Chapter 2 : Lee Seung Gi

Happiness in Love

             Today is the worst day for Soo Rin . Her car broke down in the middle of the road . Plus , it's raining heavily . She walks toward the nearest bus stop to sit and wait for the rain to stop . Suddenly , her phone started ringing . 

              " Hello?" she answered . 

              " Unnie , where are you ? It's getting late ," Hana said . 

              " I'm at the bus stop . My car broke down and it's raining heavily ," Soo Rin sighed . 

              " Which bus stop ?" asked Hana . 

              " The one that's in front of the cafe ." 

              " Stay right there . I'm gonna pick you up ," Hana said . 

             Soo Rin did as she was told and waited patiently for her friend . She was going through her phone when she heard tires against the road that stopped in front of the bus stop . She looked up from her phone to see who it is and her eyes widened in suprise as she recognized the figure on the bicycle . 

              " Seung Gi oppa ," she greeted . 

             " Annyeong ," Seung Gi said while smiling sweetly at her . Soo Rin blushed at the sweetness of that smile . 

             " What are you doing here ?" asked Soo Rin . 

             " I'm waiting for the rain to stop . How about you ?" Seung Gi said . Soo Rin chuckled . 

             " My car broke down just now so I'm waiting for my friend to pick me up ,"

             "Ah~ I see. It's nice to see you again! How've you been?" Seung Gi said.

             " I've been great! Being a freshman is quite tiring but the seniors are all very nice so far! It's bareable," Soo Rin replied. 

             Seun Gi smiled at Soo Rin once more and Soo Rin blushed once again. They both waited at the bus stop in silence. However, for Soo Rin, it's the most nervewrecking moment in her life! She couldn't stop the blush from creeping up her face everytime she merely looks at the man beside her.

             "Why am I feeling like this?! It's so weird! Am I sick?!" Soo Rin thought. 

             Her thoughts were cut short as she heard honking of a car. Looking up, she saw Hana's car and grinned while waving at her. Soo Rin stood up and bowed to the man next to her. He did the same thing.

              "Anyeong oppa! See you again next time!" Soo Rin said as she walked to the car, waving the man goodbye.

              Seung Gi waved back and replied the same thing with a sweet smile. Soo Rin then climbed in the car with a huge grin. Hana gave a wave to Seung Gi as well before driving of. Hana then turned to look at Soo Rin and her face turned mischevious when she saw the grin on Soo Rin's face.

              "So.. How was your 'date'?" Hana asked. Soo Rin turned to her in horror and embarassment.

              "Yah! I didn't go on a date! That was just a coincidence!" Soo Rin exclaimed.

             "Oh really~ Arasso, unnie~" Hana teased.

             Soo Rin huffed out in frustration and decided to ignore the comment. The rest of the drive back was in silence as Soo Rin thought about what had just happened. Minutes later, they arrived and Hana parked the car in the students parking lot. They climbed out of the car and headed to their dorm room where HaeRi and EunJi is in.

              When they arrived, HaeRi was on her bed, reading a magazine whilst EunJi was on her laptop. They both turned towards SooRin and Hana when they came in. They rested for a while and got ready somewhre around 3.30p.m. By 4.00p.m. they arrived at the hall that all freshman were told to go to for a session with the seniors.

              After all the juniors were seated, the senior Jang Wooyoung's voice once again sounded in the hall. 

             "Evening to all. This will be the session where the juniors will get to know the seniors better and similar the other way around. I expect to see results. We will now arrange you to your respective groups. Seniors, if you'd please get to yourplaces," he announced.

             They were once again seperated. Hana walked to her group and to her suprise, she got Shim Changmin once again. He grinned widely at her when their eyes met. He waved at her and she did the same before looking around to see the rest of her group members. 

            As she scanned around, her eyes widened as she spotted a very familiar figure. She grinnedd wide when she realized that Nichkhun is in the same group as hers. When he saw her, he smiled as well and walked towards her. Seeing this, Hana became nervous. 

          "Otokke! He's coming here! Calm down! Calm down..." Hana thought. Nichkhun stood infront of her and smiled wider.

          "Anyeong! Nice to see you again! You're in my group?" he greeted and asked. Hana nodded.

             He then dragged her with him to their group's designated place. They sat in a circle and she sat right next to him. They started chatting and getting to know each other like they were supposed to. Hana was estatic as she finally gets to know the person she's been crushing on for years. 

            As they were talking, Nichkhun excused himself to get them some drinks for them and stood away. Hana's smile widens as she realizs the situation she's in and couldn't be more happier. That's when she caught Changmin's eye. He was staring at her and she thought she saw.. Anger.. It flashed in his eyes but it was so fast that she thought she just imagined it. 

            Changmin gave a small smile before looking away. Hana frowned at the sudden gesture of the elder. However, her thoughts were cut off as Nichkhun came back with the drinks and they once again started chatting away, Hana not noticing as a pair of eyes watched her silently. 

            Soo Rin also headed her group. She looked around and became nervous as no one looks familiar. She jumped slightly as she felt a light tap on her shoulders. Turning around, she came face to face with the man who made her blush just a few hours ago. And now as well.

           "Seung Gi oppa! W-what are you doing here?!" she asked surprised. Seung Gi smiled.

           "I study here of course! I'm also in your group!" he replied with a smile. 

          Seung Gi then took her hand and pulled her to the rest of the group. When they arrived, they took a sea next to each other. Silence fell on them and the awkwardness was radiating off of them. The silence was broken as the leader of the group stood up and announced that they will be working in pairs arranged by the leader himself. 

          Soo Rin sighed, slightly sad and relieved. She walked to her partner after the leader told her who it is. The man had his back turned towards her so she cleared to get his attention. The man turnd around and Soo Rin's heart started beating crazily once again. The man gave a smile that looked more like a smirk and spoke,

            "Anyeong.. Cho Kyuhyun-imnida," he said. 

_________________________________________________________

Next chapter! Sorry it took so long! Been very busy.. Anyway, enjoy and please dismiss the mistakes.. Please comment and subscribe! ThanKYU!~ ^-^