~Breakfast~

Lovely Marriage

I heavily opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo befor me. My eyes became really wide and I screamed .

 

"AHHH !!!!!"

 

His eyes became really big too as he heard me screaming, but after a moment he lauhted.I just looked at him confused.

Then  he pinched my cheek and said : 

"Aw, how cute you are ~^.^~"

 

I blushed and looked to the side.

He looked at me for a while. After that he lightly pattered my head and said :

" Go changing your clothes. The maids will help you. I wait downstair so come down soon little princess."

 

I sat on my bed for a while and toched my head.  I looked at the clock in the room. It was 7.30. Then 4 maids came in and bowed.

One of them said :

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss Lee. We prepaired your newschool uniform for you. It hangs in your bathroom. When you have changed we are going to help you with your hair, accesoirs and other thing."

"T-thank you..." I said still not familiar with my situation now.

 

 

After changing I sat on a big chair. The maids did my hair, gave me some matching accesoirs and a pair of high heels.

They must had been 10cm big - at least!

"I-i don't think that I can walk with these schoes in school. They are too high! I would probaly twist my ankle !" I said hysterical.

"But miss you need to wear them. Mrs. Kim searched them out for you personally." one of the maids said.

"B-but.."

The I saw someone coming in. It was Myungsoo.

"Are you ready? It takes so long and you need to eat too befor we go." he said.

the maids bowed again. Then one maid spoke :

"Mr. Kim. We are trying to get Miss Lee to put on the shoes Mrs. Kim searched out for her. We are sorry that it takes so long." 

 

He just stood there and looked at me with cold eyes for a while. Then he went into another room and came bak after a moment.

He had a beautiful pair of shoes in his hand. they really matched my outfit.

They were with big bows at the tip of the shoe.

He kneed down befor me and put me the shoes on.

I blushed and thought * They are just perfect...*

 

As he finished to put the shoes on for me he turned around to the maids and said coldly :

" Next time when my fiancee wants something other than you give it to her.Understood ?!"

I stood up and grabed his wrist.

"Don't adjudge them! it was my fault...Pleas just let go eating ok ?"

he looked at me for a momen and just sighted.

"ok. But if something like this happens again in the future you can't protect them anymore." he said.

 

After that Myungsoo and I went down to a room.

It was tinyer than the Dinnerroom but it looked more comfortable for me because it wasn't so big.

There even were a kitchen with everything in the room.

"What do you like to eat? We have everything what you want. "

"Mh.... Maby just an omlett but you don't need to cook. I can do it myself. You didn't eat yet right? Should I make you some too ?" I asked and ran to the fridge to search for eggs.

He just smiled at me and said "No I didn't ate yet."

I made Omlett for us two and as I finished he took the two plates and put them on the table.

We begun to eat. After a while as I looked up from my plate I saw a piece of omlett before me and was confused.

It was Myungsoo. He just slightly lifted his eybrowns and said:

"Eat..."

I slightly blushed and ate the piece from his fork.

Then suddenly the door opened and someone came in screaming:

"Yah Myungsoo! Are you here?Where is your fiancee?"

I just heard Myungsoo sighting and whispering:

"You're so death Sunggyu-hyung..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like this chapter :)

We try to update so often we can but we still have school so it isn't really possible for us to update in the middle of the week >.< but we try our best so we hope we can make you all happy :D

 

 

p.s. wanted to ask you all which bands you like :)

       I wanted to start a new story or a oneshot series ^^

       I really like the last years rookies like B.A.P, EXO or BTOB

       at the moment ^^ 

       just comment below which band you like and I may put them in my next story         

       or oneshotseries ~