Confrontations and Birthdays

Repeat After Me

Tao slowly opened his locker and began sloppily taking out his things and dropping them to the floor. He shoved his precious gucci backpack into his locker and slammed the door shut. After he bent over to pickup his things he heard very loud footsteps rushing towards him.

CRASH! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAOZI!"

Well then. There go his things... All his papers scattered around in the hallway.

Wait.

All his papers scattered around in the hallway.

The ones with Kris's name all over them, surrounded with hearts and all his doodles of them together.

"Taozi?"

Tao take a deep breath and burst out, "WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR LUHAN?" He shoved Luhan off his back and got up. He began picking up his stuff in a very annoyed manner. First, he has absolutely no sleep from worrying the whole night and now all the embarrassing stuff he has done is now all over the floor.

The pink haired teenager pouted and replied, "I just wanted to greet you happy birthday..."

"You didn't have to tackle me!" Tao picked up the rest of his stuff, huffed in an irritated fashion, and walked away. Like the fabulous motherer he is.

He kept on walking and soon his eyes were fixated onto the floor. During the duration of his walk he began to worry once again. 'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO. KRIS KNOWS ABOUT MY CRUSH ON HIM. lsdfkgjlsdkfjgslkdfjg Has he been making fun of me this whole time by making me say that?????'

He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he only snapped out of it when he crashed into something solid. I'mseriousitskris'sdick

"Tao?"

IT'S KRIS!!! RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT!

"U-uh hi Kris. WAIT. I MEAN MR.LI!" His faced turned as read as a cherry tomato. And also somewhere in the world a boy name Junhong is screaming, "MINE"

Kris rubbed his head sheepishly and laughed. "So... I heard it was your birthday today.

OH. MY. GOD. HE KNOWS MY BIRTHDAY. Oh wait. It's in my profile, of course he'd know. "Um... Yeah... It is."

"Well. Happy birthday! And I uh heard from my resources that you finally figured out what I've been asking you to say during our tutoring lessons."

"OH. UM WELL THEN I DON'T MIND AT ALL IN FACT I-" Tao started yelling in his mind, but then cut himself off when he realzed he was saying his thoughts out loud.

==> ABORT MISSION. "I HAVE TO GO TO ART." Tao then proceeded to run away like his was on fire.

Kris stood there dumbfounded. That was... interesting. He walked into his classroom and scanned the room. He then called out to his students, "Where's Luhan?"

~OH LOOK A TIME SKIP~

During lunch, Tao had begun continuously banging his head onto the lunch table and repeatedly mumbling, "I'm such an idiot." Why? Well let's have a flashback shall we? No? Ok. 

To put it shortly, he was saying that because of the event that happened earlier with Kris.

And because of the fact that people were able to see the things he has in his binder. Maybe I should die my har red because it will look like my hair is dyed with the blood of my enemies.

He stopped banging his head on the table when Baekhyun came up to him and laid a hand on his shoulder. "So I heard from Yeollie about the scene earlier with you and Kris!"

"Leave me here to die," he mumbled with his face still firmly planted into the table.

"No thanks. I do not want to see your rotting corpse. Oh yeah! Happy birthday!"

Tao could feel the older place something very soft on his head. He turned his head to the side and looked up at Baekhun, "Didn't I tell you to leave me here to die?"

"And didn't I reply with a "Not Thanks. I do not want to see your rotting corpse." And go sheck out the birthday present I got you!"

"You're an assbutt."

"I'm a fabulous assbutt excuse you!"

Tao looked over at the fallen present on his side. Oh of course. It was wrapped in a bacon and eggs wrapping paper. He tore it open and nearly had a heart attack.

IT. WAS. SO. ING. CUTE.

A little panda plushy holding a smaller dragon plushy in it's arms. And it had a gucci jacket on too.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

"I know. I am the all knowing Baekhyun. Of course I knew exactly what you wanted. Oh yeah! Go take a look on what's inside!"

Tao found a small zipper at the back of the plushy and zipped it open. It was... I black thing that looked like ? "What is this?"

"That my dear innocent panda. Is a vibrating ."

"What's a ."

"...."

When Baekhyun kept silent for a while he put it back in the panda and shrugged.

POOF. A WILD PILE OF CAKES APPEARED.

"Happy birthday Tao." Kai and Sehun poofed in front of the cakes and greeted him then disappeared. 

What an odd bunch of friends he has. Oh look. Something hit him on the head! 

Too bad we won't know what it is. 

-A WILD TIME SKIP APPEARS-

Tao shifted nervously in front of Kris's classroom. He would have to confront him now wouldn't he... He knocked tentavely on the door. 

"Come in!"

Tao walked through the door and all off a sudden confessed, "I REALLY LIKE YOU KRIS. I MEAN MR. LI AND WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT THE THINGY MEANT I DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU WERE MESSING WITH ME OR NOT AND-"

He felt lips. 

Pressed agains his own. 

And guess what? 

They were Kris's lips. 

Best. Birthday. Ever. 

Because I'm an assbutt I couldn't wait. I'm sorry. I don't know what I typed. I kind of maybe had too much sugar when writing this. :D 

Enjoy!!

Thank you all for commenting and subscribing! I appreciate it!

I look forward to see what you guys think~

And I'm posting the assassin story too. It's something I had to write for school, so no curse words. :3

I'll update after the concert. 

And do you guys like the poster??? AND IRON MAN 3 WAS SUGOI. 

I should stop talking.