006

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

CHAPTER SIX; BEFORE THE MT


page-divider-105.gif 

 

"KangJoo noona!" ChanSuk knocked on her door one morning.
"Oh, ChanSukkie? What are you doing here?" KangJoo asked, coming out in casual clothes.
"Noona, can I come in first? It's kinda cold out here." Chansuk asked her, hugging himself.
"Oh sure. Come on in." KangJoo said as she made way for him.

Chansuk went in and blew into his hands. As he looked around and digested the surroundings, which were very warm and welcoming but of course not that very well-off. Then, his eyes settled on a dark-haired guy, eating breakfast.

"Noona, is that your oppa?" Chansuk whispered towards Kangjoo who sat next to him.
"Aniyo, Jinho." KangJoo answered.
"Jinho hyung?" Chansuk blurted out. 
"Annyeong." Jinho raised a hand at him. 

Yikyung was on his way to JiHoon's place. Honestly, he brought a bag of clothes for him. Well, comparing YiKyung and JiHoon together, Yikyung was better well-off than JiHoon. YiKyung came up to the doorstep and knocked.

"JiHoon-ah, Lee JiHoon!" YiKyung called out.
"Eomma, please stop it." Inside the house, JiHoon begged his mother.
"Andwae! I have to work, or else how would you eat?" His mother cried as she got ready for her work.
"Eomma! You're health is what's important to me. Please, stop it." JiHoon begged once again.
"I can't stop today, there is supposed to be a big buffet by the restaurant and I have to be there to help the others." His mother explained again.
"Eomma, let me go in your place then. As long as you stay home, oh?" JiHoon looked at his mother with pleading eyes.
"I can't let you go there, Song HaKyung's family will be there! *coughs* *coughs* I can't *coughs* let you humiliate yourself like *coughs* that." His mother covered as she coughed.
"Your cough is getting worse. Eomma, jebal. Please stay home today." He said again.
"I can't" She said as she rushed towards the door to avoid his eyes.
JiHoon ran to the door and stood between his mother and the door. "Andwae." He said.
"Bastard, move!" His mother started raising her voice.
"Sirheo! I'm not letting you go to work with that cough." JiHoon stood his ground.
"Jihoon-ah, if you don't let me work today, what would you and your father eat?" His mother asked once again.
"It's okay, I'll go and work and find money for you to eat. Don't worry about me, mother. Worry about yourself first, please." JiHoon answered her.
"Andwae, I can't have my son working on this cold day." His mother tried to open the door, but of course couldn't with JiHoon pressing against it.
"MOVE!" His mother slapped him.

JiHoon in shock, unknowingly stepped aside and his mother went out the door. Although she was sick, she still had a temper. His mother walked out to see a worried YiKyung.

"Eolmoni, is everything okay? Where's JiHoon?" YiKyung asked as he saw the tears in the mother's eyes.
"Oh, YiKyung-ah. JiHoon's inside. Will you take care of him for me? I'm worried that he would do something he'd regret." His mother asked as she turned to leave. 

YiKyung stepped inside and looked around the house. It was quite a mess, with clothes lying around. He saw medicine in the corner but the door to JiHoon's father's room was closed. Then, his eyes set upon a crying JiHoon, clutching on a family photo. The family looked like JiHoon's but with a smile on their faces, including the currently sick father. YiKyung walked slowly towards him and kneelt down to match his eye level.

"Lee JiHoon." YiKyung spoke his name.
Upon realizing YiKyung, he wiped away his tears and said "Oh, YiKyung-ah, you're here. What brings you here?"
"I came to give you this." YiKyung showed a bag and gave it to him,
JiHoon opened it and was surprised to see a lot of pretty clothes inside. "Why?"
"Ya, we're going on an MT soon, so we gotta look good. Besides, I don't think I'm gonna wear these clothes anymore. I only wore them on camping trips I had with my family, so none of our friends saw these yet." YiKyung settled into a cross-legged position of sitting.
"Go on and try some." YiKyung encouraged him.
"But aren't I a bit too big for your size?" JiHoon asked as he held up an outfit.
"Nah, I usually wear sizes that are bigger than me. I just know how to work it." He chuckled.
JiHoon narrowed his eyes at him and said "Okay."

He went to his room and tried out this. He checked himself out in the mirror numerous times before coming out. He walked up to YiKyung.

"Is this okay?" He asked as he spun slowly for YiKyung to look.
"CATWALK FOR ME!" YiKyung smiled and chuckled. He loved giving JiHoon his clothes, it's a sense of helping him since his family is well .... pitiful.
"Ah, sirheo. Just tell me if I worked it right or not." JiHoon told him with a =,=+ look. 

"Ya, Kim JinHo!" HaKyung called out the latter on his way back home.
"Mwo?" JinHo turned his head slightly to see HaKyung and her angered face walking towards him. 
"Where did you run off to? How dare you create rumours with KangJoo?! And our concept will be smart, not idiotic." HaKyung spoke in two breaths.
"I ... didn't run off. I just got lost and it was near Lee KangJoo's place. And concept for what?" JinHo answered her questions.
"Oh, well the concept is for the MT next Tuesday." HaKyung said.
"Arasso, see you tomorrow." JinHo excused himself.

"YiKyung! Lee YiKyung!" YuhYi knocked onto JiHoon's door.
"Who's that?" YiKyung asked, looking a bit confused.
"Sounds like YuhYi." JiHoon said as he opened the door.
"Oh, JiHoon-ah." YuhYi smiled as she saw the latter's face.
"Oh, YuhYi. What are you doing here?" JiHoon asked.
"I was told that YiKyung was here, and I need to discuss something with him about the MT. By the way, nice outfit. I didn't know you could pull off such a thing." Yuhyi complimented him.
"YiKyung, your girlfriend is here." Jihoon chuckled as he stepped aside.
"Not funny." Yuhyi said as she punched his stomach.

NamSoon and MinKyung got a text from Jung Seongsaengnim. They were to meet at a cafe nearby. Although they came from different directions and didn't walk together, they still sat together. Jung Seongsaengnim came in and smiled at the boys.

"Oh, NamSoon-ah, MinKyung-ah. You're here." JungSeongsaengnim greeted them while they greeted her with a nod.
"Saem, why did you call us here?" MinKyung asked.
"You two are partners, did you know that?" Jung Seongsaengnim asked.
"YE?!" The two said in unison as they looked at each other before looking back at the teacher with a "WHY?!" look.
"Calm down, it'll be fine. And because NamSoon is the president, the teacher has an extra assignment for you." She continued.
"Ugh, why?" MinKyung mumbled.
"You are to make sure that the kids are inside by curfew when you go on that MT and make sure that they don't cause too much trouble. Plus, write a daily entry of what happened." Jung Seongsaengnim explained.
"Saem, you won't be there with us?" NamSoon asked.
"No, but Kang Seongsaengnim will be there." That was when NamSoon dropped his head, sighing.

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  14042013

So, here is the come-up(?) for the MT. 
So, the partners are = 
HaKyung : JinHo
KangJoo : ChanSuk
YiKyung : YuhYi
JiHoon : HyunYoung
HeungSoo : SeolHyun
NamSoon : MinKyung

» layout credit