BEAST’s first full blown concert.

It's because I miss you

 

Days passed by and all I thought about was him. Everything I do, everything around me reminded me of him. Was I being obsessed all over again? I thought I was over him. I guess I wasn’t.

“Ya! Are you going with us for lunch?” MiMi yelled out, snapping her fingers right in front of me.

“No thanks, I’m good.” I nodded giving a soft smile.

Both Mimi and Sunny left for lunch and I was home alone. I hadn’t watched television in a long while so I decided to turn the television on and skimmed through the channels. I came across running man and of all of the episodes that could air; this has to be the episode that Doojoon had to be in. I watched him, admiring his face. It felt like I was being a fan girl. I laughed and awed at the right moments. I watched the whole episode until the end. I chuckled to myself not believing that I actually watched a show that he was in. I stood up, decided to take a shower, dressed and headed out. I was walking around town when I saw a commercial up in an electronic billboard. It was advertising BEAST’s first full blown concert. I smiled when I saw all six of them together, smiling. I walked up to a ticket outlet and for some reason, I bought a ticket. Guess what, I got SVIP tickets. I didn’t realize what I was doing until I actually paid for it. My goodness, they were expensive! I grabbed some dinner and walked home.

“Ya, where have you been?” Sunny walked up to me, worried sick.

“Out,” I answered. My tone of voice was a little cold. Mimi’s face shot up and Sunny’s face was a little surprised. I, too, was surprised. I shook it off and walked straight to my room. Sunny and MiMi were both dumbfounded. As soon as I entered my room, the two of them immediately banged on my door.

“Ya~ Are you okaay~” Their voices were filled with concern. I shook my head, opened the door and hugged the both of them.

“I’m better than okay,” I smiled and hugged them tighter.