So It's This

He's an Angel

 

 

                    Photobucket

Kim So Eun as Park Eun Song

 

 

 

 

Prologue - So It's This

 

 

 

I'm one of those people you'd never notice. I'm not a wallflower. I'm not even an outcast. I'm just someone you will never set your eyes on for that long a time. I'm just... ordinary. You'll never think highly of me. I get average grades. I don't have much friends. I'm not even merely pretty. That's for Go Eun Hwi. She's our campus ulzzang. Every guy's dream girl. She was once one of my closest friend. But when puberty hit and guys started noticing her, I was left in the shadows. But, I was never envious of her. I was not one who goes after the spotlight. I don't like attention much. I was not made for it. But, I never thought that I would be thrown inside that spotlight. All because I fell for him.

 

 

He's Lee Soo Hyuk. Your typical every girl's dream guy. He's PERFECT. A guy who's rich, good-looking and one who has all of the good attributes a girl could ever think of. Not once did I ever think nor dream that I would ever meet someone like him. Cause he's someone unreachable. Not really accessible by someone as ordinary as me.

 

 

Did fate suddenly chose to side with me? Did God suddenly decided that my life was too boring, so he gave me an angel? Did he suddenly decide that I was such a good kid so he gave me a present? Or is this punishment for me? Cause I don't believe in fate and I doubt love that much, so he decided to give me someone I can love, but I can never have?

 

 

I don't know what the answers to those questions are. And, just like you, I'm effin' curious, too. Cause it's my life that it's freakin' making a mess of. It's my heart that its in' with. I admit, I'm a coward. That's because I don't know what it would feel like. I'm afraid that I'll lose myself in it, just like how my mom lost herself. I'm afraid that I can never get myself out if I need to. I'm afraid of the pain. I'm afraid of everything that comes with it. But, what I'm most afraid of...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

is if I could ever be good for that person I love.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong~! Heyyo! Ü

I would like to get your feedbacks. ^^

Mind putting a comment in my box with your opinion?

Thank you! Gabsahamnida! Merci! ♥

Jal ga! Take care. Goodbye.

© Chine.♥