007

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

 

CHAPTER seven; let's go mt part 1!


page-divider-105.gif 

 

Thankfully everybody was able to attend the MT as planned. They all got on the bus in front of the school. They are seated with their friends. Some were with partners but most were with friends except for three.

"Guys, you know, you'd look less ... awkward if you guys talked to each other." Namsoon commented on the Three Musketeers at the back.
"You're one to talk! Why don't you sit here?!" MinKyung talked back.
"Because I don't want to." NamSoon replied.
"And we came earlier." HeungSoo chuckled at the Three.
"Hyung-nim, can't I sit with you?" ChanSuk asked, glancing at MinKyung who put on a sulk.
"Nope, you gotta talk to other guys too." HeungSoo answered him with a smile.
"JinHo, you okay?" JiHoon asked the quiet boy.
"Yeah." He answered quietly. 

JinHo seemed sick since morning, but because he was insited on coming, he just went on with it. JiHoon was beginning to worry about the kid.

"YiKyung, why don't you switch seats with JinHo?" JiHoon whispered.
"Ah, sirheo. Why should I switch with that kid?" YiKyung huffed.
JiHoon sighed and said "Well, you take care of him then." before he left his seat.
"WHAT?" YiKyung whispered loudly and looked back. 

He saw JiHoon motioning JinHo to his seat and JiHoon sat in JinHo's place. It was in between ChanSuk and MinKyung. 

"JiHoon told me to sit here." JinHo told him as he sat down.
"Yeah, I heard." YiKyung replied, looking outside.

After awhile, there hadn't been any sounds from the students. Kang Seongsaeng took a catwalk in the bus and saw that most of them were asleep. Well, all the boys except JiHoon. He was reading a book. When Kang Seongsaeng reached JinHo's seat, he was shivering.

"We already informed you to dress well." Kang Seongsaeng sighed as he reached for a blanket from the above compartment. 

He spread it out and tucked it at JinHo. Then, he took a pillow and placed it gently at YiKyung's head which was by the window.

"What are you doing now, Sechan-ah? You're even doing this for them now." Kang Seongsaeng sighed to himself.

Upon arriving at the destination, the kids already woke up (well, except JinHo) and chattered away. Getting excited about the MT. They started talking about roommates and stuff. 

"Okay, keep it together all of you! Make sure you're with your partners!" The science teacher called out.
"You will have 5 people a room. According to genders." Kang Seongsaeng explained.
"What about us?" NamSoon and MinKyung asked in unison, then looked at each other, then back at him.
"You'll be with us." The science teacher answered, and chuckled as they sighed.
"Ooh, too bad, president. I guess you can't come sneaking in like old times." HeungSoo chuckled.
"Aigoo, I will. Just watch me." NamSoon smiled.
"JinHo-ah, gwenchana?" JiHoon asked him.
"Ne, JiHoon. Don't worry yourself too much, I'm fine." JinHo answered. 

"Ya, sicko. Are you okay? Lee Jihoon seems worried." HaKyung asked her partner.
"I'm fine, Witch. It's just that douchebag is worrying himself." JinHo sniffed.
"You better, we have a lot of work to do." HaKyung said.

The students got settled into their rooms and came out for dinner. It was prepared by the teachers, which are quite bland but at least edible. After dinner, they gathered around for a briefing of the next day's schedule.
"Alright guys, tomorrow, you can start your search about your topics. And you'll be given walkie talkies so you can communicate with us teachers when you're not around here." The teacher explained.
"You'll also be given maps, so you have to be smart to read them. Or else you'll get lost." Kang Seongsaeng added.
"Keep your phones on, just in case. You should talk the President's number, Kang Seongsaeng's number and my number as well. If you need help, call any one of us and we'll get to you. That goes for you too, Namsoon." The teacher continued.
"Ne." He nodded slightly.
"Now, that's all for tonight. Now, go on and do your stuff. Lights out at 11." Kang Seongsaeng told them. 

They cheered, finally given their free time. After long hours of staying in the bus, they were glad to be given the time to hang around and explore their surroundings. Most of the girls went to the teachers to confirm their numbers, while the guys went off to hang around like they usually did. 

Though, they didn't wander far from each other. Everybody was within the sight of NamSoon. He felt a sense of responsibility now that both of his teachers weren't there. He head-counted everybody but found someone missing.
"NamSoon-ah, will you come down already? You're breaking my neck, having to look up at you like this." HeungSoo complained.
"I didn't ask you to look up. I was making sure everybody's here." NamSoon got down from the stage of the hall where they gathered just now.
"Is everybody here?" JiHoon asked.
"Only JinHo. Do you know where he is?" NamSoon asked.
"I saw him by the deck just now." YiKyung answered. 
"I'll go get him." JiHoon said, getting up. 

"I gotta go." HaKyung said as she got up.
"Ya, Song HaKyung. If you go now, you won't get the top bunk." SeolHyun taunted her.
"I don't mind either bunk." She chuckled. 

HaKyung had an uneasy feeling about JinHo. She got up to look for him, just like JiHoon. The nearest place to the hall is the deck so she decided to look there. Jogging towards that place, she found JinHo sitting by a picnic table. Head down on the table. She approached him slowly when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"A-" She was hushed by JiHoon who smiled.
"Came to find him too, huh?" JiHoon asked her.
"Yeah, I see you have the same intention." HaKyung answered.
"I regret for asking him to come now." HaKyung admitted.
"Ooh, what is this? Song HaKyung feeling regretful. This is a first. Oh, wait. You've done this before. For JungHo. Thanks for that, by the way." JiHoon said.
"Let go of the past." HaKyung replied to him as she sat acroos JinHo who was still sound asleep.
"JinHo-ah. Kim JinHo." JiHoon shook him gently.
"Hmm? Ugh ... what do you want, JiHoon?" He said as he lifted his head gently. Finally waking up.
"How long have you been sleeping here?" HaKyung asked him.
"Oh, Song HaKyung, you're here too. Hmm? Maybe about an hour ago." JinHo answered her and smiled.
"Did you come to look for me?" JinHo coughed a bit.
"Huh. You're still sick and yet you sleep out here in the open." HaKyung sneered.
"It's refreshing to sleep under the stars." JinHo commented.
"Come on, everybody is indoors. Including the teachers. You can hang out with us until lights out. Which is at 11." JiHoon invited as he stood up and pulled him up.
"Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to bother you. Besides, I don't really feel like talking to anybody." JinHo told him as he walked past him.
"Talk about a loner." HaKyung said as JinHo's sillhouette disappeared in the midst of the others.

JiHoon came back to the others who were playing a game of ttakbam. It was YiKyung's turn to get flicked. Even ChanSuk joined them.
"Ya, Lee JiHoon, what took you so long? You missed the chance on flicking HeungSoo's forehead!" YiKyung exclaimed.
"Nah, I'm fine." JiHoon replied to him.
"Did you found him?" NamSoon asked the boy.
"Yes, and he should be around here. I saw him coming in here." JiHoon answered the worried leader.
"Calm your will you? I saw him with MinKyung." HeungSoo snapped.
"Sorry, I was given the responsibility by Jung Seongsaeng to make sure everybody was in check." NamSoon explained.

The girls were chattering away about how hot Jay Park was. It seems they were all fans of the idol.
"Ohmygod, did you see him in 'I Just Wanna Know Your Name'?!" HyunYoung asked excitedly.
The others squeal and YuhYi managed a "Yeah, he was hot."
"Hey, guys. I have a proposition." KangJoo said.
"What's up?" SeolHyun asked.
"How about we do a performance on our last night here? Isn't that like a must for MTs?" KangJoo asked the girls.
"Sure! But I'm kinda shy." HyunYoung agreed.
"Oh, me too!" HaKyung added.
"Oh, how can you call yourselves 'ladies'?" YuhYi joked.
"We're ladies and in high school. How can we NOT call ourselves 'ladies'?" SeolHyun chuckled.
"There's the teacher! Wanna ask him if we could make a performance?" HyunYoung pointed out.
"Yeah, go ahead." The others replied.
"Saem! Come here!" Hyunyoung called out.
"What is it?" Mr. C asked.
"Come closer, it's a secret!" HaKyung motioned him to crouch down into the circle that they made.
"What is the big secret? I love secrets ..." Mr. C asked them, excitedly.
"We're thinking of making a performance." KangJoo told him.

Minkyung got a phone call from his girlfriend, Sulli. Wait, they're not actually a 'couple'. But everybody calls them that because of the way Sulli talks bout Minkyung.
"Hello?" MinKyung answered without checking the caller ID.
"Minkyung oppa!" Sulli greeted him.
"Oh, Sulli-ah. What's up?" MinKyung asked,  a smile was visible on his face.
"Oppa, I have something to ask you." Sulli asked nervously through the phone.
MinKyung got curious and not to mention a little worried too. "What is it?" MinKyung asked her.
"Oppa, will you get mad if ... I move away?" Sulli asked quietly. Maybe a little too quiet.
It hit MinKyung, yes, he heard. "What is it? I couldn't hear you, it's kinda noise here with the others around." MinKyung asked once again, it was to make sure that he heard right.
"Oppa ... I'm moving."

"PARK MINKYUNG, LOOK OUT!" A voice was heard.
All went black.

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  20130421
Whoa, it's already APRIL.
Happy belated birthday Luhan.
Hope you like it!
It's kind of rushed ... sorry.

» layout credit