Day 1 - Stuck with her/him

It's Just For Show

 

~Seohyun's POV~

I blinked several times and stood there like an idiot.

 

Did I just hear Kim Myungsoo from Infinite ask me to be his girlfriend?

 

I didn’t know how to respond. It took me a while to register that I’m on MNET scandal but once I did realize, I started thinking way back as to when I even signed up for this. Come to think of it, I never signed up for this…Nonetheless, not wanting to ruin his image or the show, I bowed slightly and accepted the flowers. I was still in shock. Who wouldn’t be?

 “I was actually afraid that you would reject me…” He muttered softly while scratching the back of his head.

“Oh, is it possible to reject?” I kidded. However, in the back of my mind, I did think about it. This is one of those shows that I really did not want to be on.

Yes, it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet a celebrity and spend seven days with them…but any normal girl would be swayed so easily.

“You were going to???” He questioned while letting out a soft laugh. I just shook my head and laughed.

We were a bit awkward as we stood a distant apart, not knowing what to do. I checked the time on my cellphone and was reminded that I was late for work.

“OH CRAP! AHH! I’M LATE FOR WORKK!” I put my hand over my mouth, in frustration. I looked over to him, and he looked kind of stunned at my sudden outburst. “I’m really sorry but I really, really have to go!” I exclaimed with a plea of apology in my eyes.

He reached over for my hand, locking my hand in his, and smiled, “We’ll go together…besides, it’s my fault you’re late anyways.”

My heart skipped a beat when he held my hand and it skipped another one when he flashed that adorable, heart-melting smile. However, I was still not at ease about being late for work…my boss will kill me…

 

~Myungsoo’s POV~

 

“Hello…my name is Kim Myungsoo from Infinite. Would you be my girlfriend for seven days?”

I held out the flowers to her but she just kind of froze, not saying anything nor accepting my flowers.

Fear drove into me as I was afraid that she would reject me. 

 

Does she even have the guts to reject me? Come on, I’m freaking awesome. Any girl would want to be in your place.

 

Kim Seohyun was her name.

I honestly didn’t want to go through with this. I mean, we already have so much going on, and all of a sudden, the company thought it was a great idea to stick me into MNET Scandal.

 

It’s only a week…just smile and be a good boyfriend for seven days. Come on, say something….

 

She finally snapped out of it and bowed slightly before she smiled and accepted the flowers.

Her smile was cute. I tried to joke with her. “I was actually afraid that you would reject me…” I mumbled softly, scratching the back of my head. This is so awkward..

“Oh, is it possible to reject?” She replied.

 

WHAT? This girl…after seven days…I swear…

 

For some reason, that did not sound like a joke. It seemed like at least in the back of her mind, she was hesitant.

 

Why would you be hesitant? Most girls would actually fawn over right now, like the one over there trying to get my attention..

 

That’s when it actually hit me that…she really hasn’t fawned over me. She hasn’t done anything yet. No real sign of fangirlling.

From the corner of my eye, I saw her take out her phone when all of a sudden, “OH CRAP! AHH! I’M LATE FOR WORKK!” It scared the crap out of me as I jumped slightly. She looked at me apologetically and pleaded “I’m really sorry but I really, really have to go!”

 

Where the…NO! I haven’t even given you our couple phones…she just really won’t make this easy. I swear, when I watched MNET starring Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung, the girls were their’s right from the get-go. Why am I paired with such a difficult one?

 

She was about to run off but I grabbed her hand, linking our fingers together. She seemed surprised by my action. Smooth.

“We’ll go together…besides, it’s my fault you’re late anyways.” She seemed reluctant but I’m not letting her go.

 

Obviously, that won’t look good on TV. 

 


This will be a double update so stay tuned! :D

I'm done with my exams for now...so I thought i'd post Day 1 before I get busy again.

 

Enjoy~