The Meeting ~

Eunhae-After 7 Years of Love





 

Here another day again , I'm on the way to the university, I will see kyu and Minnie,we will talk,it's 
obvious that they are a couple, I mean that they don't leave each other never,and I feel so not 
comfortable between them, yes i love them , they are my best friends but I feel alone,I hope this day will pass quickly.

After university, I went back to my apartment, I live alone, sometimes I want a partner, but there's no way..
I went to take a shower, I prepared food, I sat on the couch and looked for a movie, then suddenly the phone started beeping .
'Hey kyu, What's up?'
"You know, I'm enjoying here with Minnie,hyukjae you busy right now?" . I don't want to know anything about his 'Fun'
"I'm just looking for a movie, why? '
'You know, Me and the guys going out today,come with us'
'Mm .. I don't know'
'Minnie said you must come, he wants us to meet his cousin'
"Okay, see you, bye '
'Bye'

The truth is that I have no mood today to get up from the couch.
But it Minnie. I would never say to Minnie no! He's taking it hard, and then Kyu will beat me for week.
Well hope is going to be interesting in the club.
Now I can go.

~

The music was so loud , everyone was jumping and dancing like a crazy people.
most of the people was drunk,girls looks like s and lot of boys a lot !
but what i can do about it ? I guess took one of the drunky girls and with her in the toilet . but no ! I won't do it !
I mean , yes .. they are very attractive,y and more,but I think i'm gay,think ? stupid me , I'M GAY !
since I fall in love with him , I can't look in other boys or girl , hfhrjferjhj .. stupid brain ! stop thinking about this !
I love to go out,especially for dance , but I stop this , the study in the universty is killing me ! Who am I kidding? it's just another excuse

now,where I will find Kyu and the others ? I will just sit here quiet and they will find me.
meanwhile , I order some drink , I drink because of the frustration

suddanly I fall someone toucin me,I turn aroud and suprise that I find out that was Kyu and Minnie , the lovely polevy couple ~
' ho hey Hyukjae,you came !' they say together.
'haha hey to both of you,wheres everyone?' I ask
'we sitting there,lets go I will 
'introduce you my cousin
 

After we've been saved from all of the people, somehow we got safely to our table 
I saw that almost all of our friend have come, Siwon, Kibum, Shindong, Leeteuk and Kangin, Yesung, Ryeowook and it seems that Heechul and Hangeng are still spend their time in China.
I greeted everyone and suddenly I saw someone stand by side Minnie
why the hell I didn't saw him?
maybe he is hiding behind Minnie?
Minnie pushed him a little and Introduced between us ' Hyukjae, this is my cousin, he came back from Canada a few days ago'
why he don't raises his head up?

'Donghae, raise your head, it's hyukjae my best friend'
Wow is very beautiful,I mean just look at his face..but wait! What did he say? It can not be.
'Minnie What did you say?'

'It's my cousin Aiden,he came back from Canada a few days ago,why?'
'I thought you said his name was Donghae or something like that'
'My Korean name is Lee Donghae' he said with a smile,OH GOD he can talk.
but his name is Donghae? I know just one person with that name..






jfghjkfhgjhkhgjdshjkgdhjgdkljdslkjghdgdjshgjdskgsjd eunhae ♥

 

 

 

I finished the first chapter, hope you liked it.
 Don't forget to comment.