Never good enough

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sunhwa POV)

"You've got to eat to grow!" Mom shouts, throwing a sandwich my way.

 

"Alright, alright." I murmur, eating the squished sandwich, with jam oozing out at the sides. 

 

My mom and her food. I'm lucky I'm not obese with the amount of food she forces me to eat.

 

"Every child should eat breakfast, beca-" Mom starts to lecture me on the importance of breakfast, but I stop her.

 

"I gotta go, bye!" I kiss her on her cheek, and walk out of the house while she washes the dishes.

 

As I walk towards Jiyeon's house, I remember her text.

 

"Sunhwaa!~ I have a late night shoot today, and my manager said he'll drop me off tomorrow, So you'll be walking to school by yourself. Sorry!~" 

 

That's what she had sent. Poor Jiyeon. She's always working so much. I start walking faster, hoping to reach school before her so we can atleast walk to class together.

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I open my locker door, and floods of letters fall to my feet. Sigh. Was this ever going to end? I pick up one of the thinner letters.

 

"You think you can touch our oppa's? Watch your back."

 

Sheesh. I wasn't touching any of their so called oppa's. Like L & Daehyun even knew that they existed. I throw the first one into the garbage, and pick up another.

 

"If you speak to L or Daehyun once more, I will rip all your pubic hair one by one, and then force you to eat them all with my pee."

 

Gross. How in the world were they even coming up with these ideas? I pick up the thickest one out of them all.

 

"You sl*t. If I see you with them once more, I will slit your wrists, feed you cockroaches, get my gang to hurt you, and then....." The list goes on and on, and its so stupid, that it makes me laugh. Really. These fangirls need to stop going crazy. We were just working together. I wonder how much they'll spazz once they realize I'm joining "The Loners". 

 

"What are you looking at?"

 

Uh oh. Not him! I quickly pick up the rest of the letters, and stuff it back into my locker. I pick my bag off the floor, and shut my locker close.

 

"Ani. Nothing." I huff, and then stare at my shoes. Seungho is getting cuter every minute.

 

"Look, I'm really sorry about you and Daehyun being paired up together.....If I could, I'd be your partner." Seungho shyly whispers, even though there is barely anyone in the hallway, to hear us. I instantly break out into a smile. Could Seungho possibly like me?

"I mean, I'd be your partner, because we're good friends, so I feel more comfortable with you.." Seungho ends, looking at me with calm eyes. I guess, it's just a one-sided love after all. My heart starts hurting. Why couldn't my pond prince realize that we were meant to be?

 

"I do too." I lie, clutching onto my binder. I point to the stairways, and motion for him to start walking with me. We walk in silence, and soon its time to part ways.

 

"See you later." Seungho smiles at me, and ruffles my hair. Stop it. Stop making me fall in love with you. I wave to him, and walk towards my class.

 

I can already hear Jiyeon yelling at the girls in the class for ruining my desk. If only she knew it wasn't just the desks that they had ruined. My clothes, personal items, locker, and so much more had become vandalized and stolen all cause of those jerks. If Jiyeon knew even 1/4 of my problem, she'd probably kill every girl in the school.

 

"Sunhwaaa! Your here! Look these girls are going to apologize!" Jiyeon yells, pointing to the two girls on their knees. They were shaking as Jiyeon took out a marker from her bag. Aish. Jiyeon was too scary. 

 

"For what?" I ask, dropping my bag off at my seat.

 

"You know! For writing mean stuff on your desk! Do you remember how long it took to get the marks off?" She bends down to one of the girls, and starts doodling on her face. The girl starts crying as Jiyeon begins to draw a moustache. The other whimpers, waiting for her turn to come.

 

"Sit down everyone! Class is about to start!" Ms. Kahi yells, entering the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter