~Flashback part 1 ~

Lovely Marriage

 

FLASHBACK~
 
It was a day just like every other...
I sat in the class and listened to the the teacher talking.
Suddenly the door opened and everybody looked at the wide open door.
A guy with a cold stare looked arond like he would search something or somebody.
He just looked perfect,the handsomest boy I ever have seen in my live.
The most magical on him were his eyes. they looked cold but they easily melted my heart in seconds.
Suddenly he looked at me ! He went to me so fast that I suprisely gasped as he stood before me am my place. I was like frozen.
Just then he came closer! My eyes became so round because of the shock.
As his face was just 5 cm away from mine he grined /smirked at me and whispered "Annyeong my wife "
 
I almost fade out everything...
but just almoste..
"BWO ?!?! " I asked, nearly to knock out from the shock of his words.
he just turned his head a little diagonaly. "Bwo?
Is this your way to greet yous husband? "
Everything in you head just spun around and all the eyes in the room were on you two.*HUSBAND ?!?! I'm not even 18 now and I should marry ?? And who is He ? Is this a JOKE !!*
Then somebody cleared his throat."Mister may I ask you what you are doing here ? Did you get in the wrong room ? " It was your teacher.
Not even a second after he spoke the mumble started everywhere in the room.

 

"who is this guy ?" "What is he doing here?" " "Did he just said he is her HUSBAND ??" "why does ho look so familiar ? " " "Wah he looks SO
good*_*"
The guy spun around and begun "Annyonghaseo Sir. I am Kim Myungsoo, the upcoming husband of Lee Mi. Nice to meet you"
Now you can hear gasps everywhere in the room. You just slightly came back to normal and shouted a little bit too loud "I'm not your wife ! Who are you ? I don't know you! What do you want from me ?? "
He turned around to me again and smiled "I think we should go home go my little princess " He grabbed my wrist and ran out with me .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey ^^ This is the first chapter so I hope you like it *__*
Next chapter comes soon ~
 
 
 
L for you all :)
 
(don't forget to comment and subscribe ~)