Talking To The Rep

Dramatic Complex

Leeteuk's Pov

I sighed.Yesterday was hell.Well atleast it's a new day.I been to walk to school and I see Heechul sitting near a bike.

"Your gonna be late."I said.He falls foward.

"Ahh Leeteuk!You shouldn't sneak up behind people."Heechul said.He was smiling at me.

"It's Mr.Park."I said.He laughs.I put my hand out to help him.He grabs it.

"Whatever Mr.Park."Heechul said as he gets up.He begins to clean the dirt off of him.The bell rings.

"Ah!I'm gonna be late!"I said.Heechul gets on his bike.

"Hop on."Heechul said as he turns the bike on.I looked at him weirdly.

"Aren't bike prohibted from that school?"I asked.He chuckled.

"Stop being a and get on the bike."Heechul said.I get on the bike.He hands me a helmet.I put it on and held onto him tightly.

"Hold on tight!This is gonna go fast."Heechul said.He starts driving fast.He drives past students quickly.

"Don't be late!"I yelled at Eunhyuk and Donghae who were walking slowly.

"We were almost there Mr.Park."Heechul said.As we get near the school,all sudden a limo appear in front of us.

"Woah!"We both yelled.Luckily Heechul turn quick enough so we didn't hit the limo.

"Aish!Who's the bastard that almost hit us?"Heechul asked.A guy came out of his car.It was Siwon.Heechul gets off his bike.

"Aish!I'll kill him!"Heechul said.

"Oh wait!"I said but it was too late.Heechul already near Siwon.He grabbed Siwon's collar.

"Hey bastard!How dare you almost hit us!"Heechul said.Siwon looked worried.

"I didn't see you there."Siwon said.

"Didn't see us there!How can you not see a bike?!I should kick your right now!"Heechul yelled.Crap!I ran between them and pull them a part.

"Relax Heechul.He didn't mean to almost hit us."I said.Heechul bite his lip.

"Aish!Your lucky that Mr.Park is here rich boy.I'm out of here."Heechul said as he walks away.Siwon was on the ground.

"Siwon are you alright?"I asked him.He nods.

"Yeah I am.Sorry that I almsot run you over Mr.Park."Siwon said.He brushes off the dirty on his uniform.

"It's alright."I said.He smiled softly.The bell rings again.

"Ah!I'm gonna be late."I said.I begin to run and so did Siwon.I enter the class room.Something was about to hit me until...

"Got it."Siwon said.He caught the chalkboard eraser that was gonna hit my head.

"Damn it!"Kibum said.I stared at Siwon and smiled at him.

"Thank you."I said.He smiled back.

"No problem."Siwon said with a smile.I walked to my desk and this time I looked around it to see if anything was around it.

"Nothing Phew."I said.I sit down.The last bell rings.

"Okay time for me to take the attendance."I said.I take out my student list.

"Heechul."I said.I didn't see him anywhere.Is he skipping?I don't see Hankyung neither so they are probably skipping together.

"Okay he's not here so Eunhyuk."I called out.He isn't here neither is Donghae.I sighed.I hope they aren't fighting each other.I called out everyone's name.

"Only four people aren't here."I said.I closed the student list and begin to teach.

"Mr.Park."Siwon said.

"Yes."I asked him.He looks at me.

"I can translate the sentence."Siwon said.I smiled.

"Alright translate it."I said.He stands up.He begins to translate the sentence perfectly.

"Wow amazing."I said.He smile and sits down.

"Okay I'll write this down and you guys have to explain what it is."I said.For some reason I felt someone staring at me.I looked back and see it was Sungmin staring at me.

"What's wrong Sungmin?"I asked him.

"Nothing.Just want to stare at you that's all."Sungmin said as his stare increases.

"Oh okay."I said.Why does he want to stare at me?He's so weird.I thought he was a nice  boy.I try to write but I could feel him staring at me more.All sudden I hear a whack.I turned around and see Sungmin touching his head.

"What's wrong Sungmin?"I asked him.He pointed at Kyuhyun.

"He hit me with his book."Sungmin said.Kyuhyun chuckled evily.

"Kyuhyun don't hit him."I said.Thank you Kyuhyun.

"I'm not late!"Heechul yelled as he swing the door open.I face palm myself.

"Sit down Heechul."I said.He goes to his desk and sits down.I don't see Hankyung anywhere with him.Maybe he's sick.Then the door opens again.

"Sorry we're late."Donghae said as he enters with Eunhyuk.They go to their desk and sit down.Siwon gets up his seat.

"Mr.Park you should punish them.They came late."Siwon said.

"Ah your right.After class you three are gonna clean the classroom."I said.They sighed.

"Thanks a lot Siwon."Donghae said.Heechul glared at him.

After School

School was finally over.This time not too much drama.Thank goodness.The only thing weird was Sungmin who kept staring at me.I begin to walk outside.As I walked,I hear something.

"First you try to run me over and now you got me in trouble.I should kick your twice."Heechul said.

"I'm sorry but as the class rep I have to do the right thing."Siwon said.

"And as a student I got the right to kick your ."Heechul said as he was gonna hit him.I went infront and he punch me instead.

"Mr.Park?!"Siwon yelled.Heechul was shock that he hit me.

"Aish!!I'm gonna be in trouble."Heechul said.Siwon goes near me.

"Are you okay Mr.Park?Why did you step infront of me?"Siwon asked me.

"Heechul please don't pick a fight with Siwon.It's my fault that you had to clean the class and almost got hit by a car.If you want to hit someone hit me."I said.Heechul bite his lips.

"Aish!I'm out of here."Heechul said as he walks away.I wipe the blood of my lip.

"Are you okay Siwon?"I asked him.He nods.

"Thank you for protecting me Mr.Park.I owe you one."Siwon said.I laughed.

"It's okay.I'm your teacher so I have to protect you."I said.Siwon clenched his pants.

"Mr.Park.."Siwon said.I looked at him.

"Yes Siwon."I said.His face was turning bright red.

"I think I like you."Siwon said.Wait what?

"Can you say that again I didn't hear you clearly."I said.He turn brighter red.

"I like you."Siwon said.Did he just say he likes me?!I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Mr.Park.."Siwon said.

"Why is my class so weird?"I asked myself softly.And here I thought today would be normal.I was wrong.