~ FLASHBACK PART 2 ~

Lovely Marriage

Nobody said anything and just let us go.Not even the teacher spoke one word.

I didn't said something too because my minde went blank as he touched me.

It was like if my heart stoped to beat for a moment. but it ended so fast like it begun...

 

He held my wrist till we arrived at the parking area.
Then he saw that he still holded on to me and apruptly took his hand back.
He became red and looked at the ground while he did one hand behinde his head.
Then I came back to normal too.
I asked him : " I-i still have class.. W-why s-should I go home ? I don't even know you..."
He just smiled a little bit and said:
"Then it's time for you to know me better because we are going to marry soon."
I blushed and asked :
"Can I call my mom for a moment ? I-i am just confused a-and want to talk to her to know what is going on here..."
"Sure ... " he just answered.
 
 
 
BEEP~BEEP~BEEP
 
 
 
"Annyeo?Mi-ah?Why do you call ? Don't you have class ? "
It was my mother at the end of the line.
"Umma...a guy is here. He dragged me out of class and said h-he is going to be m-my h-husb-band...What is going on here?"
It was silent for a moment...
"Everything is ok dear, yeah ? Now listen to me and come home with him ok ? I'm gonna explain everything to you when you are here."
"But I don't know him. And you said I should never trust strangers..."
"You can trust him I promise you. So just drive home with hin,nae?
"O-ok,but just because it'you.."
"Ok then bye! We gonna see us. I love you. "
"Bye.."
 
 
* What to do ? Now my mother is strange too...So I need to go on his car and drive home with him? *
 
 
I sighted and just went to him. He opened the cardoor for me and I sat in.
"Thank you..." I whispered. He heard thet and said :
"Everything for my lovely wife."
I still blushed as he sat on the driversplace and started the motor.
Till there Ididn't notice that the car must be very expencive.
The seat was out of leather, the outsiede was so polied that you can see yourself in it clearly anf just everything on it looked so EXPENCIFE...
 
 
After a few minutes I begun o speak:
"Can I ask you why you alwaýs say that we gonna be married and that I am going to be your wife?
"Because ir's true..." he mean
"But i don't evenknow you why should I marry you then ?"
He looked at me for a second and said : " Because you are going to fall for me."
Then he looked at the street againe.
I blushed and looked down. *i should fall for him ?Why ? I'm just an ordinary girl..."
 
 
5 minutes later we arrived at our familie restaurant.
I didn't waited for him to open my door so I nearly bumped into him.
He looked at me with an suprised face.
* he looks cute.. * I thought
"Look out my little princess!" he said and patted my head
as my mother came out and shouted :
"Mi-ah ?!Did you two arrivved ?"
I slightly said I'm sorry to him and ran to my mother.
"Umma. What does this all mean ? "
"You two come in first and I will tell you everything what you want to know ok ?"
You all went inside and sot on an table where your father waited for you. as you came to him helooked up but you couldn't read his expression.
"Mi-ah you are here. We need to talk. Good that Myungsoo is here too.2 My father said. Myungsoo bowed.
"What is going on here? You know him? " I asked irritated.
"Y-yeah...because he is going to be your h-husb-band..."
" Not you too dad! I didn't even graduated yet and should MARRY ?!? and on the top with a guy I don't even know ??!!!?!?!" I whined.
He deeply breathed once...
"It's so that in the past your grandgranfather made a contract with the kim familie. i think you knowthem..."
"K-kim fami-" i wanted to ask him which as i looked at myungsoo whit big eyes. Helooked at me but pressed his lip together and didn't said something.
*THIS KIM FAMILIE ?!!?!THE ONE WITH THE MOST AND BIGGEST HOTELS IN ASIA?!!?*
 
My father begun to talk again.
"Through this contract your grandgrandfather could open our family restaurant and because of that we have everyhing what we need now...He thought myungsoos grandgrandfather would forgett about the contact but he didn't."
"so i need to marry him now ?..." I asked totally in shock like most of the time today.
Nobody answered . My mother was about to cry.
"You are going to live by myungsoo from today on .." my father said after a while.
"BWO?!" it was the only thing I could say.
"Don't worry we will come and look for you every week . " my mother said.
I was about to cry as my parents came to hug me.
"Don't worry it's going to be alright." they calmed me down.
 
~END OF FLASHBACK~
 
Thanks for reading ^^
Don't forget to comment and subscribe <3