Chapter 17. The Next Episode

24 Hours + SM Town Live in Paris (drabbles)

Notes : This will be a bit different, when you read through, please imagine it as one of the Khuntoria episodes. Just like...watching it, kay ? Hope it helps^^..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hosts

MC Na Young

  MC Na Young        MC Minsun     MC Kim Jung Min    With 2AM's Seulong and Jinwoon

[STUDIO]

MC Nayoung mumbled in frustation in the studio, “Ah…look at that, they’re leaning their heads to each other again…”

Seulong laid back with a tired face, “Seriously…I couldn’t take this anymore…” he said, full already of the lovey-dovey atmosphere in Khuntoria house, “I’m so envious…”

“Don’t they have their own pillow ?! Why using each other shoulders ah? Wae ??” MC Minsun got all jealous and the whole studio laughed.

The show then back to the Khuntoria’s house.

[Khuntoria’s house]

It’s one lazy afternoon in Khuntoria’s house and they have been watching movies all day on their bed, while waiting for the guest.

Victoria asked, “Who will it be ?”

“Meolla. They didn’t tell us anything.. “ answered Nichkhun as he grabbed the snack in front of them.

“They said we don’t need to prepare anything too… Should we play a game ?” the bored wife jumped off the bed.

Nichkhun smile in puzzle, “What do you wanna play ?”

TING TONG !

“Oh ! Oh ! The guest !” Victoria turned panic.

Both of them went downstairs in a rush to welcome the guest. Victoria tailing behind Nichkhun who’s opening the door.

“Oh !” Nichkhun looked shock.

----------

[STUDIO]

“What’s with the expression ? Who’s the guest ?” MC Nayoung gasped. Everyone in the studio seemed curious.

----------

[Khuntoria’s house]

Victoria peeked over his shoulder and also gasped to see who’s coming.

Nichkhun turned to Victoria, “Is this part of filming ? How did she find us ?”

He even approached one of the staff to ask if she’s the right guest. The staff nodded and told him to welcome her.

“Annyeong… Eunjung imnida…” the teenage girl stepped into the house and introduced herself.

----------

[STUDIO]

“When I first heard Eunjung, I thought she’s T-ara’s Eunjung.” said Jinwoon in excitement.

“Ah ye, she was one of Khun’s candidate wives wasn’t she ?” MC Misun agreed.

“Then who is this little girl ?” asked MC Nayoung as the show got back to Khuntoria’s house.

----------

[Khuntoria’s house]

“Victoria imnida…” Victoria bowed in respect.

“Nichkhun imnida…” the husband followed her action.

“I’m your fan, Nichkhun oppa…” she said in a blushing cheeks. Victoria felt a bit annoyed.

The girl tied her hail into a nice ponytail and wear a casual long white tops with cute black vest and a jeans skirt. She also got a small backpack on her back.

“Wait a sec, let us get you something to drink.” Nichkhun said politely to his ‘little fan’ as he tagged along Victoria with him to the kitchen.

They whispered while preparing a drink slowly… “Yah ohtokke, what is she going to do here ?” Victoria panicked.

Nichkhun looked pretty troubled right now, he didn’t realize pushing the fridge’s ice maker a little bit too much…making the juice spill to the floor.

“Ah !” Victoria was also surprised, but she immediately ran under the kitchen set, looking for a towel to clean it.

“Let me clean it…” Nichkhun got down and helped her clean up the floor.

Meanwhile, the little guest is waiting on their sofa and tried to peep beyond the kitchenset, but she gave up eventually. She then searching her backpack, made the hosts at the studio even more curious. What is this little girl really up to ?

----------

Nichkhun Interview [yes,this is one of that interview scenes between each WGM episodes]

Q  (question) : Do you know that it’s going to be her ?

N (Nichkhun): Andwae…andwae… (smiled nervously)

Q : How do you know her ?

N : (looked shocked) Ah…how do I say this… it’s not like we’ve known each other or something. But I know, I know she’s a fan of mine.

Q : Victoria-ssi seems to know her too, isn’t she ?

N : Yeah, WE met her… (going blank…he looked uneasy)

----------

[Khuntoria’s house]

The couple managed to serve their guest with a cute and simple orange juice. But the girl frowned after she sipped her juice, giving Khun a sharp glance.

“Wae ? Is it bad ?” Nichkhun smiled nervously again as Victoria attacking him with the death glare.

“Aniyo…it’s so fresh because oppa made it.” She grinned, once again showing off her shiny braces like what she did on the supermarket that day.

Victoria looked like she’s ready to kill her anytime now, giving the little girl a killer glance. The whole studio then laughed so hard, Jinwoon even hold his giggly stomach from the dying laughters.

----------

Victoria Interview

V : I’m really mad at her at that time. I know she’s a fan, but it’s so uncomfortable because I’ve met her before.

Q : Where did you meet her ?

V : Oh…at the supermarket. I went there to shop for dinner.

Q : With Nichkhun-ssi ?

V : Ah…(Victoria couldn’t hold her smile but she went blank right away)

----------

[STUDIO]

“Aaaaaah…” the hosts are exchanging their shock expressions together.

“What is this ? They’re going to the supermarket too, outside WGM ??” Seulong is getting excited.

MC Na Young cried, “Ah they’re going real…”

“Nichkhun-ssi why would you do that to me ?!” MC Minsun acted like an abandoned girlfriend and the whole studio laughed again.

MC Kim Jung Min added, “I bet all the viewers are chewing their tv remote now… they can’t wait for the next episode.”

The rest of the hosts nodded in agreement.

***

to be continued…

is it confusing ? I’m writing it as if this was one of Khuntoria’s episode. That’s why the scene keep switching^^

Tell me if it’s confusing, I’ll make it clearer for you^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing XDD