First Day In School

Dramatic Complex

Leeteuk's Pov

"Ahhh today is my first day as a teacher.Oh I can't wait to see my class."I said as begin to walk.I see SM Entertainment  All Boy School.Wow it's big.I can't believe they hired a beginner like me.Then again I shouldn't be complaining.I chuckled.All sudden a bike drove right past me.

"Get out of the way old timer!"The guy yelled as drove away.

"Hmph I thought bikes were forribben in this school."I said.I looked at my watch.

"Crap!I'm gonna be late on my first day!"I said as I begin to run.I see a bunch of students runinng as well.

"Come on Eunhyuk!We're gonna be late again!"A kid yell.

"I'm coming as fast I can!It's not my fault that I'm not fast as you!"Eunhyuk yelled as he tries to catch up to his friend.I smiled to myself.

"Ahh to be young again."I said.I hear the bell ring.

"Damn it!"I yelled as I ran faster.I some how made it before the late bell ring.I begin to walk to the principal office.I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"Said a man's voice.I gulped.

"It's Park Jungso."I said.

"Ahh the new teacher come in come in."The lady said.I enter and see a young man in front of me.He smiled at me.

"So your the new victim that accepted the job?"He asked.

"Victim?"I asked with a confuse tone.He laughed.

"Oh nothing it's just a joke.By the way I'm Principal Choi."Principal Choi said.I bowed down to him to a 90 degree angle.

"Thank you for hiring an unexperience person like me."I said.He pats my back.

"Ahahaha what's with the formality?Just call me Seung-Hyun."Principal Choi said.

"Uhh Seung-Hyun."I said.He smiled.

"That's it.Anyway here's your student list.You'll be teaching English to class 3-A."Principal Choi said.

"Ah thank you sir."I said while bowing down to him in 90 degree angle.

"Enough with the formality and head to your class."Principal Choi said.

"Uh yes si-Seung-Hyun."I said as I head out.I looked at my student list.I have a total of 14 students.

"Hmm that's not much.I hope they aren't a hand full."I said.I see class 3-A.I walked toward the door and open it.As I open it...

"Hahahaha he totally fell for it!!"said a shaggy hair guy.He was laughing at me since a bucket of water land on my head.I chuckled.

"My kids now and days are getten more creative."I said while taking the bucket off my head.I begin to walk ahead and then I tripped.

"Hahahahaha."They all laughed.I see that I tripped on a rope.I rubbed the back of my head and laughed.

"Hahaha you guys got me."I said.I get up and went to my desk.I checked around my desk to see if they put anything around it.

"Phew!"I said.I sat down and pulled out my student list.I see a tall guy stand up.

"Excuse me sir but your suspose to write your name on the chalk board."He said.

"Oh yes thank you uhhh..."I said.

"Siwon.I'm the class rep."Siwon said.I smiled at him.

"Thank you again Siwon."I said.He bow down in a 90 degree angle and then sits down.I take out chalk from my desk and begin to write my name on the board.I faced toward the class.

"Hello students.My name is Mr.Park nice to meet you and I'll be teaching you this year."I said smiling at them.

"Not for long."I heard a guy said.I sat back down and looked at the student list.

"Okay now I will call out your name.Kim Heechul."I said.

"Right here."Heechul said as he snapped his finger.His legs were on top of his desk.

"Okay.Kim Ryeowook."I said.I didn't hear anything.

"Kim Ryeowook are you here?"I asked looking around the class.I see a hand up.

"Oh are you Kim Ryeowook?"I asked.The guy shyly nod his head.I marked him down.

"Okay Kim Kibum."I said.I looked around the class.Nothing.

"I guess he's not here."I said as I was about to mark him absent.

"Wait I'm here!"A voice yelled.All sudden I see the window open and a guy through it.He sits in the back.

"I'm here."Kibum said with a smirk.I smiled.

"Okay.Next..."I said before Siwon cut me off.

"Mr.Park he was late.You should mark him late."Siwon said.Kibum looked down.I bite my lip.

"Well it's our first day we should let him off."I said.Kibum smiled.Siwon looked mad.

"Mr.Park if you do that he'll just come late again."Siwon said.I bite my lip.

"Your right..."I said until I see Kibum looked down.I stared at Siwon who was staring at me.

"Han Geng."I said.Wow I got a Chinese student in my class,but isn't this school hard to enter?He must be really smart.

"Here."Han Geng said.I smiled.He looks nice.

"Call him Hankyung Mr.Lee."Heechul said as he wrapped his arm around.I smiled and nod.

"Alright.Lee Donghae."I said.

"Here."Donghae said.Oh he's the guy I saw this morning who would have thought that I'll have him in my class.

"Lee Hyujae."I said.

"Here."Eunhyuk said.Huh?!His name is Hyujae.I looked at him.

"I thought your name was Eunhyuk."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"How did you know my nickname?!"Eunhyuk asked.

"Uhh I heard it from Donghae when you guys were running near me."I said.Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other.I gulped and looked at the next name.

"Lee Sungmin."I said.A cute guy raised his hand up.

"Ah thank you Sungmin."I said.He puts his hand down.I looked at the next name.

"Cho Kyuhyun."I said.Nothing.

"Cho Kyuhyun are you here?"I asked.I see Sungmin poking a student that was sleeping.

"Kyu wake up.The teacher is calling your name."Sungmin said.Kyuhyun gets up a little and stared at me with sleepy eyes.

"What's the matter Kyuhyun?"I asked.He rubs his eyes.

"I was up all night."Kyuhyun said.Heechul smirked.

"Probably playing Starcraft all night."Heechul said.Kyuhyun and Sungmin glared at Heechul.While Heechul and Hankyung glared back.I gulped.High school boys are scary!

"Uhhh Kim Jong Woo."I said.I looked around.

"Here but I like being called Yesung better."Yesung said.I nod my head and smile.

"Shin Dong Hee."I said.

"Here but I like being called Shindong better."Shindong said with a smile.

"Alright."I said smiling brightly.He seems nice.I looked at the next name.It looked familar.

"Kim Young Woon."I said.All sudden the door opens and comes a guy running in the class.

"I'm here....Leeteuk Hyung?"Kangin said.I looked at him with big eyes.

"Kangin......You go to this school?"I asked.He nodded.

"Yeah since I came back to live in Korea."Kangin said.I can't believe my childhood friend Kangin is now my student.

"Uhh well please take your seat."I said.He goes to his seat.I looked at the next name.

"Henry Lau."I said.I see a hand raised.

"Okay thanks Henry."I said.He smiled softly.Another Chinese student.I gotta work on my Mandarin.

"Zhou Mi."I said.

"Here!"Zhou Mi yelled.I closed the book.Phew!I'm glad I got the over with.

"All right you guys turn to page 128 in your book."I said as I turned around and begin to write.I felt something hit me on the back.I turned around and see all them looking at their books.I must be imagining it.I turned back around and again something hits me.I turned around and see Heechul reading his book upside down.I stared at him.He smiled at me.

"What's up Mr.Park?"Heechul asked with an innocent smile.

"Oh nothing it's just amazing that you can read upside down."I said.Heechul looked at his book and noticed it was upside down.He face palm his self.

"!What now your gonna send me to the principal office?"Heechul asked.I shaked my head.

"Nope.No good will come from that.Just please pay attention to my lesson."I said.He nodded.

"Alright Mr.Park."Heechul said.I smiled back at him.

"Okay back to today's lesson.Can anyone translate the sentence?"I asked.Everyone turned their  head as I walked by.I looked at Eunhyuk.

"Oh Eunhyuk can you translate it."I said.He slammed his desk.

"Huh?!Why me?"Eunhyuk asked with a angry tone.

"What you can't do it?"I said.I hear some chuckles.Eunhyuk bite his lips.

"No!I can do it!"Eunhyuk said yelling.He looked at the book.I see him gulp.

"I are at the park.I is near the park.The park is..Ffff...arr"Eunhyuk said.

"Not bad but not too good."I said.The others laughed but Donghae.Eunhyuk slammed his desk more harder this time.

"Ugh!Your making me stupid!"Eunhyuk yelled.I shaked my arms.

"No I'm not I just want to see what level you guys are on."I said.Heechul smirked.

"That's just the nice way of a teacher saying they want to see how stupid you are."Heechul said looking Eunhyuk.Donghae glared at him.

"Shut up!Atleast he tried!I don't see you speaking English HANCHUL!~"Donghae said.Heechul glared at Donghae and chuckles.

"You shouldn't be talking EUNHAE!~"Heechul said.

"Why you?!"Donghae said as punched Heechul.Heechul spits his blood and smirked at Donghae.

"You want to fight.Well bring it Fish boy!Hankyung help me out."Heechul said.

"Alright."Hankyung said as he helped Heechul beat up Donghae.

"Ahhh Eunhyuk!"Donghae yelled.Eunhyuk ran to help him.Almost all the students form a circle.

"Alright a fight.I'm betting my money on Hanchul!"Kibum said.

"Mine's on Eunhae!"Yesung said.I stayed back and watch them fight.

"Mr.Park?"Henry asked.I'm doom.My first day teaching and already a fight.

"What am I gonna do?!"I yelled.