Chance Meeting

He's an Angel

 

 

photo tumblr_kuxtcsxWuX1qawtw9o1_1280_zps7b77ce01.png

Lee Soo Hyuk as Himself

 

 

Color Coding : 

Salmon - Park Eun Song

Blue - Lee Soo Hyuk

Green - Minor male characters

Red - Minor Female characters

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

 

It's a Saturday. She has this ritual that on the weekends where in she eats her breakfast somewhere. Today, she decided to eat at the nearby Starbucks branch. It's her favorite one, too. She misses their doughnuts anyways. We all know that each branch have their own recipe. She's now sitting in her favorite spot at the back of the shop with her Venti cup of Caramel Macchiato and a plate of Choco-coated doughnut. She's reading her book like usual. Time to time she hears the bells by the door ringing, signaling that someone just came in. Don't get her wrong. She's not waiting for anyone. She's just happily reading her book and observing people coming in from time to time. 

 

She looked ate her watch and noticed that she has been in there for hours. She got up and fixed her things as fast as she could. She needs to get home and change. She forgot that they will be meeting her mom's friends somewhere. She hurriedly walked to the door. One of the staffs noticed her.

 

 

     "See you again next time, Ms. Eun Song." he called to her.

 

     "Neh. See you. Bye." she waved at him. "Oh! Sorry... Joesonghamnida." she bumped into someone. She didn't notice cause she was looking at the barista. "Jeongmal joesonghamnida." she apologized while repeatedly bowing her head. 

 

     "Uhm... Jam---" was the only thing the other person managed to say.

 

 

That's because she hurriedly went out of the shop. She didn't notice that on collision, her bookmark fell off. He was about to tell her that she dropped something but she hurriedly left and went out. He just shrugged and picked it up. He noticed it's a personalized book marker. Something like a paper clip with a girl mini-doll on the tip. The mini-doll has a monogrammed dress that says P.E.S on it. He looked at the girl again and saw her entering a cab. He looked at the doll again and decided to keep it so he can give it back the next time he sees her. Besides, he figured that she's a regular here since the staff knows her by name. He approached the counter and placed his order.

 

 

     "Good morning, sir. What would you have today?" the person on the counter asked.

 

     "A venti cup of Mocha Latte please." he said. 

 

     "That would be $2.86, sir. Your name, sir?" he asked again as he was punching things on the monitor.

 

     "Soo Hyuk" his clipped answer as he was getting money to pay for the drink. He gave it to the cashier personnel.

 

     "I recieved $3." he confirmed to him. "One venti Mocha Latte for Soo Hyuk-ssi, please." he shouted to the barista. "Here's your change. $00.14. Thank you, sir." he said as he was giving Soo Hyuk his change.

 

     "Thanks." he smiled. "Oh! And... Uhm..." he started.

 

     "Yes, sir?" he curiously prodded him.

 

     "The girl I just bumped into... Is she a regular here?" he asked.

 

     "Oh? Ms. Eun Song?" the cashier asked. He just nodded his answer. "Uhm... You can say that, sir. She comes here most weekends for breakfast." he continued.

 

     "Oh. Thanks." he said and started to walk off.

 

     "No problem, sir." the cashier replied.

 

 

He walked to the side where you get your drinks and waited for his. He was thinking of a plan on when he will visit again so he could give it back to the girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

She was busy picking what clothes to where to the lunch date her mom set. Her mom's already on her way to the restaurant where they were supposed to meet her mom's friends. She's excited. Cause that friend's son was her bestfriend back in the days. He decided to wear a white, long-sleeved blouse with a plain, red balloon skirt, and to top it off, she also donned on a creme long coat. She also put on her leopard-print pumps for more effect. She immediately came out of the house and entered the taxi she rode in to go home. She told the driver where to go and they left. The ride was a short one since there was no traffic. She came in immediately after paying the taxi fare. She was immediately greeted by the restaurant's maitre d. 

 

 

     "Good morning, ma'am. Do you have a reservation?" he asked.

 

     "Neh. It's under my mom's name, Mrs. Park. Park Do Hye." she answered.

 

     "Oh. Just a second, ma'am." and she called one of the waitresses, "Please , Ms. Park to Mrs. Park Do Hye's table."  she told the waitress. The girl nodded to the maitre d and turned to her.

 

     "This way, Ma'am." she said.

 

     "Hm. Gamsahamnida." she said and followed the girl.

 

 

They walk towards the back where the private rooms are. She directed her to the back where the 2 walls are glass windows that  views the outside. She knows, cause that's her mom's favorite room.

 

 

     "Here we are, Ma'am." the girl said.

 

     "Gamsahamnida." she bowed her thanks and smiled.

 

 

She turned around to open the door. She already has her hand on the door knob and was about to turn it when it opened dragging her with it. Infront of her stands a guy that she doesn't know. All the people inside the room are just looking at them waiting for their next moves. He smiled at her while she still stares at him, dumbfounded.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

 

HELLO, GUYS!! ^^

Did you like it?? Hehehehe...

Questions tho... Who is the guy that opened the door?

Who's your guesses? lol ^^

Thanks for reading! Keep tuning in for updates.

 

© Chine. ♥