Chapter 3/3; Sanest

"Breaking Point"

Chapter 3/3; Sanest


        Tao traced the phone number, and called it when he found the owner. The teen, Lay was his name, answered, flipping open his motorbike helmet. The sound echoed in the car garage, bouncing off the claustrophobic like wall.
        Hana's brother slipped out of the shadows, a knife in his palm. Lay scoffed, unafraid.
        "Who took the video?" Tao growled immediately, bringing the weapon to the boy's neck. He definitely wasn't wasting any time.
        "What video?" The teen shrugged, brushing off Tao's hand. Hana's brother shoved the phone into his face, cringing again at the screams in the video.
        "Ahhh. Hana Huang? Very... obedient girl."
        "Do you know who I am?" Tao snarled, anger ignited.
        "Mmm, lemme guess, Hana's brother?"

Tao was already gone from hearing distance, slamming the door of his car closed. He furiously switched on the engine, stomping on the RPM before the gas.
        The blackmailer dismissed Tao, swinging a leg around on his own vehicle. The criminal rounded the small parking garage, heading for the exit. He had two "U" turns, two turns to breathe.
        Steaming tears rolled down Tao's face, hands tightly gripping the steering wheel as he sped forward. Hana's image glimmered on the windshield, rosy cheeks and all. She mouthed "stop" a second too late.

Tao ran over the motorbike, along with the driver.

        "I'll take care of them Hana, all for you. Not to worry dongsaeng"
-
        "Come to 647 Ilbon," Tao looked up at the cursive address plaque, stepping inside the hidden apartment. It was dark and quiet, hooded and musty. He cautiously wriggled open the doorknob, taking silent steps. Hana's brother relaxed as the house was empty.
      Not a moment to waste, Tao rummaged through drawers for the device that might've recorder his sister's torture. His breath was whipped out of him as he opened a door, the room where his sister once sat. Alive, bare, and helpless. Tao was just about to wreck the place until he heard a stumble of steps followed by a rummage of keys.
        Hana's brother quickly slipped into the narrow pantry, holding his breath. The boy with a square face and black hair emerged from the door, holding a gas station plastic bag. Chen was the bolder and badder, appearance wise he didn't seem like it. Funny how such an "innocent" teen could be so bile. The boy ripped open a pack of yogurt, loading "Starcraft" on his computer.
        Tao unraveled his weapon, now a foot away from the boy he was to murder. Chen froze when he heard the floor creak but shrugged and went back to his game. Furious clicking upraised momentarily. Tao wasn't going to let him beat a record kill streak though.
        Hana's brother held his breath and swiped the knife down, missing. Chen had suddenly turned around and jerked Tao's forearm away, the weapon clattering off.
      "DELETE IT!" Tao choked the younger, Chen's sweaty fingers clawing for air. He let go and Chen gained the upper. The square faced boy socked Hana's brother numerous times, to the point where both of them were gushing blood. Knuckle and nose.
      "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DELETE WHAT?" Chen sputtered, another blow served, a crack loud and well, not so proud.
        "HANA! DELETE THE VIDEOS." Tao choked on his blood, vomiting out blood and sweat.
        "I have two, but the rest?" Chen smirked, teeth now missing "Suho has them."

Suho.


      Heaving and bleeding, Tao dragged his feet forward. As easy as breathing, he left behind a beaten corpse, not too hard. If it was for Hana, it was possible.
        Therefore, with difficulty, Tao limped towards the school.
-
        "I'm sorry Oppa!" Vera cried, her knuckles white. She grasped the phone closer to her ear, guilty.
        "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?" Jongin screeched at his younger, oblivious to what Tao was now doing.
        "I liked him Oppa. I did. No still do. I... I'm sorry." Vera sobbed, silencing when she heard the warning bell.

Three chimes =Stranger.

Danger.

        Kai slammed his foot on the gas, racing for Hana's brother. He pressed the siren button and cars shuffled to let through the police car.


        Students didn't even notice the outsider, their naive eyes still groggy from sleep. Next to them, Tao dripped blood on the stain splattered, worn out floor, completely blending in. Although, Jongin didn't.
      The head director of the police, red and blue lights flashing to prove. Kai opened up the file his younger sister Vera had sent him, same time entering the school. Vera's brother gaped at the video, the familiar sound of Hana's screaming heard through the now deserted halls. Students had heard the bell and ran into any open classroom, unaware that they were just walking aside the intruder.
-
        Silent but steaming tears rolled down Tao's face, bouncing of the raised knife he held. The victim stepped back slowly, until his back hit the rooftop wall.
        "Why are you doing this? Leave me alone!" Suho protested, holding in the fear, the guilt.
        "Sunbae!" Vera screamed, arriving not a moment too soon.
        "Vera? Stay out of it." Tao squinted momentarily before turning back to his victim. Suho looked between Vera and Tao, fight or flight in his twisted mind.
        " TAO STOP!" Yelled Jongin, taking cautious steps, a gun in his hands. Hana's brother sighed, shaking his head and released the teen boy, turning to face his friend.
        "We've been known eac other for years Zitao. Don't make me have to shoot." Kai warned, as if he might actually press the trigger...would he?
        "He killed Hana, Jongin. Made Hana kill herself, want proof? Here." Tao tossed the phone to Kai, hissing when Suho tried to scoot away.
        And again Vera's brother was ashamed of his dongsaeng. She (Vera) stood paranoid in the doorway, watching the consequences of her actions. Her so called "bestfriend" was dead, and Tao had become avenged-ful.
        "I know what happened. It's unfortunate but you need to get over it." Jongin spoke, the sad reality said it loud.
        "And what if it was Vera?" Tao unknowingly backlashed Kai's words, turning around Jongin's rebuttal. .


        "I...Vera...she..." Jongin's face fell, aware of the sudden order of words. Vera's eyes flashed panic and she fled, sprinting down the flights of stairs. Hana's brother was caught up in a murder triangle, the most innocent found guilty.
        "I can show you." Suho cleared his throat, taking a deep breath.
        "Show what?" Tao grabbed the boy by the collar once more, threads threatening to split.
        "Hana. I would never hurt her." Suho fumbled in his pockets, desperately clinging on for anything that could give him a chance to escape.
        "Here." The boy jerked his phone forward, a heartbreaking picture on the lock screen.

Hana and Suho. Suho and Hana. Peace signs and silly faces posed for the camera. She leaned on her crush's chest, and he held her tightly, all the while keeping a funny expression.

        "LIAR!" Jongin's sister reappeared behind her brother, Kai surprised too.
        "I saw you Suho. You recorded it. You helped abuse Hana." Vera admitted, the crisp air sharpening the truth.
        "That isn't true-"

But by then it was already too late.  No more but's, or if's to prove otherwise. Tao's knife was raised in the air, however Jongin had beat him to it. Simultaneously, Tao seethed and Kai shot. A slice was heard, a gun was fired, lives were took.

Suho and Tao collapsed side by side, already on their way to join Hana in heaven.

...Or hell

Love was never a safe thing you know.



I liked it xD did you? Thoughts are warmly welcomed (:

And thanks for reading! Want more?

A joke for SONES:
Which member is the best at sewing (sowing) clothes?

...Seohyun! LOLOL. Okay mianhe that wa lame xD

What about giving tips?

...Tippany! xD