Chapter Eight : Smile

Nothing But You (Sequel to Hidden Love)

Minho takes the spoon from Sulli's hand and takes half spoon of porridge and blows it. He then puts the spoon infront of Sulli.
"I can eat mys..."
Minho stuffs with the porridge. Sulli eats the porridge angrily and Minho chuckles.
"Ah! About what I told you just now...can you keep it as a secret?"
"Too late, I told the others already just now."
Sulli chocked the porridge, Minho quickly gives her a glass of water.
"Yah! How can you do that?"
Minho smiles innocently like nothing happened.

~At Night~

"Still don't want to sleep?"
Sulli shakes her head. Minho ruffles her hair.
"It's not like you didn't sleep here before."
"I know, I just don't feel sleepy."
"Well, I will sleep first then, I still have a concert tomorrow."
Sulli nods her head and plays her phone.
"By the way. why did you change your phone?"
"I lost my old phone."
Minho nods and goes to bed.

Minho's POV

That means she didn't change it on purposely. I thought she changed it so that we can't contact her...
I look at her again. She is playing with her phone. Did she lost the game?She just pouted. How cute.

Sulli is actually sleepy. She just doesn't want the awkwardness to appear between her and Minho. She walks toward Minho and looked at his sleeping face. Just when she wanted to walk away, Minho pulls her hand and pushes her onto the bed.

"You are sleepy, aren't you?"
"Aniyo..."
Minho places his arm around her waist to lock her on the bed. Sulli has no choice so she obeys what Minho said and sleeps.

~Morning~

Sulli opens her eyes and found out that Minho is not on the bed. Sulli wants to get up from the bed but she stopped when she saw Minho waith nothing on but a towel around his waist.
"YA! YA! YA!"
"Bwoh?"
"Put on your shirt, ppali!"
Minho stucks his tongue out and walks toward Sulli.
"Wae?"
Sulli covers her eyes with her hand cutely. Minho ruffles her hair and smiles. After he puts on his shirt, he takes a bag and gives it to Sulli.
"T-Shirt and jeans."
Sulli takes the bag and smiles.
"Gomawo."

Sulli's POV

At least he still knows what I like to wear.

Sulli goes into the bathroom and takes out the "T-Shirt and jeans", Sulli was shocked to see what they are. They are not T-Shirt and jeans, but a go-to-concert like outfit. Sulli sighed. After wearing the clothes, Sulli walks out the bathroom.

"Wow! Ssul! You really look amazing in that."
"Ya! Jonghyun! Stop drooling, she is occupied."
Sulli smiles at them.
"Noona! You look pretty!"
"Yeap, Ssul, you should be a model."
Sulli smiles again.
"Come on guys! Let's go! We will be late!"
They all hop on the van with Sulli.

~Behind stage~
Make-up artist : So, Taemin, this is the girl you are talking about?
Taemin nods his head. The make-u artist leads Sulli into a make-up room and starts to puts on make-up on her. After she finished the make-up, she ties Sulli's hair up and tells her to put on some accessories. Sulli looks into the mirror and felt shocked to found herself completely different from the days when she is working. 

"Noona! I told you you will look great with this look"
Key and Jonghyun nodded in agreement.
"Your ticket."
Minho pass Sulli a ticket.
"Bwoh?"
"Still don't understand?"
"You are here to attend our concert."
"BWOH?"
Five of them smiles to her and push her out the door.

Sulli's POV

What the...Where is my place? 1A4...1A3...1A2...HA! Found ya! I sit on the seat label 1A1. Great view...

After awhile, the seats are fully seated by Shawols. Suddenly, the lights focused on the stage. Everyone cheer as loud as they can. Before they can even stop shouting, SHINee jumps out the stage. Shawols became insane, to say. They started to sing and dance. After 2 hours, the concert ended. Sulli receives a message from Minho. 

Still in your seat? Before the fans squeeze you, better get back in the waiting room. 

Sulli's POV

Get squeeze? Wow...But where's the waiting room? Well, I know it is beside the restrooms...but how do I go to the restrooms? 

Sulli started to panic, before everyone stands up, Sulli felt a hand grabbing her arm and pulls her. Sulli looks up and saw Minho. 
"I knew you will be in a trouble."
Sulli stuckes her tongue out and Minho pinched her nose. They both smiles.


Hey there! I know it has been a long time when I updated the last chapter...I am really really sorry. *90 degrees bow* I am very thankful and sorry at the same time for all those comments. I am sorry that I have no time to reply them one by one like what I did last time. But, I really appreciate all of them. For all of the subcribers and upvoters, thank you all very much! ^^ Oh yeah, Sulli is not blind anymore, if someone still doesn't catch it. ^^
Sulli's outfir ----> http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20110830_fx_sulli21.jpg