You are my shy boy

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyeon POV)

Wiping the sweat from my head, I pick up another crate of juice boxes. This is so hard. When were we going to finish setting up?

 

"Almost done, guys!" Seungho shouts, grabbing the last two crates effortlessly off the shelf. Sunhwa was at the side gaping at him. I nudge her awake.

 

"What?" She asks me, jerking up. The motion causes her glasses to fall to floor, and break into tiny pieces. Oh snap.

 

"!" I swear under my breath, picking up the only the frames. I guess, Sunhwa would have to go without glasses for today. I know she hates being without glasses in front of Seungho. I push her behind me, as Seungho walks towards us.

 

"Here. Your schedule. You are located over there." Seungho points to south of the truck, and hands me a map. "And this is Sunhwa's." He hands me another piece of map, and walks away, not bothering to smile at Sunhwa, much less talk to her. Okay. What is going on?

 

"Sunhwa, here." I hand her, her map, and start fixing her hair. Without her glasses, Sunhwa looks like a goddess. A real goddess. The school shirt is way too loose on her, and makes her belly seem almost non-existent. Smiling, I pull down her shorts. Those were extremely short, courtesy of TaeTiSeo who made a petition saying that booty shorts should be the new uniform.

 

"Okay, its alright. My hair is never going to work. Let's go!" Sunhwa pulls my hand, and we walk past the colourful stalls filled with games and gifts. To our right, a ferris wheel takes place, and to our left a water ride. Our school has really outdone itself. 

 

"Wooow!" I whisper, looking at the water fountain we had managed to rent. It was so beautiful.

 

"C'mon little bunny. Or else we'll be late!" Sunhwa pulls on my bunny ears headwrap, and tugs on my shirt which is also way too small for me. Leave it to TaeTiSeo to turn our school festival uniforms into eh...trendy outfits. I have another word to describe our uniform, which is far worse, but I'm pretty sure we all know it.

 

We finally reach a red stall with hearts surrouding the entire frame, and the words "Love" sketched across the board. Guess, this was my stop. Fortunately Sunhwa's photography stall which had a bunch of cool retro cameras, and polaird photos is only three stalls away. Sighing, I start unpacking the cardboard boxes that were filled with chocolate, and decoratives. I start plastering the red, 3-D hearts on to the pillars of the stall, and pile up all the brochures together. Which according to them stated that in this stall, you could kiss any of the two workers on the cheek, for just a mere $5. What were we, a brothel?

 

"Annyong, Jiyeon!" L walks in the stall, with a extra, extra, extra tight blue shirt. It's so tight, I can even see his abs. He gulps as he takes in my outfit. . Was picking the white skirt from the school bin too much?Blushing, he starts looking at the floor. I pick the closest brochure, and start fanning myself.

 

"Hey..." I shyly reply, playing with the lace on my skirt. L starts setting up the stall, and I follow him in silence.

 

"Your...uh...outfit...is...uh...nice." He stutters, and I can't help but laugh.

 

"I could say the same for you, Mr.Six-pack." I giggle. . Had I just said that out loud? His eyes widen as my comment sinks into his brain. I pull my hair over my face, and try to cover it up.

 

"What did you say?" He chuckles, pulling a strand of hair off my face. At the same time, I try to add some more hair, and our hands touch. Shocked, and suprised I stand up, but the lamp post hits me on the head. I take a step back, and I slip on something. Closing my eyes, I wait for the impact of the floor.

 

Suddenly, a strong hand takes hold of my left hand, and stops me from falling. I open my eyes to see L's hands wrapped around mine. It's like electricity. It's hard to explain, but the moment we touch, It feels as if we connected. L too, looks at our hands in shock. Had he felt what I had?

 

Shaking his head, he speaks up. "Ahh, we should go to counter." He escapes to the front, leaving me wondering about our first touch. Acutally, it wasn't our first touch.

 

"Are you okay? Get a hold of yourself!" He shakes me up and down, but I can only groan in response.

 

I slap myself. Stop thinking about that Jiyeon! 

 

L moves the empty boxes, and leaves the stall to get rid of them, never once looking my way. Am I crazy or does L look even hotter sweating then he does breathing? I imagine him shirtless.....Ahhhh...That would be an awesome image. A trickle of blood runs down my nose, and I realize I'm bleeding. Frantically I search for a tissue paper.

 

"Is this what your looking for? A deep voice yells. It's not hard to recognize this voice. Reluctantly, I turn to face the voice.

 

"What is it Junhyung?" I ask, covering my nose with my right hand. He pushes the kleenex box my way, and I jump to grab hold of one tissue paper. 

 

"Look! Over there!" I point to no where in particular, but Junhyung turns around. Hurrying, I wipe the blood off my nose.

 

"What?" He asks, facing me again. I don't bother replying. "Well, you know I'm free this weekend right?" He leans over the counter, and positions his face within inches of mine. "We could have some us time."

 

Okay. Creep. Creep. Creep. Creep. Creep. Creep......CREEEEEEEEEEP.

 

"Shut up. There is no "us". There is me, and then theres you." I push his head back with my index finger.

 

"Are you sure about that, baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter