My Teacher's Lip

Dramatic Complex

Leeteuk's Pov

I sighed.I got in trouble on my first day of teaching.Oh well the only upside is tomorrow I know what I'll be suspecting.

"But this time I'll be more strict!"I said to myself.I see my student Sungmin carrying a lot of books.I walked toward him.

"Oh Sungmin you want me to help you?"I asked him.He looked at me weirdly and then smiled.

"Alright.Thank you Mr.Park."Sungmin said.I grab some of the book and walked along side him.

"I hate to be noisy but why so many books?"I asked him.

"Some are Kyuhyun."Sungmin said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you carrying Kyuhyun's book?"I asked him.

"Because he asked me to."Sungmin said.Wow and I thought I was too kind.

"Well next time say no."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"No?Isn't that rude?"Sungmin asked me.I shaked my head.

"No it's not.Beside if your too nice people would just step all over you."I said.

"Like you?"Sungmin said.Uck!I lowered my head.

"Yes like me.Sungmin please don't be like your teacher."I said.He nods.

"Alright Mr.Park."Sungmin said.We finally arrived at his dorm I believe.He takes his key out and open the door.He grabs the books that I was carrying for him.

"Thank you Mr.Park."Sungmin said.I smiled.

"No problem.I'm just glad I got to help someone out today.Well see ya."I said as I left.Sungmin is a nice kid.

Sungmin's Pov

"Welcome back.What took you so long?"Kyuhyun asked me.I placed the books down on the desk.

"I was talking to Mr.Park."I said.

"About what?"Kyuhyun asked me.I pointed at him.

"About you.That I shouldn't be so kind to you."I said.Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder and begins to play Starcraft.I sit next to Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun I think I like Mr.Park.He's just like me."I said.Kyuhyun pats my head.

"That's good Minnie.Just don't stalk him like you did to me when we were kids."Kyuhyun said.

"No promises."I said.

Leeteuk's Pov

"I can't believe I forgot my student list in class!"I yelled to myself.Its one of the most important thing for a teacher and I forgot it.I ran to my classroom and as I enter.I turned the light on.

"Welcome Mr.Park!"My students yelled.

"Huh?"I said.I see all my students here but Kyuhyun,Sungmin,and Kibum.I couldn't believe they threw a party for me.I walked around and Siwon hands me the Student list.

"Thanks."I said.He smiled at me.

"I bet you thought you losted it."Siwon said.I nodded my head.

"Well you didn't when you were spazzing about HanChul and EunHae,Zhou Mi stole it so you can come back later for it."Siwon said.

"Sit down Mr.Park."Zhou Mi said as he pulled out a chair for me.I sat down and he sits next to me.He clinged onto me for some reason.

"Thank you for throwing a party for me."I said.I see Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting in one side while Hangeng and Heechul the other side.I drink the tea that Henry gave me.I sighed.It's my fault they hate each other.I felt someone pat my back.

"Don't worry Mr.Park.EunHae and HanChul always been cold to one another since first year."Ryeowook said.

"Ah so it's not my fault."I said.He shaked his head.

"Nope.We don't know why they hate each other but I heard its because Heechul kissed Donghae once and Eunhyuk didn't like it."Ryeowook said.I accidently spit out my tea.

"Yuck!Be careful Leeteuk!"Kangin yelled.I glared at Kangin.

"It's Mr.Park."I said as I wipe my mouth.He laughed.

"Yeah whatever "Mr.Park."Kangin said.I begin to drink my tea again.

"You know next week is our trip to Osaka Japan.I can't wait!"Zhou mi said to Kangin.

"Yeah!"Kangin said.I looked at them weirdly.

"Trip?"I asked.They nodded.I looked at Yesung.

"Well it's a trip to a hot spring."Yesung said.Wow.I'm glad I was hired a week before a trip to a hot spring.

"But it's not just that we're staying at hotel and visit all the Japanese history."Henry said.I couldn't believe it Henry talked to me for the first time.

"Sounds like fun."I said.They all smiled.I hear the door open and Kibum appears.

"Hello Kibum."I said.He didn't reply.He went to sit next to HanChul.I guess Kibum is close to them.I get up from my chair and walked toward them.They looked at me weirdly.

"What you want Mr.Park?"Heechul asked.

"What I can't talk to one of my students?"I asked.Heechul glared at me.

"I never said that but why would you talk to us?Beside you probably see us as troubles seem as EunHae over there."Heechul said as he pointed at Eunhyuk and Donghae.I shaked my head.

"I don't see you guys that way.I bet you guys can be nice if you want."I said.Heechul chuckles and shows me a soft smile.

"You know what Leeteuk sangsaengnim,I like you."Heechul said with an angel like smile.I felt my heart beat a little.For someone who acts tough he really is pretty.I cough.

"It's Mr.Park."I said.Heechul laughed.

"Whatever."Heechul said.Hangeng glared at me.Cold!Don't tell me he likes Heechul.Then again it is natural for boys to fall for one another if they go to an all boy school.

"Mr.Park!"Donghae yelled.

"Uh yes."I said as I walked over there.Donghae was smiling brightly while Eunhyuk glared at me.Yikes!

"Is there something you want Dong-"I said until he pulled me into a kiss.

"Ahhh!Donghae!"Eunhyuk yelled.Donghae lets me go and smile.

"Now you belong to us not HanChul."Donghae said as he glared at Heechul.Heechul smirked and walked over to me.He grabs my tie and pulls me into a kiss.Unlike Donghae's kiss this was more worse.He put his tongue in.He lets me go and I fell down to the floor.

"Now he doesn't belong to you."Heechul smirked.Donghae glared.

"You bastard!"Donghae yelled as he was about to hit Heechul.Hangeng came to help so did Eunhyuk.I touched my lips my first kiss stolen from a student.

"I want my mom!"I yelled.