Tutoring Session

Repeat After Me

Repeat After Me

 

Tao hesitated at the door of his English teacher’s classroom. It was time for his daily tutoring lesson for English, because he wasn’t exactly the best student in that subject. But that was not the reason why he was hesitating nor was it the reason why he was so nervous. It was because he had a crush on the man.

 

Yes a crush on his English teacher, the fabulous Li Jiaheng or as he liked to be called, Kris.

 

Now most people would think he was completely insane for falling in love with his teacher, but he didn’t care. I mean who could resist that hot y blonde beauty?

 

Now back to the story.

 

Tao reached our to open the door, but before he could, it swung open to reveal Kris standing there looking like he was about to go somewhere. “Oh Tao you’re here. I was about to go out and look for you. I’m glad you made it,” Kris greeted him.

He was frozen. Kris was about to go and look for him? Kris was about to look for him? Those words repeated over and over again as his heart rate began to rise rapidly and a pink blush quickly spread across his pale face.

 

“Lo? Hello? Earth to Tao? Tao are you there? Taozi wake-“ Kris’s words brought him back to reality and as realization hit him, his blush deepened and he bowed his head in apology. “I’m sorry! I-I kind of spaced out a little.”

 

Kris laughed and waved him off, “It’s fine. It’s fine. Now lets get started on your tutoring.”

 

Tao nodded and followed him inside to start their lesson.

 

-Time Skip-

 

“No Tao. You don’t pronounce your l’s like r’s. You pronounce them like this,” Kris corrected his student for the millionth time after they had started the lesson. “Repeat after me. I love you.”

“I rabu you?” Tao repeated trying to get it right.

“See! You did it again! Say it like this! I love you.”

“I labu you?”

“Ah… Close enough.”

Tao smiled in victory. He had finally gotten it right! Or at least close enough. “Thanks Kris!” he yelled out then his breath hitched as he realized his mistake. “I mean Thank You Mr. Li!” He bowed then ran out of the room.

 

Kris smiled in acknowledgement. He sighed and sat back in his swirly chair. Their tutoring sessions would always end up like this. He kept the image of Tao frustratingly trying to pronounce his l’s correctly in his mind, thinking of how cute he looked when he did that. A couple of knocks on his door dragged him out of his thoughts and he yelled, “Come in.”

“Ayo wassup Krease!” A tall curly haired person greeted him.

“What do you want Chanyeol?” Kris replied curtly.

“Aw. You’re no fun! But anyways I just saw Tao run out of your classroom a few minutes ago. How’d your tutoring session go?”

“It went fine. Now what do you seriously want.”

“Fine! Fine you caught me. You should confess your love to the kid already! All the teachers know you have a crush on him!”

Kris was flabbergasted. A blush spread across his face in a matter of seconds. “You know I can’t do that! People are going to freaking think of me as a e!”

Chanyeol just laughed at him in reply, “I bet you he likes you back too. I’ve seen the way he looks at you.”

“Pft. Yeah right.”

“Hey. Don’t believe me if you want,” Chanyeol said aloud. Then he whispered, “We also all know that you’re telling him to say I love you. I bet you he doesn’t even know what he’s saying~ and besides. If you don’t confess soon, someone else will.”

At this point it was too much. Kris’s face was crimson and he threw a water bottle at Chanyeol’s face and yelled at him to get out.

The happy virus laughed merrily and pranced out of the room.

 

But Chanyeol was right. He did have a crush on Tao and if he didn’t confess to him someone else probably would. Love was a hard thing to deal with.

 

After Tao had run out of the classroom, he spotted his music teacher Mr. Park in the hallway. He gave him a small nod then ran off towards his locker. He quickly entered his combination and threw his English textbook in there. After he shut his locker a voice called out to him, “Hey Tao!” He literally jumped up in surprise and dropped his backpack onto the ground.

 

Oh. It was just Baekhyun. Phew…

“Yah! Baek you surprised me there!” nearly yelled at the petite boy standing over him and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“So… How’d your tutoring session with Mr. Li go? Or should I say, Kris,” Baekhyun asked him curiously as he bent down to where Tao was slumped onto the ground.

“It went like it normally does Baek. Nothing much happened besides the usual,” he answered him hoping something would take his friend away, specifically something tall with curly hair and a creepy smile.

“Are you sure nothing happened? I mean I know you’re not the best at English, but do you even understand what he’s asking you to repeat?”

“Well yeah I don’t really know, but I’m sure what he’s asking me to say isn’t that bad.”

Baekhyun snorted. This was so like Kris. “So you don’t know what I love you means?”

Tao nodded because the older had said the phrase in English.  Baekhyun started a laughing fit and then fell over next to Tao.

“Are you kidding me?” he breathed out between laughs.

“Come on! You know I’m probably the worst in this school at English!” Tao nearly yelled.

“Yeah. Yeah. Have you confessed to him yet? Like. All the kids in our class in our class already knows you have a crush on him.”

“W-what! There’s no way I could do that! Fslkfgjdls;kfjg!!!!!!!” Tao screamed and started babbling in Chinese.

Baekhyun just stared at the disgruntled teen and shook his head. Tao knew that he didn’t understand Chinese and when he started to get worried he would start speaking in that language just so he wouldn’t understand him.

“Tao stop it. You know I don’t understand you so stop. Besides you should just confess to him already. Someone might get to him before you do you know~. And don’t worry about the whole teacher and student thing. It can be like me and Channie’s relationship!”

Tao just shook his head and then walked away from his friend.

 

He couldn’t help but think that he was right. If he didn’t act soon someone else would.

 

Love is such a hard emotion to deal with.

Hey guys! Here's the update! Comment and Subscribe I honestly enjoy hearing what you guys have to say so I can improve! I really appreciate it too~

Thank You to Kyumin for commenting!

And thank you all for subscribing!