celebrities call for their pictorials and weddings and so on? But why stalk me? why stalk us?

"What's the matter? is something wrong?" Jirae asked for the third time. I guess I wasn't focusing myself to her. 

"Nothing. Something's bothering me"

"What about your past? Are you missing your family?"

She knows everything about me. we've lasted for 3 years and life was tough in those 3 years. Temptation took over, my hormones would sprout everytime I see a y girl, but I resisted it all for Jirae. After all, sh'e so much better than the others. heck,I sound Lovestruck. Because I am.

so as I was saying, she knows everything about me. Everything but the horrible past of me and my ex girlfriend. I never talked about girls when I'm with her,she has this attitude that can be easily jealous and she knows that. I think she needs to know the story now.

let's start shall we?

"Here it goes.." I said to her, starting the flashback.