Final

Love in Paris

 

 

Minho came running back with a smile on his face. He bought the necklace already but, on second thought, what would Krystal think if he gave it to her? For appreciation of being his model? For spending time with him in Paris? Somehow, he didn’t want to think of the gift that way.

“Minho?” Krystal asked. “There’s a girl waving at you.” She pointed behind him.

“Huh?” He turned around and saw the girl… the girl who left him. Suddenly, all came crashing back. It wasn’t helping that the girl is walking over.

“Minho! Nice to see you here!” The girl looked over at Krystal. “Oh, who’s this? Your girlfriend? Hi, I’m Sulli, Minho’s high school friend.” She extended her hand and Krystal shook it in return.

“Hello, I’m Krystal.” Krystal noticed Minho acting coldly again.

“Well, it’s nice to see you here, Minho, after all those years. And with a pretty girl too! Alright then, my boyfriend is waiting for me. Goodbye!” She waved as she walked over to a young man who looked just as cute as her. Minho recognized that that was one of his schoolmates, Lee Taemin. Taemin waved a little and then walked off with Sulli to a boutique nearby.

 

Krystal and Minho were now at the banks of the River Seine. They had nothing else to do and Krystal wanted to take a stroll around the river, so Minho obliged. Krystal turned to look at Minho. He was all stiffened and his expression was way too cold. Was that girl his past love?

“Minho… are you alright?” She asked. He answered with a grunt. Okay, way too cold. “Was that girl the one that left you?”

“It’s none of your business.” He looked away. But just before he did, Krystal saw him tearing.

“It’s mine if you’re acting like that! What’s wrong with you? I thought I told you that you should open your heart again. She even moved on, Minho, so why aren’t you?” Krystal shouted.

“Who are you to tell me that? You can’t even open you heart.” He retorted.

“I… have.” She replied softly.

“What?” He felt a little jealous. But he wasn’t sure whether he was jealous that she could open her heart or that she had already liked someone.

“Never mind, you don’t have to know. You won’t want to know anyway”.  Krystal said and continued walking.

“I… I want to know.” He caught up to her and held her arm.

“Why would you want to know? You’re too caught up with Sulli anyway.” Krystal simply muttered without thinking. Was she supposed to say that? What would he think?

“What?” He asked again, now smiling amusedly. Is she jealous?

“N-Nothing!” She quickly brushed his hand off and sped walked.

“Yah, Krystal Jung! Are you jealous?”

“What?” She stopped and turned around, cheeks pink. “I’m not!”

He caught up to her again. “Tell me the truth.” Minho stared into her eyes.

“I… I think I like you. But it’s okay if you don’t like me, I understand what you’ve been through. I hope it’s just infatuation and will pass soon.” She said, looking down.

“But I don’t…” He held her chin up and admired all her features. “Maybe, just maybe, I’m starting to like you too…” He trailed off, smiling.

“But you were sad because of her…”

“I wasn’t. I was sad that she could move on and I still couldn’t.” He explained. “But now, since you confessed…” He smiled teasingly.

Krystal gasped. “So you were acting?” Her eyes bulged out. “S-So that I could c-confess to you?!”

“Ani! No! I didn’t know you like me.”

“Are you trying to say after I confessed, only did you realize your feelings about me?”

“I guess-“

“Then how do I know that you’re not just playing with my heart?”

He sighed. He didn’t know what to say so he just put his hands in his pocket… Right! The necklace. He grinned. “Here. I bought this for you just before we met Sulli. I was thinking about you when I saw it and when I said I went to the bathroom, I wasn’t. I went off to buy it.” Krystal took the small blue box from his hands. “I know it doesn’t prove much, but I just wanted to tell you that I have already started liking you before today. I know, I know it sounds stupid to say that I just realized it, but I guess your confession triggered it?”

Krystal opened the small box and gasped. It was beautiful. “It’s beautiful…” Krystal stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. He smiled as he felt her soft lips against his. He slowly responded to the kiss and deepened it. Krystal felt his arms circling around her waist and pulling her close. She didn’t know what to do, it was her first kiss. She simply pushed him away. Besides, people were stopping to look at a certain couple kissing by the river.

“Does that mean that you accept me now?” He tried to smile.

“No. You have a long way to go to convince me.” She huffed and turned around, walking again. Minho sighed and quickly caught her in a back hug.

“Yah, no running away.” He chuckled. “You took my necklace already, that means you’re officially mine!”

“Hey, you never said that!” 

 

 

 

"When you finally let go of the past, something better comes along."

{prompt 25}

 

 

 

 


It's finally done! How have you guys liked this fic?

I wrote it in quite a short time, hahahaha.

Tll me how you like it by commenting, subscribing and upvoting!

Kamsahabnida!