Sad Fevers and Happy Birthdays

Repeat After Me

Tao opened his eyes once the pain had subsided a little. He stood up slowly, leaning heavily onto the lockers next to him. He bended over slowly and lethargically picked up his backpack which had slipped off at some point. 

Damn, were headaches supposed to hurt this much? 

He made his way down the hall and just wanted to go home. He felt like complete at this point. Thank god his house wasn't that far from here. He continued until he tripped over a textbook lying on the ground. He groaned and just lay there. " everything," he mumbled and dragged himself onward. 

-- 

Kris stared in amazement as he watched Tao go down the hall by dragging his body with his hands. He wondered if his student needed any help and nearly bashed his head into a pole. He avoided it and walked up to the younger. "Tao are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm just exceptional!" Tao exclaimed with heavy sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"Uh but you're-"

Tao cut him off with a sharp glare and Kris gulped. 

"Help me up from here or I will kick you in the ." 

Kris just stood there a stared stupidly. Was Tao ok at all? Where did his cute student go?

"KRIS I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR OFF RIGHT NOW." 

Kris nodded and helped the younger to his feet. He slipped Tao's arm over his shoulder and they continued the journey to the front enterance together. 

Although, he couldn't help but notice Tao's labored breathing and the slight flush on his cheeks. Was he sick? All of sudden Tao closed his eyes and almost slipped from Kris's hold on him. He shook his head and picked the boy up again and carrying him on his back.

Yup, definitely sick.

What a birthday this was.

--

A Y MY FRIENDS I SHALL PUT A SMA LL SPECIAL IN TTHE NEXT CHAPT ER AND CONTINUE THE STOR Y AFTER THAT OK i hope you all can guess what it is

//wonk wo nk ;)