Chapter Three : Don't Cry

Nothing But You (Sequel to Hidden Love)

Sulli's POV

I walk in the bathroom and shower. Choi Min Ho? Sulli, he is the one that stole your first kiss, your heart and also, he is your first love. I never think that he would be so good-looking, but the feeling of secure and protected when I was with him last time isn't here anymore. All I feel is afraid....I let the water flow with my tears. Sulli, no time to cry now, life need to go on. I put on the clothes and walk out the bathroom.

Rigth! Tiffany and Ji Yong! They should be back in hostel now. Phone, phone, phone! Aish, my phone is still at that guy...I walk to the living room and they are all sitting on the couch. I poke Minho's shoulder.

"Bwo?"

"My phone." I put my hand infront of his face 

Minho's POV

What with that face? Like I owe her thousand dollars. I take out her phone from my pocket and give it back to her.

"Nah."

"Kamsahamida."

She unlocks her phone and calls someone. Aish, this girl....

Sulli's POV

"Sulli!"

"Mianhae, I am at my..."

"Where?"

"I am safe, don't worry, will be back soon."

"Ah, arraso, be careful!"

"Arraso, annyeong."

"Oh, annyeong."

*Hangs up*

"Noona, dugu?"

"Chingu. (Friend.)"

"Ah."

"I got to go now."

"Noona, it's late now, stay here."

"Ani, kuencanna, my hostel isn't far from here."

"You live in a hostel?"

I nods my head. Even Minho looks at me. Is living in a hostel that weird?

"Noona, stay here. It's midnight!"

"Kuencanna."

"I won't let you go back. Our door needs code to open."

Taemin stucks his tongue out. First, we met, second, I need to perform infront of them, and now? I need to stay at their dorm?

"Other rooms are full, sleep in Minho's room."

Minho and I look at Key. 

"Ppali go sleep, it is late."

The others went to their rooms. They did it on purposely...

"Just go sleep, I won't do anything to you."

"Kuencanna, just open the door for me, I can go back by my own."

Minho's POV

Why is she so stubborn? Everything changed but her personalities are still the same, the same stubborn girl. I walk towards her and carry her like a newly married couple.

"Yah! Put me down!"

"Your legs are swollen, do you think you can walk like that?"

I open the bedroom door and put her down on the bed.

"Just sleep."

I lay down beside her.


*3:30 a.m.*

"Let go of me!"

I open my eyes and saw Sulli struggling. She had a nightmare? There are tears in her eyes. I try my best to sleep.

Sulli's POV

That nightmare again. I open the bedroom door slowly without making any noices. Appa, umma, if you all are here, it will be good. Umma, I can see now, if you hear me, can you come? Appa, if you know I can see now, you will be very happy,right? Tears start to form in my eyes.Sulli! Don't cry. 

"Drink it."

I look up and see Minho, with a glass of milk. 

"When are you here?"

"Just."

"Kamsahamida."

"Don't cry."

He wipes off the tears. Sulli, don't fall for him, time can change anything, anybody. Sulli, he is not the Minho you know last time.

"Don't touch me."

Minho's POV

Don't touch me. Just three simple words and my heart sank. She thinks I will hurt her again? 

"Mianhae."

"I will sleep on the couch."

"Couch?"

The couch is hard as hell, how could somebody sleep there?

"Ne."

"Don't sleep there, sleep in the bedroom."

"Kuencanna, I.."

I carry her the same way I carry her just now. The glass of milk slip of her hand.

*Sound of glass breaks*

I put her down.

"Mianhae, I didn't do it on purposely."

She picks up the broken glass pieces.

"Leave it, I will do it."

She cries again. Aish, is there so many tears in her eyes?

"I told you don't cry."

I grab her hand and push her to the wall.

"I told you don't cry."


Cliffhanger! Muahahahahahahahah! Sorry if it is too short, my idea is dead...so...hehe..