Chapter Sixteen

Nothing But You (Sequel to Hidden Love)

Weeks passed and Sulli's schedule are still the same. Press conference, interview and more press conference. She sits down on a chair in the balcony. She checks her phone to make sure she didn't miss out any messages from Minho as he is now in Japan with the other members, making their comeback there. Sulli takes her book out and starts to read it. Suddenly, Sulli's phone rings.
"Yoboseayo?"
"Annyeonghaseyo, is this Sulli?"
"Ne, may I ask who are you?"
"Unnie! I am Ji Won!"
"Ji Won?"
"Can we meet up?"
"Yeah, sure."
"In Seoul Park, about 3 o'clock?"
"Ne, see you later."
Sulli looks at the clock, it's already 2:30. She rushed into her bedroom and change into more proper clothes. After that, she walks to Seoul Garden as it isn't far from the dorm. Just as Sulli walks out the building, there are reporters and cameras start to take photos of her, she just smile to them and continues walking. In these weeks, she had trained herself and now she has enough confidence to show herself to the world by herself. After walking about 10 minutes, Sulli reached Seoul Garden. She sits on a bench while waiting for Ji Won.

"Unnie!"
"Oh, Ji Won?"
Ji Won nods her head.
"Unnie, you look so pretty!"
Sulli just smiles a little
"Unnie, do you remember me?"
"Ne."
"You must be curious why I asked you here..."
"Yea..."
"But there are too many cameras here, should we go to a more private place?"
"Ah, kuencanna, I can tell them to leave."
"Jinjja?"
Sulli nods her head and walks toward the reporters.
"Annyeonghaseyo!"
Sulli bows to them
"Me and my friend need some private time so can you all please leave for a while?"
After what Sulli said, they leave the place.
"Wah...they really leave..."
"So, what you want to tell me?"
"Unnie, mianhae."
"Oh?"
"Two years ago, what me and Hyuna unnie did."
"Ani, kuencanna."
"And also..."
"Hmm?"
"I didn't do it with Minho oppa."
"Did what?"
"About the scandal...me and Minho oppa.."
"Ah!"
"We didn't do it, unnie..."
Sulli smiles.
"Even if you both did it, I don't really mind...we should forgive each other."
"Ani! Unnie, this is the truth. That night, Minho oppa and the others are happy because they won the Bongsang award, so we went to drink. Minho oppa can't really drink, he got drunk easily...After that, I took off his clothes and mine too. I just want oppa to pay some attention to me...I didn't know this will be that far.."
"Why do you tell me now?"
"Seungri oppa told me you two married, I thought that you should know the truth..unnie, jinjja mianhae."
"Kuencanna, thanks for telling me the truth."
"As for what me and Hyuna unnie did, I apology once more, and for Hyuna unnie. Mianhae."
Sulli hugs Ji Won tightly.
"Unnie, have a great life, ne?"
Sulli nods her head and walks back to the dorm. She takes her phone out and calls Minho

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is Minho, I am sorry I can't pick up the phone now, please leave a message after the beep, thanks!"
"Minho-ah, this is Sulli, can you call me as soon as possible?"

~Japan~

"Oh my gosh...I miss fried chicken badly."
"Aish, hyung..."
Minho checks his phone and smiles when he saw there is a voice message from Sulli. He quickly calls Sulli back.
"Yoboseayo?"
"Miss me?"
"Ani! Just now I met Ji Won."
"Ji Won? What did you two talk about?"
"She told me you both didn't do it."
"I told you!"
Sulli laughs a little on Minho's reaction.
"Arraso, I am sorry for not trusting you."
"Sorry no cure. "
"Then what do you want me to do?"
"Come to Japan, I miss you."
Sulli laughs again.
"How can I go to Japan just because you miss me?"
"Arraso! We need to rush to a photoshoot, call you later."
"Okay, bye!"

After Sulli hung up the phone, she starts to pack her luggage. After that, she went to the airport and bought the earliest ticket to Japan. With a sun glasses and a cap on, barely anyone recognise her. She then call Choi Jin, SHINee's manager to get their schedule. While waiting for the departure, she sits on a chair and takes her note book out and write down their schedule. When the plane is ready, she went up to the plane and sits on her place. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin-ah?"
"Ah, ne, Sulli."
"I arrived at Japan"
"Already? But they are on stage"
"Ani, kuencanna, I want to give them a surprise."


I am sorry if this chapter is short...T.T...school is going to reopen...Anyway, hope you all enjoy ^^