Chapter 1 : Freshman

Happiness in Love

      The Diamond hall is crowded with hundreds of people who wants to register as a freshman at the college . Standing in the corner are four girls : Lee Hana, Kim Eunji, Im Soo Rin and Kang Hae Ri. They have just finished registering and wondering what they're supposed to do next.

      " Unnie, what are we going to do now?" said Hana.

      " Well...I don't really know," said Soo Rin. She sighed.

      " Maybe we should ask someone," suggest Eunji. They all nodded.

      " Yeah, maybe you should," said Haeri.

        Hana walks toward the guy that she pointed out earlier. She realized that the guy is facing the other side so she tap his shoulder. That guy immediately turn around.

        " Err...excuse me. Can you help me and my friends, Mr...?"

        " Shim Changmin. You can just call me Changmin," he said while smiling at her.

         Hana blushed at the cuteness of that smile but she tried to hide it. " Uh...Changmin-ssi , what do we have to do after registerig ?" she asked. Changmin kept his smile and answered " You may go to your dorms to clean up and rest for now. By 5 p.m, come back here for your orientation. Arassou ?"

         Hana grinned and nodded. " Ne! Thank you! " she thanked and went back to her friends. " We can go to our dorms. Do you want to eat first ?" she said to them.

        " Yes! I need to eat! Can we go??" Soo Rin exclaimed. They laugh at her expressions and agreed. The four girls then chatted all the way to a cafe nearby.

        The bell chimes as they enter and the sweet smell of pastries filled their senses. A guy stood behind the counter as he welcomed us with a smile. " Welcome!" he greeted.

        The four girls stood in awe at the beautiful cafe. It is decorated in a way that makes the customers feel warm and at peace. A small chuckle broke their momentary trance as the guy said " How can I help you? ".

        Im Soo Rin was the first to react as she squealed in happiness and ran to the counter. " This place looks awesome! You have such a great taste! Are you the owner? " she assaulted the guy behind the counter.

       He cheruckled again and shook his head. " No, I'm just one of the part time workers. Lee Seung Gi-imnida, ". Soo Rin grinned and replies, "Anyeong! Im Soo Rin-imnida! Nice to meet you, Seunggi-ssi,". She offered her hand and Seunggi took it gladly. 

       The rest of the girl were now behind them and giving Soo Rin a knowing smile. Being the blunt girl she is, she gave a confused look. This exchange was interrupted when Seunggi asked, "Well, what would you ladies want today?".

       The girls gve their orders and went to find a seat. They were eating happily and chatted as they did. About half an hour later, they finished and payed at the counter before leaving. They then went to their dorms and cleaned themselves up. They rested until 4.30p.m. and went straight to the hall afterwards.

       The hall was half full when they arrived. They took a seat in one of the chairs and waited for the orientation to start. As time passed by, the hall got more and more crowded. At 5.05, the hall quieted down as one of the seniors' voice boomed through the microphone.

      "Welcome freshmen! I'm one of your seniors, Jang Wooyoung-imnida. From today onwards, for a week, you will have orientation. Now, I'm telling you beforehand, if the seniors accompanying you bullies you in any way at all, do not hesitate to tell me. I have warned them about it but I know not all of them will comply. We will ow divide you into groups," he announced.

       The girls were then separated and went different ways. Lee Hana went on the 3rd group and he is slightly thankful as the senior accompanying them is Shim Changmin. When their eyes met, he grinned walked towards her. "Hey! It's you again! Are you in my group?" he greeted. 

       "Ne, oppa! It's nice to see you again!" Hana replies, grinning as well. He smiles but then frowns slightly. "I don't know your name,"  he blurted out. Hana laughs lightly at the comment and said, "Right, I forgot. Lee Hana-imnida! Nice to meet you!".

      He grinned again and nodded. He then excused himself and went upfront to lead the group. They then started moving as the seniors showed them around a few of the places in school. When it turned 8.00p.m. the seniors had to stop as it is too dark. They went to the canteen to have dinner and were then allowed to head back to the dorm for the day. 

      Lee Hana was looking for her friends when there was a tap on her shoulders. She turned around and almost gasped as she realize who it is. "Anyeong! You're Lee Hana, right?" said the man she knows so well. Hana gaped as she replied, "Ne! I... I am.. How do you know that?".

      The man chuckles and said, "Of course I know. We were in the same school! Do you know who I am?". Hana nodded and smiled shyly, "Yea.. Nichkhun, right?" she asked. He beamed and confirmed, "Yes! You're right! Nice to see you after so long,".

      She nodded and smiled meaningfully, "Yea.. It really is nice..". They chatted for a while before Nichkhun excused himself as he had things to do and they bid their goodbyes. When he left, Hana started smiling and it got bigger and bigger before she let out a small squeal.

      Nichkhun is her high school crush. He was a senior who was excellent in almost everything but that wasn't the reason she fell for him. He had helped her on her first day and he was so sweet that since then, her feelings grew and it has stayed ever since. 

     So you could only imagine how happy she is when they had a real conversation after years of just watching from a far. She snapped from her happy world when someone slapped her on her back. Hana turned to see her friends looking at her in a weird way.

      "What happened to you?" Eunji asked. Hana grinned and shook her head, "Nooothiiing~" she said. Eunji just shrugged and the three girls turned and walked away, leaving Hana behind. Hana then pouted and shouts, "YAH! You guys are mean!" as she walked to them.

     The girls just laughed at her childishness and slowed down for her to catch up. When they got back to the dorm, Eunji, Soo Rin and Hae Ri insisted that Hana talked and threatened her if she didn't. After being persuaded, Hana told them everything as they listened. 

      When she finished, there was silence before Soo Rin squealed, "Wah~! You're so lucky!! Congratulations, Hana!". They laughed at her happiness as Hana slapped her shoulders playfully. They talked for a while before Hana decided to stop and they all went to bed as it is getting late. They had a big day ahead of them tomorrow...

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!! kekeke~

_____________________________________________________________-

Here's the 1st chapter! Sorry for the misspellings and grammar mistakes~ Will try to fix it if we have time... For now, enjoy this much! I will try to update soon~ comments and subscribers is very much appriciated!! ^-^