Why are you being like this?

Inside my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sunhwa POV)

"Oppa. Here. Take a picture of us two!" The girl in the red jumps up and down, and hands Donkey a $5 bill. 

 

"Stand there. Stop fidgeting." He commands, glaring at the now frowning girl. Poor her. 

 

"Be nicer, you idiot." I mutter, kicking him in his shin.

 

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?" He pulls in his leg, and winces in pain as he inspects the red mark. Pushing him away, I snap the picture for the girl. 

 

"Here you go!" I give the polariod to her, who seems to be glaring? at me. What the hell! I had just defended her.

 

"I asked for my oppa okay?" She yells at me, before throwing the polariod at my face. Why that little! Before I can aim for her neck, a spectacle catches my eye. A young girl thats looks around the age of 20 is getting beaten up, by whom I assume is her boyfriend.

 

"Why can't you do anything right?" The older man yellss at the girl on the floor. His expression is angry, as he gives Donkey the money. "Go stand there, you . Your the one who wanted to take a picture anyways! Stop acting hurt, and go!" He abruptly picks her off the ground, and pushes her to the stand mark. What an !

 

"I'm sorry sir, but maybe you should treat your girlfriend a little better." I fake smile at him, and brush the dirt of the girl. She flinches at my touch, but I continue anyway. There are small scars and bruises all over her body. What is this man doing to her?

 

"This is not any of your business, you rat!" He shouts at me, pushing the counter door. His eyes seem to shoot lasers at me.

 

"Back off now." Donkey butts in, and glares at the older man who seems unfazed.

 

"Or else what? Huh, what are you two little s going to do? That girl is my property, I can do whatever I want with her!" The man pushes Donkey, and burts into the stall. 

 

Without a warning, Donkey lunges for the unsuspecting man who falls to floor almost instantly. Within seconds, Donkey is attacking the man with super fast punches. WOAH. Where did all this power come from?

 

"Don't you dare call them s! They are woman, you . They are PEOPLE TOO." He basically shouts the last two words, before hitting the man in his private spot. Ouch. That's got to hurt. "She is not a ." He points to the girl next to me, and jabs two fingers at the older man's eye. "And she is definitely not a . You !" He points at me, before delivring a kick to the guy's abdomen.

 

"YAH! Take that! You freaking bastard!" I scream in joy.

 

"Stop, your hurting me!" The man on the ground yells, but Donkey keeps sendings fists after fists in his direction. The girl next to me, screams in horror. I ignore her and continue to cheer on Donkey.

 

"Go DAEHYUN! Oh yeah! Right there! In the gut!" I mirror his actions, and jump in joy. "OH SNAP. THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!" I smile so wide, I can feel my gums showing.

 

"Get out of here! If the teachers know its you guys, you could be suspended!" Jiyeon suddenly comes next to me, takes my bag off the counter, and hands it to me. Ugh, she's distracting me from the fight! OOH. DANG. That's a good hit there Donkey!

 

"So?" I ask, still not bothering to look her way.

 

"SUSPENSION SUNHWA! That means NO SEUNGHO" Jiyeon yells in my ear. Wait...Did she just say NO SEUNGHO? I snap my head her way, and see three people walking our way. Seungho at the left, accompanied by Rain-nim and our very own principal. ! I run towards Donkey, and with great force pull of him off the older man. Taking his hand, I lead him out of the stall.

 

"Come on!" I tug at him. He seems shocked for a moment before realizing the situation we are stuck in. And then we are off, running at our fastest speed, pushing past the tons of students and customers. I turn to look back at Jiyeon one last time, but Seungho's hurt expression catches my eye. What is wrong with me? Why am I always dissapointing Seungho? I loosen my grip on Donkey's hand, and he stares at me in confusion.

 

"You must like me a lot." He barks, crossing the street. What the hell?

 

"What? Me like you? You're kidding right?" I hope as we enter the closest park to our school. It's mostly empty, and our only companions are birds. 

 

"Holding my hand right now, always getting angry when I make fun of you." He states looking at our hands. "It's clear. You like me."

 

I scoff. Could this guy get any cockier? "Don't flatter yourself. I like.....I like Seungho." I tell him the truth. "I've always liked Seungho."

 

He scoffs at me in return, and removes his hands from mine. I don't know why, but I feel a little sad as he does. WAIT. NO I DIDN'T. NOPE. FELT NOTHING. I WAS JUST JOKING. AHAHAHA. HAHHA. YEAAAAH. LETS MOVE ON NOW.

 

"Stop lying. Your clearly using this as an excuse. It's okay. I know how you feel." He pats me on the back, and gives me a smile.....Woah......Jung Donkey is not actually half bad if he's not glaring.

 

"Shut up. Seungho is the only one for me. He's my pond prince." I fake a smile at him.The last part slips out by accident. Can I sound more like a child? Pond prince!? Really?

 

"Did you just say Pond Prince?" He stares at me with his eyes wide open. 

 

"N-no. I said....Prawn packs....Yeah...I freaking love prawn packs!" I jump up and down. "They are just so delicious!"

 

From Donkey's expression, he's either thinking I need to visit the hospital, or I need to visit the hospital. I don't blame him. Who the hell likes prawn packs? I mean, do they even exist? And if they do, then what do they taste like? Maybe crunchy? Or would it be sweet? Wait! Why am I even thinking about this!

 

"Oh look! A food stall! Let's go get some food!" I point to some faraway street food stand. "Maybe they have prawn packs!" 

 

Seriously. Somebody, anybody. Please. Someone shoot me.

 

"Uh. Yeah. Sure." He gives me a disgusted face, as I pull him towards the stall. The fish cake stand lady stares at us, as we enter.

 

"Aigoo! Look at you two! So yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter